Putin issues list of nations that are not friendly - Thailand is not included

webfact

5 hours ago, daveAustin said:

I find it extremely sad that there are people in this world condoning this, calling normal innocent women and children lying dead in a gutter Nazis. How much brainwashing does it take to reach that level and can you not see the hypocrisy? You know who you are. 

Very true.  Thinking back,  how many times we have seen this type of scenario or worse... then the perpetrator was not Russia or China. 

We humans have a short and 'selective' memory. 

All countries manufacturing heavy weapons and nukes should be ashamed first, before accusing others. 

A heavy armoury is not exactly something that takes tender care of fellow beings. 

IMHO

7 minutes ago, ravip said:

All countries manufacturing heavy weapons and nukes should be ashamed first, before accusing others. 

And here we go, I encourage you to watch (again) Nicholas Cage's BEST role/movie ever: Lord of War (2005).

The ending scene dialog goes:

"And while the biggest arms dealer in the World is your boss,

the President of the United States,

who ships more merchandise in a day than I do in a year,

sometimes it's embarrassing to have his fingerprints on the guns."

As for Vladimir Putin's, the next line fits him perfectly:

"I would tell you to go to hell,

but I think you're already there."

Source: 

3 hours ago, tomyami said:

dont know what planet u are on but Ukraine is NOT a NATO country.

it the most bloody and pointless war ever

Russia could be on putin's list very soon.

Thailands stance has no significance on the the world stage.

I screwed up there.

1 hour ago, trainman34014 said:

Yeah right; that's why the Men go around shooting and stabbing their Ex's in broad daylight and want to kill anyone that beeps their horn at them on the road !

What are you on about? I know no one that stabs their ex's.

Beeping a horn is confrontation. 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

If the murderous dictator had any influence before, he does not now. Who cares what he thinks? Who cares what Russia thinks? If it were not for their oil, gas and nukes, they would be highly irrelevant on the world stage. 

What are their contributions to the world, since the 2nd half of the 20th century, anyway? Buckwheat? Vodka? What else? 

They are really good at doping athletes...

Oh, and bribing international sporting tournament authorities!

Edited by herfiehandbag
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, djayz said:

Does it really matter what he thinks? Countries with principles will not condone bullying. 

Sadly most countries principles will vanish very quickly as they suffer minor inconvenience form rising petrol prices etc.

What are their contributions to the world, since the 2nd half of the 20th century, anyway? Buckwheat? Vodka? What else

Taking all the astronauts up to the ISS since NASA lost the ability to do so. Speaking of which, I wonder what the nationality mix is up there right now ? I cannot be bothered actually Googling it but there could be some interesting conversations up there at the moment.

Edit Ok....I did Google it, currently there are 2 Russian crew and 9 from “unfriendly” countries. Hope none of them are due to return home on a Soyuz soon !

Edited by MikeN

2 hours ago, Will B Good said:

Massive diplomatic faux pas........China will be enraged.....might need to invade a neighbor to settle their nerves.

They'll settle for returning Vladivostok to the Middle Kingdom.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, djayz said:

Does it really matter what he thinks? Countries with principles will not condone bullying. 

This is the list of countries he'll declare war on later after he invades Moldova and the Baltic states. 

3 hours ago, NanaSomchai said:

- China wants the whole ASEAN region to itself+Tibet. (No one's talking about China has been doing to Tibet for decades yet it is... disgusting).

- Russia wants to regain control of the former Visegràd block, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia under their (economic) control.

- Erdogan wants the remaining half of Cyprus, Syria, Georgia and Armenia (to massacre them all) under their control all that while joining the European Union.

- The civilized Western occidental European Union wants the whole of England and Scotland back in the European Union (rightfully so).

- Israel wants the entire Gaza strip for them, eradicate Palestinians until the very last one.

- North Korea leadership dreams of reuniting with South Korea under their terms, their communist biased views of what a society should look like.

- The USA sees their Canadian friendly neighbor to the North as the 52nd state. They often jokingly label Canada as their 52nd state but make no mistakes.

Nothing new under the sun.

You're really stretching there. 

11 hours ago, TropicalGuy said:

dependent on Russian weapons/ minerals. Huge surprise is India who should know better

I think you answer is in your first line. 

India is heavily dependent on Russia for its arms supplies. Quoted from wikipedia below

The Soviet Union was an important supplier of defence equipment for several decades, and this role has been inherited by the Russian federation. Russia 68%, USA 14% and Israel 7.2% are the major arms suppliers to India (2012-2016), and India and Russia have deepened their Make in India defence manufacturing cooperation by signing agreements for the construction of naval frigates, KA-226T twin-engine utility helicopters (joint venture (JV) to make 60 in Russia and 140 in India), Brahmos cruise missile (JV with 50.5% India and 49.5% Russia) (Dec 2017 update).

40 minutes ago, MikeN said:

What are their contributions to the world, since the 2nd half of the 20th century, anyway? Buckwheat? Vodka? What else

Taking all the astronauts up to the ISS since NASA lost the ability to do so. Speaking of which, I wonder what the nationality mix is up there right now ? I cannot be bothered actually Googling it but there could be some interesting conversations up there at the moment.

Edit Ok....I did Google it, currently there are 2 Russian crew and 9 from “unfriendly” countries. Hope none of them are due to return home on a Soyuz soon !

A weightless punch-up. I hope they video it. ????

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

If the murderous dictator had any influence before, he does not now. Who cares what he thinks? Who cares what Russia thinks? If it were not for their oil, gas and nukes, they would be highly irrelevant on the world stage. 

What are their contributions to the world, since the 2nd half of the 20th century, anyway? Buckwheat? Vodka? What else? 

Women

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, djayz said:

Like the invasion of Iraq, and deaths of over 500,000 civilians, the murder of Gadaffi and collapse of functional law and ider in Libya or assassination of Qasim Sulimali an act of terrorism on foreign soil, or the viral and chemical experimentation on its own population since the 1940s or threats to invade Venezela or Syria or Iran stopped by Putin..

Yes countries with principles like the USA would never engage in torture or renditions ..wake up

Since the US , Europe and others have put extensive sanctions on Russia, and it has caused the latest TOT prediction of tourist arrivals to dry up. I expect Thailand to declare war on any country on the list.

Edited by garyk