Does Anyone Trade Forex ?

I am curious to know how you can make money from this when nobody else can, do you have a consistent track record of profit from year to year or have you just started, if you have just started then please don’t think that you can earn a living from it. The advice that I read somewhere is that if your positions are interfering with your sleep then they are too big. And if someone is selling software or advice then ask yourself why don’t they just use their own knowledge to get rich instead of  flogging advice on the internet, and no, they are not trying to share the knowledge out of the goodness of their hearts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, sniper said:

I am curious to know how you can make money from this when nobody else can, do you have a consistent track record of profit from year to year or have you just started, if you have just started then please don’t think that you can earn a living from it. The advice that I read somewhere is that if your positions are interfering with your sleep then they are too big. And if someone is selling software or advice then ask yourself why don’t they just use their own knowledge to get rich instead of  flogging advice on the internet, and no, they are not trying to share the knowledge out of the goodness of their hearts.

Trading 20k profit

Sales 100k profit

Easier to sell software

I've had a Forex account for years, but rarely take a position.  I opened a Forex account because I wanted to hedge my exposure to currency exchange risk on an investment and my stockbroker was unable to purchase currency futures for me.   Expatriates are naturally currency speculators.   For smaller amounts, I use Wise.  I find Wise is very convenient to hedge expenses for living and traveling abroad.   I don't know how to determine whether a currency pair will move, so I do not use Forex to trade for gain.   

• Like 1

I used to trade FX for a while.  I know a few experienced and even better FX traders than me, and they all switched to Crypto.

The same principles & strategies apply, so take a look at that.

One I can mention, who does daily sessions (all free information out there) is Conquer Trading.

https://www.youtube.com/c/ConquerTrading

Wish you all the best on your journey.

2 hours ago, matador007 said:

I used to trade FX for a while.  I know a few experienced and even better FX traders than me, and they all switched to Crypto.

The same principles & strategies apply, so take a look at that.

One I can mention, who does daily sessions (all free information out there) is Conquer Trading.

https://www.youtube.com/c/ConquerTrading

Wish you all the best on your journey.

Crypto moves faster. 

• Like 1

Thanks for all the responses. 

I do have a link where this information is available and prefer not to share as my intention is not to promote it. 

I was more interested if anyone else was out there that did the same. I work offshore and with a change in rosters manage to spend longer time at home and taken a more interest in it. 

Allanos

Yes I did have a bit of Drawn down towards end of last year. 

Still manage to withdraw funds ever 2 months and profitable. 

The EA was free and not a sales pitch. 

Manual trading is more based on Longer time frame divergence. 

FX2.JPG

FX3.JPG

FX1.JPG

FX4.png

• 4 months later...

The automatic broker bot at forex is working well, and he helped me a lot with raising my bank by a high value last 2 months. I find some of the suggestions were really useful. Even after cryptocurrencies fell this summer, I still have a good profit and don't want to sell my BTC and ETH. I think they will raise back by a huge value soon. At the same time, I got the mt4 for mac to trade faster with my cryptocurrency and stocks and be always available if the market changes. I expect a cryptocurrency to grow fast this month, so I need to keep my eye on this to get more profits from growth.

Edited by maresand