How to spot the difference between a woman or a ladyboy

webfact

7 hours ago, Sparktrader said:

These labels r silly. Humans are humans. If u like sausage or clams who cares. 

Labels are created by insecure people.

ok so let me guess, you like LBs? but consider yourself still heterosexual?

Terms gay, lesbian, bi, transexual seem to be accepted by those, it's just those caught up in Q 

Edited by scubascuba3

12 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

There doesn't seem to be a stereotype for the guys that like LBs but the one's I've seen look like typical guys, overweight, probably married

Given that ( as this thread proved ) it's still not really acceptable to many, guys that do like to walk on the wild side occasionally are probably not going to be doing so where they can be observed. People that like ladyboys don't have horns so they can be identified as such.

I can say without contradiction that none of the men I know will ever admit in public that they like a bit of the other, and for most it's probably just pictures on the internet with the door locked.

21 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

He would be classed as a Q in LGBTQ, it is strange though that guys that enjoy LBs still want to be considered heterosexual

If a guy who says he is heterosexual has it off with pre opp ladyboys, he is definitely not heterosexual, if he has it off with post opp ladyboys and knows they were born a man, he is still not heterosexual.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Simple, as to see their ID. 

Every red-blooded male has made the mistake here. The difference is how far it went, or when you sobered up! 

"Every red-blooded male has made the mistake here."

I haven't, and there is no male more red bloodied than me, I have never sobered up as I have never been drunk in the first place as I am 100% a non drinker. I did know about Thailand's reputation about ladyboys, and have been intimate with a few girls before I met my wife, but not bargirls, unless they were off duty from working.

IMO, any guy who is used to dating and being in relationships with real girls, and always sober, won't make any mistakes with ladyboys. 

• Haha 1

A pity that so many people only see them as prostitutes when many lead relatively normal lives. While many have been actors, famous makeup artists and Thai boxers, more have just held office jobs.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Purdey said:

A pity that so many people only see them as prostitutes when many lead relatively normal lives. While many have been actors, famous makeup artists and Thai boxers, more have just held office jobs.

One in local Boots is immaculate and diligent sales assistant.

• Like 2

On 2/15/2022 at 12:59 PM, Mr Meeseeks said:

This was a story told nightly by tourists when I used to drink in Sukhumvit Soi 22 and Washington Square. 

Most of them just worried that they had been spotted.

Oh dear, it looks like I fell for the "urban legend" which circulates in these places, however I did think it was true at the time because it seemed quite feasible.

Never mind, I was a bit of a newbie then!!

40 minutes ago, TropicalGuy said:

Recall that Soi 6 as an absolute sewer and Soi 6/1 the pits ????

And yet some people see it as paradise and the streets to be in.

To me it resembles a freak show at the circus..
But that is IMHO and others are welcome to theirs.

13 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

ok so let me guess, you like LBs? but consider yourself still heterosexual?

Terms gay, lesbian, bi, transexual seem to be accepted by those, it's just those caught up in Q 

Nope. I like booze and women.

If two guys have sex its called 2 guys having sex.

All these labels are silly.

7 hours ago, possum1931 said:

If a guy who says he is heterosexual has it off with pre opp ladyboys, he is definitely not heterosexual, if he has it off with post opp ladyboys and knows they were born a man, he is still not heterosexual.

Strange that guys want to label other guys. Maybe everyone wears a hat - ive slept with x lbs y women z sheep

Then the maths formula is listed under

83% straight

12% bi

5% animals will do

On 2/15/2022 at 9:53 AM, Hanuman2547 said:

"1.    Too Tall:
The average height of a Thai woman is 157.3 cm (about 5ft 2in) while the average height for a man is 167.5 cm (about four inches taller). There are always exceptions to the rule but, generally speaking, taller women were probably not born as women. Tall people (of any nationality) generally also have large hands and feet, which can be another good indicator."

A number of years ago I used to date a Thai flight attendant.  She was 178cm (5'10") tall and had large hands and feet.  She was all female though.  She now lives in the USA and is married to a farang and has a 10 year old boy.  There are a lot of taller Thais these days.  Change in diet maybe?  

Mc Donalds and KFC ......

16 hours ago, Sparktrader said:

Nope. I like booze and women.

If two guys have sex its called 2 guys having sex.

All these labels are silly.

"Never before have I seen such a blatant display of poofery" ???? The great Windsor Davies

• Like 1

On 2/16/2022 at 5:35 PM, possum1931 said:

So what? It isn't illegal any more, and what other people do for their jollies shouldn't concern anyone else.

Beating the heterosexual drum is pretty meaningless, IMO.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 2/16/2022 at 8:10 PM, TropicalGuy said:

Recall that Soi 6 as an absolute sewer and Soi 6/1 the pits ????

Luckily for you, you never have to pass that way again, and can leave it for those that do like it.

Soi 6 was never my scene, but I don't despise it for that reason. I didn't know that Soi 6/1 existed when I lived in Pattaya, else I never noticed it. I used to walk down Soi 6 a lot to get to Beach Rd, so I do know what it was like.

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Luckily for you, you never have to pass that way again, and can leave it for those that do like it.

Soi 6 was never my scene, but I don't despise it for that reason. I didn't know that Soi 6/1 existed when I lived in Pattaya, else I never noticed it. I used to walk down Soi 6 a lot to get to Beach Rd, so I do know what it was like.

I walked down soi 6/1 once thinking i was being smart by avoiding all the soi 6 girls in the bars grabbing me, just about escaped alive

12 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Are you sure they were girls? In my experience the girls just sat in front of the bar and waited for men to come to them.

Girls were getting quite physical for a while as you walk down soi 6, maybe 1 girl starts it and others copy, you know trying to pull you into a bar

• Like 1