Prince Andrew settles out of court.

1 hour ago, Liverpool Lou said:

It's not an opinion, it's a fact.     The age for (sexual) consent in the UK is 16.  She was not under the age of consent when she was whoring around with him.

For the purpose of English law. The age of consent in cases of prostitution is 18.

The UK met consider the FBI is the relevant authority to investigate due to the internationall trafficking aspects.

Up to this point in time Prince Andrew has nof responded to the FBI request for interview.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:
25 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

He did not have sex with a minor (in the sense of her being an underaged girl), she was over the age of consent for sex.

Were you in the room?

It wouldn't make any difference whether I was or wasn't.  If he did rape the brass when she was underage, do you not think that she would have mentioned it for the massive extra leverage she'd have on him in the civil suit?   

Apart from that, it has been widely reported many times that she was 17 at the time, the age of consent in the UK is 16 as has been pointed out countless times.

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, cleopatra2 said:
2 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

It's not an opinion, it's a fact.     The age for (sexual) consent in the UK is 16.  She was not under the age of consent when she was whoring around with him.

For the purpose of English law. The age of consent in cases of prostitution is 18.

It wasn't a case of prostitution between her and Prince Andrew, neither was he charged with anything criminal under English, or any other, law!   Haven't you been following the case that is now over?

2 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

It wasn't a case of prostitution between her and Prince Andrew, neither was he charged with anything criminal under English, or any other, law!   Haven't you been following the case that is now over?

The payment can be made by a third party. It is not necessary for Andrew to make the payment. 

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

It wouldn't make any difference whether I was or wasn't.  If he did rape the brass when she was underage, do you not think that she would have mentioned it for the massive extra leverage she'd have on him in the civil suit?   

Apart from that, it has been widely reported many times that she was 17 at the time, the age of consent in the UK is 16 as has been pointed out countless times.

Didnt the sex happen in the US?

• Haha 1

IIRC, he acquired the nickname "Randy Andy" very early on.

Genetic inheritance, apparently Phil the Greek had a similar reputation.

IMO an out-of-court settlement after all the denials indicates either she had serious ammunition, or the royal family wanted it gone at any cost. I wonder who will end up paying?

• Like 2

Just now, Lacessit said:

IIRC, he acquired the nickname "Randy Andy" very early on.

Genetic inheritance, apparently Phil the Greek had a similar reputation.

IMO an out-of-court settlement after all the denials indicates either she had serious ammunition, or the royal family wanted it gone at any cost. I wonder who will end up paying?

HMQ. From her personal wealth and take it from his inheritance.

1 hour ago, RJRS1301 said:

No it is not an opinion, it is a matter of the law, it was filed in civil court.

Just because something is filed in civil court doesn't mean it's not a crime.  Civil is more about compensation.  It's always about the money.

Success for 2 opportunist; he got his jollies off, she got compensated for it.  Only negative I see, is people think it's news-worthy.  Well, just the news / distraction creating folks do, and  ....  hook line & sinker.

Win win wins all around.

Edited by KhunLA

11 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Was Giuffre a prostitute and die Andrew paid her or did he know if i.e. Epstein paid her to have sex with him?

Or maybe Giuffre was just one of those girls who like to be around rich guys and live a luxury life? And maybe she had sex with a prince. I am sure that would give her some rubber points with her friends.

Guiffre is recognised as an Epstein sex trafficking victim.

The claim being Guiffre was under duress to have sex with Andrew.

As for Andrew believing Guiffre was over the age 18 would depend on various jurisdictions strict liability rules. 

However Andrew denied ever meeting the woman so becomes somewhat moot.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sparktrader said:

Law in US applies if incidents happened there. UK not relevant. Media reports 17yo

You are misinformed.

The first ruling by the court in this case was to answer the question ‘Does the court have jurisdiction?’.

The US court has jurisdiction.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Or simply being a royal, is enough not to be charged, as many would like to keep their career.  Along with, since a prostitute, they thought finding a jury to convict would be a waste of legal proceedings and why bother.

Pretty hard to prove 'forced' when repeated servicing him in different locations.  Photo opts don't show any 'forcing' going on.  What prosecutor would even think about taking & losing that case.

There is no need to proved ‘forced’ she’s a US citizen trafficked across a state line while under the age of 18 for the purposes of paid sex. 

She was not legally competent under US law to give her consent to paid sex or to cross a state line for the purposes of paid sex.

• Haha 1

Places that elevate a human being to near deity status simply for being born kind of deserve what they get. It seems the rather ordinary and quite common  'accomplishment' of being born doesn't insure moral superiority, character or integrity.

Maybe the lout can be voted out in the next princely election?

Oh, sorry. Forget he's a protected, anachronistic parasite.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, KannikaP said:

You mean that she, and the other girls in Eppy's gang, did not know what they were doing for the $300 they were given each time they to**ed him off.

Andy should have just come out and said YES, I sha**ed a 17 year old hooker when I was 40, and am proud of it. He was not married at the time.

1. At age 17 she was not legally competent to consent to paid sex.

2. I’m sure Andrew’s lawyers explained to him that admitting to statutory rape is not something he should do, let alone something he should be proud of.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Law not your thing then?!

• Sad 2

41 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Was Giuffre a prostitute and die Andrew paid her or did he know if i.e. Epstein paid her to have sex with him?

Or maybe Giuffre was just one of those girls who like to be around rich guys and live a luxury life? And maybe she had sex with a prince. I am sure that would give her some rubber points with her friends.

Irrelevant, it’s not Giuffre who was on trial.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Like I wrote earlier. I met lots of girls many years ago. And maybe people made pictures at that time. Do I remember all the girls from many years ago? Certainly not, and I am sure I am no exception in that way.

And the rich and famous shagging around. Sure. Why not? And I am sure lots or their "partners" were proud to have sex with a royal or prince or someone famous, etc. If I would be a prince and lots of pretty girls want to make me happy I also wouldn't say no.

What makes Epstein a dog? He likes pretty girls like many of us. And he could afford many more than most of us can afford. Did Epstein ever force any girl to have sex with him? As far as I know that didn't happen. The problem for Epstein was that he was so rich that many of the prostitutes wanted even more money years later. 

And yes, I know life is not fair. But there is a difference about that statement in general and seeing that the modern MeToo and woke and whatever "culture" and the people who support that culture ruined the life of a guy who was never convicted of any crime. Imagine he would kill himself because of all this, how many people would think he deserves that? And then imagine a women was accused of something and she would kill herself. BIG DRAMA!

I think you're missing the point, Epstein specialized in under-age girls. Which to me is a big no-no. I would hope it would be for you as well.

IMO being a celebrity, and also an anachronism, should set a higher standard. If it doesn't, please tell me the point of having a royal family at all.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1