Best solid dating scene

38 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

The whole concept of purity, and innocence, is so over rated, and often tied into male insecurity.

I believe it's tied to the days before DNA testing could prove parentage.

In the good old days only the woman really knew who the father was, and sometimes not even then.

So a 'pure and innocent' woman was considered more likely to bear kids of identifiable heritage.

Odd that in these modern times a DNA test isn't automatically done before the issuing of a birth certificate.

Edited by BritManToo

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

No, absolutely not. Many are not looking for casual, or instant sex. Some are, but many are not. Many are looking for a friend, a guy who they want to get to know, and then it develops into something more sexual. And of course there is money involved, but only in a sense that you are paying for everything. No sex for a fee. Not those kind of gals at all. And most guys cannot legitimately consider themselves gigolos, unless the woman is much older than himself. 

Gor blimey. I would never have been bothered with all that BS just to get a bit if I was lucky and had the right chat etc.

Complete waste of my time when a happy ending is a given from a bar.

I'll bet the cost of all those dinners etc is more than a night with a bar girl.

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Gor blimey. I would never have been bothered with all that BS just to get a bit if I was lucky and had the right chat etc.

Complete waste of my time when a happy ending is a given from a bar.

I'll bet the cost of all those dinners etc is more than a night with a bar girl.

Likely true. Some just prefer civilians. Yes, there are costs involved. Some love the simplicity and ease of pay for play. Especially here, where it is infinitely less expensive than dating! 

Edited by spidermike007
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I believe it's tied to the days before DNA testing could prove parentage.

In the good old days only the woman really knew who the father was, and sometimes not even then.

So a 'pure and innocent' woman was considered more likely to bear kids of identifiable heritage.

Odd that in these modern times a DNA test isn't automatically done before the issuing of a birth certificate.

Some places the man she was married to, was automatically the father either he wanted or not, and he had to prove he was not the father.

On 3/11/2022 at 1:40 PM, Adumbration said:

The elephant in the room here is that you don't speak fluent Thai.  I do.  And I have also spent countless hours in bars.  A number of which I oversaw for friends that owned them.  I have taught tens of dozens of new bar girls basic English.

Fact is there are many that are absolutely repulsed by their johns, but they go with them out of financial necessity.   I have had five or six instances at least with different bar girls who I knew crying on my shoulder because of this very issue.

I speak quite enough Thai to make myself understood, and understand what bar girls are saying. So enough of the patronizing, OK?

I am also perceiving a paradox between your purported perfect relationship with a property-owning GF who has never asked you for a satang, and the countless hours you claim to have spent in bars. Permit me to doubt the leopard can change its spots.

These bar girls that cried on your shoulder while they told you their sad story - how do you know they were not lying to you?

• Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I speak quite enough Thai to make myself understood, and understand what bar girls are saying. So enough of the patronizing, OK?

I am also perceiving a paradox between your purported perfect relationship with a property-owning GF who has never asked you for a satang, and the countless hours you claim to have spent in bars. Permit me to doubt the leopard can change its spots.

These bar girls that cried on your shoulder while they told you their sad story - how do you know they were not lying to you?

I have been here a long time.  I have never owned a bar.  But I have a number of friends who bounced back and forth from other countries to Thailand and owned bars.  I live here permanently.  My Thai is good.  I have had a number of guys ask me to oversee their bars while abroad.  This was years ago now...and all of those guys went bust.  

I should add that I have never P4P.  I have nothing against that if it floats your boat.  I also do not drink, smoke or take drugs.  All of my Thai GFs I have met outside the bar scene.  In fact none of them have even spoke English.  My former GF the young lawyer could write perfect English but could not speak it due to lack of practice.

And no. These girls crying on my shoulder were not lying to me.  I saw what they had to endure.  Especially the young newbies just arrived.  They trusted me because I spoke Thai, did not try ever to get in their pants, and I tutored them in English.  

If you are so familiar with the bar scene as you claim to be, you would already know that pretty new girls find it particularly hard when they first arrive.  Because they are hot property with the sweaty, fat, bald, drunk singha tank top wearing mongers and the older/original girls in the bar hate them because they take all their business.

New girls just need someone to talk with to help them cope, but they get no help from the other girls.  Especially if they do not have any relations or girls from their own village working in the bar.

Working in a bar is not this dream existence you make it out to be to back stop your own self esteem.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Adumbration said:

Working in a bar is not this dream existence you make it out to be to back stop your own self esteem.

I have never claimed working in a bar is a dream existence. I have said in previous posts some girls cope and survive, others don't.

As for owning a bar, it's depressing that anyone would think I could be that stupid.

As far as self-esteem goes, from the tenor of your posts it appears you are trying to impress everyone with your compassion and rectitude, in order to bolster your own.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I have never claimed working in a bar is a dream existence. I have said in previous posts some girls cope and survive, others don't.

No...you said in your previous post sex for a Thai girl is just like going to the loo.

Now you are using the terms "cope" and "survive".

If there was an Olympic event for back peddling you would be a gold medalist. 

Edited by Adumbration

6 hours ago, Adumbration said:

Maybe not, but I'd choose it in preference to .........

Working on a tobacco or rice farm in the hot sun all day.

Cleaning rooms and toilets for tourists.

Sweeping roads or working the rubbish bins.

To name just a few occupations.

As for 'dream existence', I worked long hours in a job I didn't like back in the UK.

Nobody cared if I liked it or not, I just had to do it to eat.

So I don't see why I should care if the people who serve me in Thailand like their jobs or not. My retirement is all about me and what I want, and if my employees don't like it, they are free to become unemployed (just like I was).

