Fuel Prices Are Soaring Higher

I filled up at our local Shell station. Wanted Gasohol 95 Fuel Save. 

They said don’t have so said ok put V-Power in.

Looked at the receipt when home. 46.79Baht/Ltr. Next time PTT.

DE85C323-2EA1-4684-81C2-7187C0004EDB.thumb.png.131b61c50bb75e39f63a7055626ca5a4.png

Edited by PFMills
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, PFMills said:

Done up like a kipper, Shell Pattaya Tai?

1 hour ago, PFMills said:

DE85C323-2EA1-4684-81C2-7187C0004EDB.thumb.png.131b61c50bb75e39f63a7055626ca5a4.png

I did put my tank full today in Belgium , since tomorrow another big pricehike . Everybody would be jumping up an down to see your prices ... ( ps its double over here ) .

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, sezze said:

I did put my tank full today in Belgium , since tomorrow another big pricehike . Everybody would be jumping up an down to see your prices ... ( ps its double over here ) .

In UK, if petrol is going up say 5p a litre at midnight, queues form at stations. A car's tank is usually 70 litres, so the maximum you can save is 70 x £0.05 = £3.50, less than a pint of ale! Put that over here, if it goes up 50 satang, it will set you back Bht 35.

44 minutes ago, Tropposurfer said:

I have 5 Russian mates (St Petersburg and Moscow), ALL of them, and ALL of their acquaintances and friends are horrified at what Putin and his despotic entourage are doing. They tell me that the vast majority of the Russian people they talk with are as equally horrified by Putins hateful crime. 

They also say they understand the sanctions being imposed upon their nation, they don't like them but they understand, and they hope somehow they can be freed of Putin and once again return to the time before him and the promising (and welcomed with open arms by the whole world) time of post-USSR world integration and democracy.

Anyone who thinks this war is anything but a product of a very sick and dangerous minded man who has cowered his own people through merciless state secret police, murder, threatening, beating, gulags, and existentially imprisoning his whole country in a steel cage of total censorship, of state driven and prosecuted terrorism is not living in the reality of events.

As always it is the common man, the people who "suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune" at the hands of people like Putin and the organised crime-oligarchs, and ultra-nationalist neo-fascists (which Russia has plenty of) who enable him.

Putin has, for the last decade, been slowly extending his megalomaniacal tentacles outwards to ensnare other nations into a great quasi-neo-Soviet Union and he will not stop, such is his boundless lust for power and his unhinged thinking. 

Strangely he has a 70% approval rating in Russia, so your friends need to do more

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, Banana7 said:

News media are reporting that the sanctions have led to a de facto ban on Russian oil.

What is a De facto Ban? because all news reports are that the USA is still buying oil from Russia--and that was confirmed by the White house spokesperson --Jen Psaki on TV this morning.

5 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Good to see countries rejecting Russian oil and gas, problem is Russians seem mostly ignorant to what's going on in Ukraine

In some weeks they will have enough time to think about it when they sit in home and not have work anymore.