Mor Prom registrations broken?

JayClay

I am trying to create an account on the Mor Prom app as i will soon need my vaccination record in order to travel. When I get to the register screen, the areas to type in my 13 (I thought it was supposed to be 16?)-digit code is disabled... no matter how many times I jab it, nothing happens.

Even if I was able to somehow get past that issue, selecting my date of birth is not possible. Pressing on either the day, month or year brings up a pop-up which allows me to select the year only (even that's clunky and broken but...)

Has anybody else had recent experience of doing this? Am I missing something? I've tried on 2 separate devices, and my friend has also tried on their device and seen the same issue

Screenshot 2022-02-28 162158.png

1 minute ago, Crossy said:

Have you got the latest version of the app? I thought the later ones had an English option.

Yes I do, and no, it doesn't appear to have such an option. Maybe once you've made an account it shows things in English?

6 minutes ago, JayClay said:

Yes I do, and no, it doesn't appear to have such an option. Maybe once you've made an account it shows things in English?

Yeah, could be, it's a loooong time since I registered.

4 hours ago, JayClay said:

So if I can't get this app working (and I can't), how can I get my vaccine passport in order to be able to leave the country (and return!)?

What sort of paper or certificate did you receive from the place where you got the vaccine?

And what country are you wanting to go to?

1 hour ago, Sheryl said:

What sort of paper or certificate did you receive from the place where you got the vaccine?

And what country are you wanting to go to?

I got a small piece of pink paper with a number beginning 60000 scribbled on it.
I'm wanting to go to the UK, and then come back to Thailand.

How many times have you been vaccinated?

The 6 0000 number is a thai I.D. number they've allocated you. Others have received B 00000 numbers.

The pink certificate is usually issued after the 1st jab. Green is issued after the 2nd and booster jabs. 

My mor prom wasn't activated until I had my 2nd jab.

You can always go back to where you were vaccinated and ask them to activate mor prom for you.

Edited by Farma

14 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

Can you post this document with identifying info blocked out As I have never encountered what you describe.

Where were you vaccinated?

I was vaccinated by Bangkok Pattaya Hospital at Central Festival.

5 minutes ago, Farma said:

How many times have you been vaccinated?

My mor prom wasn't activated until I had my 2nd jab.

2 times. How do you mean 'activated'? I can't even complete the sign up process so I have no way to tell if I'm 'active' or not.

pink_slip.png

My mor prom wouldn't let me register until I had my 2nd vaccination. Ppl

Your pink certificate is different to the one I received. Mine lists lots of info including address, I.D. , Vax type and batch number etc.

Edited by Farma

4 minutes ago, Farma said:

My mor prom wouldn't let me register until I had my 2nd vaccination.

As you can see from the first post, the Mor Prom app registration screen is functionally broken; it's impossible to even input the details to try and register.

I've been told by a member of moph the vax centre inputs the data. Once thats done it will recognise you and  you can access mor prom by inputting your info. 

I suggest you contact your vax centre and ask them to help.

6 minutes ago, Farma said:

I've been told by a member of moph the vax centre inputs the data. Once thats done it will recognise you and  you can access mor prom by inputting your info. 

I suggest you contact your vax centre and ask them to help.

As above. You can;'t input, the place that vaccinated has to.

Go to the hospital and ask them to do this.

Many people get certificates with QR code  when vaccinated and with those the international certificate is nto essential. but what you have, is unlikely to be accepted by either UK or Thai governments.

10 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

but what you have, is unlikely to be accepted by either UK or Thai governments.

Yes I'm sure what I have won't be accepted anywhere. That's why I need to get this resolved. I have contacted the hospital via Line and they have promised somebody will call me. Let's hope.

On 3/1/2022 at 7:39 AM, Farma said:

My mor prom wouldn't let me register until I had my 2nd vaccination.

I've only had one in Thailand and could register on Mor Phrom and see it before I left the vaccination centre.  Did you try with the 13 digit vaccine ID number after the first jab?

23 minutes ago, John A Bodenham said:

hello I am also having problems with getting a certificate number or anything when i got my shot at the stadium on Dec 17 21 and wondering how to proceed from here.

Same venue and same day as me.  Part way through the registration process you would have been given a slip of paper with some details on it that was taken from you at a subsequent stage.  That had your 13 digit ID on it and could be used to register on Mor Phrom.  I had photographed it so had a record of the number.  You need to get a hold of that so suggest going to Banglamung Hospital or their vaccine centre and asking there.

Edited by treetops

3 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I can get the information in up until the point it asks for my cell number, then it says it is wrong. I thought all SIM's in Thailand were tied to a national database?