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 2

On 3/11/2022 at 1:40 PM, Adumbration said:

The elephant in the room here is that you don't speak fluent Thai.  I do.  And I have also spent countless hours in bars.  A number of which I oversaw for friends that owned them.  I have taught tens of dozens of new bar girls basic English.

I've met loads of Thai nationals who spoke fluent Thai.

It didn't stop them from being ignorant, gullible or foolish.

Just saying ..........

Edited by BritManToo
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Maybe not, but I'd choose it in preference to .........

Working on a tobacco or rice farm in the hot sun all day.

Cleaning rooms and toilets for tourists.

Sweeping roads or working the rubbish bins.

To name just a few occupations.

As for 'dream existence', I worked long hours in a job I didn't like back in the UK.

Nobody cared if I liked it or not, I just had to do it to eat.

So I don't see why I should care if the people who serve me in Thailand like their jobs or not. My retirement is all about me and what I want, and if my employees don't like it, they are free to become unemployed (just like I was).

90% of jobs suck balls

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Adumbration said:

No...you said in your previous post sex for a Thai girl is just like going to the loo.

Peddling is the action of selling or promotion.

Back-pedalling is when someone reverses a previously held belief or opinion.

There is nowhere in my posts that I say sex for Thai girls is like going to the loo, perhaps you lifted that quote from someone else.

As you seem to be determined to turn the discussion into some kind of urination contest, you're on ignore.

Edited by Lacessit
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Bar girls are expert at knowing what to say to any particular farang. I didn't believe anything they said to me except when they told me how much they were going to cost.

After all, they make a living from making farangs believe that they are a "good thing".

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Peddling is the action of selling or promotion.

Back-pedalling is when someone reverses a previously held belief or opinion.

There is nowhere in my posts that I say sex for Thai girls is like going to the loo, perhaps you lifted that quote from someone else.

As you seem to be determined to turn the discussion into some kind of urination contest, you're on ignore.

I said that sex can be like going to the loo. However he got it wrong as I didn't say that ALL Thai girls think sex is like going to the loo, as I was referring to a specific post which to my recollection was implying that sex was "special".

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Adumbration said:

You are confusing your posts. I said that, but I never said ALL Thai girls. Don't change the meaning of what I wrote.

15 hours ago, Adumbration said:

And no. These girls crying on my shoulder were not lying to me.  I saw what they had to endure.  Especially the young newbies just arrived.  They trusted me because I spoke Thai, did not try ever to get in their pants, and I tutored them in English.  

If you are so familiar with the bar scene as you claim to be, you would already know that pretty new girls find it particularly hard when they first arrive.  Because they are hot property with the sweaty, fat, bald, drunk singha tank top wearing mongers and the older/original girls in the bar hate them because they take all their business.

I hope you had a work permit as a teacher.

These girls crying on my shoulder were not lying to me.

LOL.

I made a point of asking bar girls I trusted if they were ever abused or mistreated by the farangs they went with, and none were.

Yes, bad things happen, but they can happen to anyone and being a Thai bar girl is not a dangerous job in the same sense as being a street walker in an American city. For starters they don't have pimps that force them to go with anyone, and they can ( and do ) refuse to go with nutters.

sweaty, fat, bald, drunk singha tank top wearing mongers

You say that as if it's true of all mongers when it's blatantly obvious to anyone that actually frequents Thai bar beers that it's not. The vast majority are nothing like that at all.

15 hours ago, Adumbration said:

New girls just need someone to talk with to help them cope, but they get no help from the other girls. 

When you come out with statements like that it causes me to doubt that you actually spent much time in bar beers to know anything about them other than what you read.

"help them cope"

LOL. Most bar girls share a room with other bar girls, unless they live with the husband/ boyfriend that DOES exploit them, so they don't need some farang to talk to about the job, which often involves long periods of boredom.

I lived with my wife in an single room apartment block in Pattaya where many bar girls lived and they mostly shared with 3 or 4 in a room.

6 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

sweaty, fat, bald, drunk singha tank top wearing mongers

You say that as if it's true of all mongers when it's blatantly obvious to anyone that actually frequents Thai bar beers that it's not. The vast majority are nothing like that at all.

Like Prince Andrew, I hardly ever sweat.

Apart from the 'sweaty' bit, I resemble that remark.

Not that any of the women I employed seemed bothered ........

The odd thing about 'white knights', nobody likes them, the other mongers don't want them around, the girls disrespect them. So why do they do it? Also he's admitted to managing friends bars when they're away ........ didn't that involve pimping? I freely admit to not being a great guy, but I've never sunk so low as to sell women for sex.

I'm betting if you spoke to his woman, she'd have tales of drunkenness and mistreatment to tell about him (probably false). I don't believe I've ever encountered a woman that said nice things about her husband/partner, it's usually only ever complaints, normally told to me while we're in bed, and she's the one being unfaithful.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Also he's admitted to managing friends bars when they're away ........ didn't that involve pimping? I freely admit to not being a great guy, but I've never sunk so low as to sell women for sex.

The bars had there individual Thai managers.  All ex whor*s.  My oversight entailed checking on whether or not they were skimming and correctly reporting profits.  

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/15/2022 at 2:38 AM, Adumbration said:

Then I called out a member for his ridiculous statement that for a Thai girl sex is just like going to the loo.

Firstly you called out the wrong poster for my statement about it.

Secondly, I never said that it was like going to the loo for ALL Thai girls.

Why would you have a usufruct on your girlfriend’s TWO properties, that you say she paid for herself, before you, as well as your house …that makes 3?  Was that some negotiation …if you put her name on the place you paid for, you wanted something from her??

• Thanks 1