Is Royal Gardens still doing Covid vaccinations?

giddyup

3 minutes ago, champers said:

Yes, between 11 and 3 on floor 2. I had mine last Tuesday, was in and out in about 40 minutes. Take your passport and your certificate for your first 2 jabs. I was offered Pfizer or Moderna.

If you had two Pfizer shots, what did you opt for with the booster? BTW, was this free or you had to pay?

Just now, giddyup said:

If you had two Pfizer shots, what did you opt for with the booster? BTW, was this free or you had to pay?

I had another Pfizer, free. No price mentioned for Moderna, I presume it was also free.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, jwdub12 said:

Just got back from getting the Moderna booster shot at RG.

Moderna shot was free and was in and out in less than 40 minutes..

Thanks, will go tomorrow.

On 3/21/2022 at 10:15 AM, champers said:

Yes, between 11 and 3 on floor 2. I had mine last Tuesday, was in and out in about 40 minutes. Take your passport and your certificate for your first 2 jabs. I was offered Pfizer or Moderna.

I only trust Sinovac...

49 minutes ago, Henryford said:

I got mine Moderna at Royal Garden on Wednesday. Very efficient in and out in under an hour. Felt very rough afterwards though.

My partner had Moderna and still has a very sore arm and a headache 3 days later. I had the Pfizer and had no side effects, same as my first two.

Just now, giddyup said:

My partner had Moderna and still has a very sore arm and a headache 3 days later. I had the Pfizer and had no side effects, same as my first two.

Yes i wish i had taken Pfizer, my first 2 Pfizer jabs had no side effects. My heart has been racing at 95 since the jab, very sore arm, weak and stuffy head.

1 hour ago, Henryford said:

Yes i wish i had taken Pfizer, my first 2 Pfizer jabs had no side effects. My heart has been racing at 95 since the jab, very sore arm, weak and stuffy head.

Hope it passes quickly.

6 hours ago, Henryford said:

I got mine Moderna at Royal Garden on Wednesday. Very efficient in and out in under an hour. Felt very rough afterwards though.

Yes, I have heard a few reports of those who had a Moderna booster, on top of 2xPfizer, 'feeling rough'....

8 hours ago, Fossil said:

Does anyone remember where to pick up the certificate? I was told but I was temporarily distracted! And as others have said, pretty efficient.

Pattaya City hospital a couple of days after booster shot.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Okay, I will visit Royal Gardens today in hopes of getting a booster.

I think they were only doing it there until the end of March, but you can try.

5 hours ago, giddyup said:

I think they were only doing it there until the end of March, but you can try.

Today is Sunday, so I will try tomorrow. 

If Royal Gardens is no longer doing vaccinations, where is another place that has vaccines available? 

15 hours ago, Mike Teavee said:

Following with interest as I would also like to get a Moderno booster (Don't mind paying for it but am struggling to find out where I can get it done having missed the Royal Gardens option)

I haven't heard that Royal Gardens has definitely stopped vaccinations, might be worth a try to pay a visit. A friend had his Moderna shot at Bangkok/Pattaya hospital a couple of weeks ago, cost around 1500 Baht.

Edited by giddyup
  • Thanks 1