How to spot the difference between a woman or a ladyboy

webfact

6 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Ah, but they can be a Bi that only likes men that look like women. Where does that fall in the lexicon?

Personally I don't take any notice of silly labels. People have every sort of different druthers under the sun and if they like a feminine man that looks like a female and want to play house with them, so long as it doesn't inconvenience anyone else, it's no body else's business.

i guess they came up with those classifications for a reason but Bi would be liking a man or woman, anything other than that fits in the Q category, but i do find it strange that those that like LBs still want to be heterosexual, i reckon embrace your sexuality, whatever it is even Q

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

i guess they came up with those classifications for a reason but Bi would be liking a man or woman, anything other than that fits in the Q category, but i do find it strange that those that like LBs still want to be heterosexual, i reckon embrace your sexuality, whatever it is even Q

Some people just want to put everyone in little boxes so they can be controlled, IMO. Far as I'm concerned LGBQT and all that is just total BS. People are what they are, and if they want wear a miniskirt with a feather somewhere and have sex with trannies that's OK with me just so long as they don't do it in my face.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

I took  my tough east end friend there his first night in Thailand about 10 years ago. The LB bar ground floor at the back on the right.  He was flabbergasted- gobsmacked..

I was with my 3 mates all from east London all their  first holiday to Thailand  23 years ago. never forget I went to the toilet and came back to my seat to find they had legged it. So I finished their drinks and made my excuses to mamasun

And left. 

Edited by DaveE13

11 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Some people just want to put everyone in little boxes so they can be controlled, IMO. Far as I'm concerned LGBQT and all that is just total BS. People are what they are, and if they want wear a miniskirt with a feather somewhere and have sex with trannies that's OK with me just so long as they don't do it in my face.

The LBQT+ functions as an effective  political pressure group and 'community ' with 'spokespeople' but is currently under scrutiny by members and ex followers who query the movement and its direction. I regard the grouping of disparate groups under one banner as questionable and arguably false but it's an influential organisation with a massive treasure chest. It's effectively beyond reproach or criticism and like all such oligarchies doomed to fall out of favour especially as intersectional critical theory gains ground. My gay colleagues wanted non of it. They liked lads, pills, nice clothes, luxury holidays and two pension plans and regard left wing activists as troglodytes..

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

The LBQT+ functions as an effective  political pressure group and 'community ' with 'spokespeople' but is currently under scrutiny by members and ex followers who query the movement and its direction. I regard the grouping of disparate groups under one banner as questionable and arguably false but it's an influential organisation with a massive treasure chest. It's effectively beyond reproach or criticism and like all such oligarchies doomed to fall out of favour especially as intersectional critical theory gains ground. My gay colleagues wanted non of it. They liked lads, pills, nice clothes, luxury holidays and two pension plans and regard left wing activists as 

Very interesting assessment 

Edited by DaveE13

2 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

You can. It does not bother me but I am  intrigued at which part you don't believe? Wealthy right wing gay men? Feel free to enlarge upon your disbelief

Lived in Brighton few years ago and it is as you say. There was one gay guy who owned a club and few guest houses, a nasty  cranky old queen.  Was a big supporter and donator to local tory party. 

Too much stereo typing goes on and unless you actually worked or had friends are gay every one is different in what they believe in wether its politics or what they prefer to eat for breakfast. People think all gay men are screaming mincers.

You can. It does not bother me but I am  intrigued at which part you don't believe? Wealthy right wing gay men? Feel free to enlarge upon your disbelief

No.  You will only make up more stories to fit your agenda.  Not interested in fiction.  I know no gay person that does not want marriage equality. 

17 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

There doesn't seem to be a stereotype for the guys that like LBs but the one's I've seen look like typical guys, overweight, probably married

Yes maybe I have seen alot of what you describe in tourist areas yes.

The average height for Thai men is 163 to 165 cm and not 167.5.

I have met only very few Thai men taller than that. And that is due to intermarriage with Europeans or outside race.

Edited by EricTh

The LBQT+ functions as an effective  political pressure group and 'community ' with 'spokespeople' but is currently under scrutiny by members and ex followers who query the movement and its direction. I regard the grouping of disparate groups under one banner as questionable and arguably false but it's an influential organisation with a massive treasure chest. It's effectively beyond reproach or criticism and like all such oligarchies doomed to fall out of favour especially as intersectional critical theory gains ground. My gay colleagues wanted non of it. They liked lads, pills, nice clothes, luxury holidays and two pension plans and regard left wing activists as troglodytes..

It's an "organization", really? Where's the HQ? I think you have confused "organization? with "movement". And it's an "oligarchy" Here's a definition of oligarchy: "a small group of people having control of a country, organization, or institution." How is LBGQT+ an oligarchy? You bending a knee to them? Paying tribute?  But thanks for sharing with us the alleged poll of your gay friends. I'm still waiting to see the results of one of these informal polls that contradicts a poster's thesis.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, rgraham said:

Watch them walk from behind. When a female puts her foot down her hip will rise, when a man puts his foot down his hip will follow it. This is due to the difference in the construction of the pelvis and cannot be changed.

...i dare say those of us whom do not understand body mechanics could be forgiven...personally i watch them walking towards me; whereas others maybe dazzled by the rear-end antics.

Many LadyBOYS are hetro they're only in it for the money. Decades ago in Pattaya I used to call this lot - boys in bras.

This tranny stuff is all just about money and/or fashion and/or sex (trade). Even in Thailand how many 50yo trannies do you see?? Yeah, I thought not. Me neither.

• Confused 2

6 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

Ladyboy's are much easier to communicate with, easier to understand and are on same wavelength as you...as they think like a guy does.   Real women are hard for men to understand as they think differently and have different emotional processes.... particularly at some times of the month. 

That's totally gay

18 minutes ago, TheScience said:

Many LadyBOYS are hetro they're only in it for the money. Decades ago in Pattaya I used to call this lot - boys in bras.

This tranny stuff is all just about money and/or fashion and/or sex (trade). Even in Thailand how many 50yo trannies do you see?? Yeah, I thought not. Me neither.

I seen a few outside of tourist areas stayed up country at girl friends home town few years ago and hotel receptionist was a LB. I say she would of been early 50s at the time.  But no not in tourist areas 

2 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

No.  You will only make up more stories to fit your agenda.  Not interested in fiction.  I know no gay person that does not want marriage equality. 

I can not see where I used the word marriage equality: I call BS. You are making things up. My older married gay colleagues are right wing conservatives. That is what you don't like. You want to promote the idea that Gay equals radical left spearheaded by 'Pride' and a LBQ+ Rainbow coalition. It does not..Thanks for following my comments.

10 hours ago, silver sea said:

A LB would immediately realise that you were ‘mistaken’ about them, and would, I’m sure, straightaway ‘correct’ you. She would probably be happy and take your mistake as a compliment. However, she wouldn’t want any trouble later on by allowing your mistake to continue.

A LB can be a parent.