It could have been entered wrongly at your vaccine registration.  Only way to fix that is to go back to where you got it or to the hospital itself if it was off-site.  Or call them.

• Thanks 1

My mor prom is basically sorted now. I'm lucky as I have a good contact in moph. I've had 3 Pfizer so far. 

A lot of my problems were incorrect info input into the system. Phone number wrong etc. I cant blame them as they were doing hundreds each day.

I'm told it requires the mor prom admin for the place you were vaccinated to change input details. If anyone has problems I suggest they contact their vaccination clinic.

My thai I.D. number has since changed from 6-00000 to B-00000 on hospital computers but hasn't changed on mor prom. I'm also listed as Thai which I'm not. It can stay as it is. 

I am trying to sort out Mor Prom issues for 2 Cambodians.

Despite having provided their pink Thai ID cards, the places that gave their first 2 vaccinations apparently created a new 13 digit number for each of them. (2 different numbers, and the firts place is closed and cannto be contacted, but put that aside for the moment.)

We have been provided that number and what is supposed to be the password from the  second and booster dose vaccinations but when we enter these it says not in the system. Vaccine place then said to exit and try to newly create an account.

But trying to create an account in the Mor Prom app it demands a Laser ID and will not allow manual input of 13 digit ID (although there is a space for that). Clicking the box for "no have Laser ID" does not change this.

Anyone have any ideas what to do? there does nto appear to be anywhere one call call with problems with the app

1 hour ago, Sheryl said:

But trying to create an account in the Mor Prom app it demands a Laser ID and will not allow manual input of 13 digit ID (although there is a space for that). Clicking the box for "no have Laser ID" does not change this

This is exactly the issue that I started the thread with! Did you manage to input date of birth successfully?

15 hours ago, JayClay said:

This is exactly the issue that I started the thread with! Did you manage to input date of birth successfully?

no, can't do that either. I can put in the year (after converting it to Thai year) but when I click on day and month all I get is a list of years.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sheryl said:

no, can't do that either. I can put in the year (after converting it to Thai year) but when I click on day and month all I get is a list of years.

Yea. Those are the exact same problems that I've been having.

I had similar problems but eventually solved thanks to a forumite on a similar thread a few months ago.

I e-mailed the MOPH:      [email protected]

A screenshot of the app problem.

Photo of my vaccine paper.

Photo of my passport details.

Phone number - passport number - e-mail address

I just stated:

'Can you please help me. I cannot register on the MorProm App. Thank you.'

3 days later I received an e-mail stating: 

'We add your phone number already. Retry again.

Best Regards'

I tried again and it worked!

A friend also couldn't register on the App. He solved it by going to the district public help office and showing them the problem. They installed the MOPH Line account for him by which you can access your vaccine records and digital certificate along with the QR codes etc. I've since also installed the MOPH Line Account myself. 

It's under the Official Accounts section in Line, search for MOPH.

Hope this helps! 

The MOPH line account does send notifications every day - I have it on mute.

Edited by Madgee
include e-mail address

20 minutes ago, Madgee said:

They installed the MOPH Line App for him by which you can access your vaccine records and digital certificate along with the QR codes etc. I've since also installed the MOPH Line App myself. 

It's under the Official Accounts section in Line, search for MOPH.

Can you tell us more about this?  I can't see it listed under "Official  Accounts" and doing a search for MOPH doesn't come up with anything.  My Line account is linked to my UK mobile number so that may be blocking me.

40 minutes ago, Madgee said:

I e-mailed the MOPH:      [email protected]

A screenshot of the app problem.

Photo of my vaccine paper.

Photo of my passport details.

Phone number - passport number - e-mail address

I just stated:

'Can you please help me. I cannot register on the MorProm App. Thank you.'

3 days later I received an e-mail stating: 

'We add your phone number already. Retry again.

Best Regards'

I tried again and it worked!

So you were unable to input your details in order to register in a similar way, ie The id field was inaccessible and the date of birth section only allowed you to select a year?

After you emailed these documents then you were then able to input this data on your phone and complete your registration?

56 minutes ago, treetops said:

Can you tell us more about this?  I can't see it listed under "Official  Accounts" and doing a search for MOPH doesn't come up with anything.  My Line account is linked to my UK mobile number so that may be blocking me.

Open Line App

Home

Add Friends

Official Account Recommendations

See All

In Search type : Moph

6th one down on my phone ..... Ministry of Public Health sign.

Add as friend and register on there.   

It's in Thai but easy to translate, screenshot then open in Google Translate.

สำนักงานสาธารณสุขจังหวัดมหาสารคาม  รับสมัครบุคคลเพื่อเลือกสรรเป็นพนักงานราชการทั่วไป เปิดรับสมัคร 21 - 25  พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2561

• Like 1