Doing your online 90 day report early.

Seems this may not be a good idea as you lose some days. I did my report today, even though it wasn't actually due until the 16th of thus month. The new approval takes me until the 2nd July, so it seems the 90 days is calculated from the time of the approval, not from the end date of the last one.

• Like 2

Im not very sure but from lazt time if i remember correct they will not accept to do it if you are not in the timeline to do. But if you have a special situation, you can try to explain them and see if they will help you. 7 years ago sri racha immigration helped me with 90 days something close to your situation. I was there for a meeting and was my 90 days time too. So i explained the situation, showed the evidence, great help. They gave me my 90 days with a note in thai explaining  why i did and why they gave 90 days to me in sri racha.

58 minutes ago, problemfarang said:

Im not very sure but from lazt time if i remember correct they will not accept to do it if you are not in the timeline to do. But if you have a special situation, you can try to explain them and see if they will help you. 7 years ago sri racha immigration helped me with 90 days something close to your situation. I was there for a meeting and was my 90 days time too. So i explained the situation, showed the evidence, great help. They gave me my 90 days with a note in thai explaining  why i did and why they gave 90 days to me in sri racha.

Normally you can do 90 days 2 weeks before and one week after due date, but I never lost time before when I did it early.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Longreach said:

DO thru jomtien old online system. never lost any time. new date from old date on form, not from date submitted.

Too late, already received my new approval. I'll know not to do early next time though, not that it's that much of a hassle to do on the PC.

I have been doing 90 day reports at Jomtien Immigration Office for 19+ years. I have done both early (within 14 days of due date) and late (up to 4 days from due date. In all cases, they have always started the next 90 days on the date I make the report - not from the due date. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, flexomike said:

with the new online 90 day report you do not loose any days by doing it early, just did one earlier this week 15 days early and did not loose any days, Rayong Immigration

Well, I did. That's why I started this post.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

All of my 90 day reports have started from the day I did the report. The majority of offices do it the that way.

The reporting window is 15 days before to 7 days after and that includes the report date when doing it in person.

Just did my 90 days online, applied 13 days early but still got 90 days ext'n.

Nakhon Pathom office.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, giddyup said:

Seems this may not be a good idea as you lose some days. I did my report today, even though it wasn't actually due until the 16th of thus month. The new approval takes me until the 2nd July, so it seems the 90 days is calculated from the time of the approval, not from the end date of the last one.

Did my 90 day report online March 28th [due April 9th] 13 days early.

Ext date expiry June 26th so got 90 days.
Nakhon Pathom office.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

Did my 90 day report online March 28th [due April 9th] 13 days early.

Ext date expiry June 26th so got 90 days.
Nakhon Pathom office.

Yes you got 90 days from the day you reported.

You obviously always get 90 days but some posters are claiming they get 90 days from their original report date even when they apply earlier than that. So in your example if that was the case the new report date would have been 9th July.........

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Skeptic7 said:

In Typically Thai fashion...inconsistency, incoherent and inexplicable. Different results from different offices. In Jomtien, same as your experience...do early, lose days. 

It does sound to me as if different offices apply different rules. Did my 90 day report today, next due July 2. Close enough. I have noticed previously I have lost days if I report a week early.

14 hours ago, giddyup said:

Normally you can do 90 days 2 weeks before and one week after due date, but I never lost time before when I did it early.

I have been doing 90-day reports for many years and they always gave me 90-days from the time that I did the report.  I have been doing the report by mail 2 weeks prior to deadline and recently since they began this new online report, I also did it 15 days prior to deadline and I always "lost" 15 days in the process.  But, since it is online it is so easy that 90 or 75 days makes no difference as it only takes ten minutes or so unless one makes a mistake - which I did this past week, thinking my report was due 15 Mar.  My wrong as I couldn't get my report accepted.  Then on Saturday I got an email from immigration saying that my 90-day report was due 17 Mar.  Did the report Sunday, and got the acceptance, then got an email with attached form giving the next due date.  But starting last year, for the 90-day reports that would be past my 1-year anniversary extension of longstay,

instead of a full 90 days I only got 45 last year and 75 this year with the deadline for renewal of the 90-day report being on the last day of my previous extension.  No real problem though.  Things are a lot easier than it use to be.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, giddyup said:

Well, I did. That's why I started this post.

I recently did mine on the new system via my PC. 

Submitted April 4th, due on the 9th.

Approved in a day or so, but new date in June 30th. 

So 87 days from submission. 

(Pathum Thani)