Assault on Kiev: Russian helicopters swoop above Ukraine's capital

Chris.B

25 minutes ago, bannork said:

'And over there is the theatre we flattened, killing over 200 people inside, I believe.'

' They deserved to die, Nazi scum.'

'No no, your Excellency Awaiting Trial to The Hague. They were children. There was a large sign written .on the roof informing us children were present. '

' You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs. Will the court accept that?'

'I'm not sure your esteemed master, bare back rider of the steppes. The court may wonder why you were cooking in a kitchen that doesn't belong to you '

Did the people from The Hague go there and see that?

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bannork said:

I guess Putin couldn't get back in time from Mariupol. The washing machine semiconductors substituted on his Aeroflot Airbus flight were probably playing up, sending the plane into a spin dry.

Is that not something of a snub to the new leader of the (soon to be) free world?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

"The people" in the Hague are judges and prosecutors. They are not the people who actually go to a crime scene and gather evidence, interview witnesses etc.

They rely on information gathered by others and forwarded to them, as do virtually all prosecutors and judges in almost every country in the world.

The UN commission of inquiry found ample evidence of war crimes having been committed, however. As did Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch, in their investigations.

UN-backed inquiry accuses Russia of war crimes in Ukraine

The Amnesty International issued last year a report that caused a huge outrage. For the outrage the head lady of AI had apologized, however, did not take back the report. Did you mean this report?

Similarly the HRW.

How the "The people" in Hague are independent can be viewed by the link of The Guardian 4 years ago - as it's here above, - they, by themselves, did want some kind of investigation.  However, after they could not travel, no longer any investigation.       

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Slip said:

Is that not something of a snub to the new leader of the (soon to be) free world?

I tried yesterday to explain you something what is normal everywhere.  I doubt that you have been commenting state visits in other countries.

Trying to explain again:

The visiting head of state is immediately greeted upon arrival by the host (or by a lesser official representative, if the two heads of state are to meet later at another location) and by his or her ambassador (or other head of mission) accredited to the host country.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_visit 

That was the case yesterday. Can we stay with these facts without snubbing?

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, bannork said:

Russia's former president, Dmitry Medvedev, threatens The Hague with a missile.

As a wit said, ' Why is Russia's answer to every problem to hurl a missile at it?'

Flippin morons.

very similar to the Chinese, when something doesn't go the way they want of doesn't fit their narrative they immediately threaten with some type of retaliation at least the Orcs say it plain blank.... nuclear/missile, my late father use to say, a barking dog never bites   555

Edited by Mavideol
  • Like 1

On 3/19/2023 at 7:03 PM, tgw said:

maybe his bodydouble went

could be but it was all photo ops/alterations/filters whatsoever..... Mariupol has been completed demolished by the Orcs, how and where did Vlad fins such a nice clean building to visit not to mention the nice roads he was driving on and clean or extra clean central place to meet...  If something seems too good to be true, it probably is (not?)

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Mavideol said:

could be but it was all photo ops/alterations/filters whatsoever..... Mariupol has been completed demolished by the Orcs, how and where did Vlad fins such a nice clean building to visit not to mention the nice roads he was driving on and clean or extra clean central place to meet...  If something seems too good to be true, it probably is (not?)

actually the Ruzzians have hastily built a couple of residential blocks, that look nice and modern... from a distance.

• Thumbs Up 2