Is that right?

Missed a few

Men who like animals

Women who like animals

Men who like toys

Women who like toys

• Like 1

On 3/12/2022 at 10:48 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

Is their personality not related to their gender? If you have a web developer sitting alone at home then this all doesn't matter. But if a team works together then it matters that they work smoothly together. Obviously there might be women and men and trans and gays and whatever in one team and maybe they work just fine together. But maybe there is a team i.e. of a couple of mechanics repairing cars. Should the boss add a trans person to that team no matter what? Or should the responsible boss/manager look that the new person will fit into the existing team? 

This is of course only an example and there might be a car mechanic team somewhere in this world who welcomes a trans person.

You need to understand equal opportunities . You clearly do not understand the term 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, bert bloggs said:

Ok so we have 

Men who like men

Men who like women

Men who like both

Women who like women 

Women who like men

Women who like both

Is that right?

That's still orientation.

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Confused 2

On 3/12/2022 at 5:53 AM, jacko45k said:

I see plenty of restrictions on job positions in Thailand, particularly the limits women appear to encounter. Surely trans will have similar issues.....or do they expect to be treated as men in this case?

Is that the point? Read the headline again.

I wonder where this will go in the future.

Maybe strict rules for dating apps like you can't just say you like this person and not that person. After all, they should have all equal opportunities.

Let's say you are a 190cm 100kg guy. The dating app will match you with a perfectly fitting 190cm 100kg woman (who three month ago was a man). And you have to date her. Equal opportunities and all that...

I guess some people will call that progress. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Jealous?

Not really jealous, just interesting is all. Much like a lady I know has a tom daughter and a 10 yr old son who's a ladyboy in training I guess I'd say. Only 2 kids, what are the odds of this happening.

• Haha 1

On 3/11/2022 at 7:51 PM, mtraveler said:

What if the reason was because you were black?  That certainly was the case with discrimination in the US in the past, not only in employment but in accommodations of all sorts.  Read what you wrote, and consider the situation, if the applicant was a black person.  Maybe the company thinks it would be better that everyone was white.  Maybe the boss doesn't like the applicant for "whatever reason", as you say... and maybe that reason is because he/she is black.  Do you think that would be fair?

I think when you haven't had that shoe on and haven't walked in that shoe before, the notion of being denied employment for a reason that's not acceptable is an alien concept.  I assume that you're a white male, a person who has probably never experienced this sort of discrimination before.  I'm not judging you, just pointing out a reality.  It's hard if you haven't felt it or experienced it to appreciate the issue.  

so you believe white guys living in Thailand aren't discriminated against?

Maybe, what if the white guy has no money, how is he treated?

8 hours ago, ericthai said:

so you believe white guys living in Thailand aren't discriminated against?

Maybe, what if the white guy has no money, how is he treated?

Did I say that they were or weren't?  This is "whataboutism" at its finest.  Two wrongs don't make a right. 

The original story is about discrimination, and I was responding to someone who posted his opinion on the subject.  I chose the example to point out why I disagreed with what he posted. 

The discrimination of white guys in Thailand doesn't justify discrimination of trans, Blacks, women.... or anyone else for that matter. 

23 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

I want to know why the tom girls (opposite) here many times have some hot girlfriends.

Because they pay for everything. A hot girl with a Tom never needs to bring 1 baht on any 'date', doesn't pay a single baht towards rent or food either. My thai sister in law was with a Tom, never had to spend 1 baht and she's not even that hot.