Shopee - How do I pay Cash on Delivery ( COD )

tomgreen

19 minutes ago, Marsupienemi said:
1 hour ago, Liverpool Lou said:

And then the item can be returned for a refund.    There are just as many legitimate phone sellers that operate on Shopee.

Lots of black hat techniques most from Chinese Shops are now more and more developped on Lazada : Selling a Phone/Tab/Computer under a Brand like Samsung, Huawei...but when you read carefully : Brand : No Brand and they are stating that it is made in the same factory.
Showing the picture of a product at a ridicule price : Actually in the options, they add a very cheap product and the main picture shows the expensive product but the price you can see is the one of the cheap one. In less than a month this technique is exploding. 
About copy, it's not diffucult, if the normal price is 20 000thb, the one at 1000 is a copy. I will be more worried in the case I want to buy the orignal one. 
And digging a bit and you will find really "funny" product, for using different drugs, or cutting it, I saw once a press to compact marijuana. But the best of the best are the notes ! They call it "collection" here, we call it money laundery in our countries

What's all that got to do with my comment about easily getting a refund?

On 4/4/2022 at 2:38 PM, tomgreen said:

Thanks Jack

Ive just installed the Shopee Android app on my phone , and still can't s a pay by COD option ????

If you click on payment options slide the options you can see to the left you uncover option COD

On 4/4/2022 at 1:33 PM, tomgreen said:

Thanks , I really don't want to give my Thai Debit / Credit card information .

You can also pay through the mobile banking app. That is how i pay for shoppe i got Kasikorn bank

On 4/4/2022 at 7:19 PM, Liverpool Lou said:

Good for you, I've never used COD when buying from Lazada or Shopee and have never had any problems that would make me regret paying by card.

I only pay by COD because I don't want any problems...

2 minutes ago, redwood1 said:
On 4/4/2022 at 7:19 PM, Liverpool Lou said:

Good for you, I've never used COD when buying from Lazada or Shopee and have never had any problems that would make me regret paying by card.

I only pay by COD because I don't want any problems...

Can you explain what "problems" (non-delivery aside, which seldom happens) you have avoided with COD that plagues other payment methods?

When you go to pay it will ask you for method of payment.  Shopee Pay, credit card,  or COD.  You have to change the method to COD.  If the shop does not offer COD you won't get that as an option.  COD is OK but frankly I don't think it provides much protection.  

If the product does not show up, you get a refund from Shopee.  If you pay COD and the product shows up when you open the package and find it is the wrong item, or damaged you still have to apply for a refund from shopee and that process is a bit longer since you paid COD.  There only option is to put the refund in your shopee pay account.