How to spot the difference between a woman or a ladyboy

webfact

5 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Why that would be like eating in the dark. Besides, I like to see what I eat and of course see other people expressions during, broaden my horizons did you say, hmm, best you put your napkin on next time your metaverse in the dark.

TMI.

13 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

If you can't work out what a transexual looks like I can't explain it to you.

A transexual is a man that dresses like a woman ? Is that what a so called ladyboy does ??

If you have problem with understanding that then you have a problem

1 minute ago, scubascuba3 said:

He would be classed as a Q in LGBTQ, it is strange though that guys that enjoy LBs still want to be considered heterosexual

I don't think he wants to be considered anything or cares what people think. He's a tough, working class rough house and has no time for gays or gay politics..

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

The constant flicking of hair and checking the mirror, and I find the voice gives it away, sounding like a adolescent boy or worse. ; also when they laugh like a man.

Ladyboy's are much easier to communicate with, easier to understand and are on same wavelength as you...as they think like a guy does.   Real women are hard for men to understand as they think differently and have different emotional processes.... particularly at some times of the month. 

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, jak2002003 said:

Ladyboy's are much easier to communicate with, easier to understand and are on same wavelength as you...as they think like a guy does.   Real women are hard for men to understand as they think differently and have different emotional processes.... particularly at some times of the month. 

many stereotypes there i understand women easy enough. I do wonder though why ladyboys often have better English than thai girls

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

must be very confused

Or just perfectly at ease with himself.

On another subject tangential to the subject at my last job a high percentage of my colleagues were gay. They were 90% right wing conservative and hated lefties. They did not think the LBGTetc movement represented them in any way, did not consider themselves victims, losers or oppressed. They regarded the rainbow flag as 'communism' and the whole rainbow movement as a clever con taken over by big business that did not represent them....

Edited by The Hammer2021
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

It may be said much, but it's not often true, IMO.

However, many a newbie has been fooled.

Once upon a time a fabulously beautiful ladyboy used to dance at Malibu Cabaret in Pattaya, but soon as she spoke it was apparent which gender she was born as. However, some do speak like a real women, and lack an Adam's apple as well.

Three items I've noticed (especilaly applies to our family lady boy):

- 50/50 mens/womens clothing. Often full male clothes but with high heel shoes.

- Make up noticeably so strong/thick.

- And at the same time just trying too hard to copy typical female gestures/behaviors.

8 hours ago, smedly said:

well this is going to be a busy one for ANF

here is a great quote I have heard many times 

"no I am not gay I like ladies"

lol

Hm,...One of my friends was living with a beautiful Lady boy on Koh Samui. One day we were some friends together, one asked him why he liked that lady boy when he said he was not gay !?

He answered "you can't possibly imagine the pleasure shaving together in the morning" !!!

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Suradit69 said:

The use of “or” makes no sense. How do you find the difference between one thing?

Ladyboys aren't women. LadyBOYS

Dogs are two genders Male, Female. Just because you cut off the balls of the male dog doesn't make it a female does it?

• Sad 1

Differences?

Constantly playing with hair***

Unfeminine hands and feet.

Adams apple

Lack of body fat (often)

Often heavy, garish make-up.

Often overtly sexual clothing that no sensible Thai woman would wear.

If not a deep voice than a silly unnatural voice.

Ladyboy gait

Overly dramatic

So easy...spot them a 2km away.

Edited by TheScience

1 hour ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Or just perfectly at ease with himself.

On another subject tangential to the subject at my last job a high percentage of my colleagues were gay. They were 90% right wing conservative and hated lefties. They did not think the LBGTetc movement represented them in any way, did not consider themselves victims, losers or oppressed. They regarded the rainbow flag as 'communism' and the whole rainbow movement as a clever con taken over by big business that did not represent them....

Calling total BS on that 

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, bbko said:

Reminds me of the story my "first time to Thailand" friend told me about his time in Nana Plaza, he was the only customer in one gogo bar and bought a couple of "ladies" drinks as they did their usual routine, he was so proud and his ego so pumped to have 2 lovely "ladies" paying so much attention towards him, after a few minutes he sees a dancer and asked the 2 taking care of him if that's a ladyboy, the 2 told him "this is a ladyboy bar", he's momentarily stunned, gulps his drinks and exists the bar with his tail between his legs...555.  

That was my experience first time visiting nana plaza in the late 90s lol

24 minutes ago, TheScience said:

Differences?

Constantly playing with hair***

Unfeminine hands and feet.

Adams apple

Lack of body fat (often)

Often heavy, garish make-up.

Often overtly sexual clothing that no sensible Thai woman would wear.

If not a deep voice than a silly unnatural voice.

Ladyboy gait

Overly dramatic

So easy...spot them a 2km away.

What about the ones that don't have any of those characteristics?

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

A ladyboy falls under T in LGBTQ, those that indulge are Q not G and certainly not heterosexual

Ah, but they can be a Bi that only likes men that look like women. Where does that fall in the lexicon?

Personally I don't take any notice of silly labels. People have every sort of different druthers under the sun and if they like a feminine man that looks like a female and want to play house with them, so long as it doesn't inconvenience anyone else, it's no body else's business.