Wearing pajamas in public

4 hours ago, PoodThaiMaiDai said:

Then I noticed she was walking around the airplane in her PJ's without a bra.  

She was rather hot and sexy.  I wanted to take a photo of her but that would be weird.  LOL

Though, it was nice spank bank material for later.

I found this one if you'd like to have material for your Spank Bank. 

FB_IMG_1653599591688.jpg

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

I just saw a lady in her full length pj's, picking up her lazada items from condo reception, it's 5.30pm, so is she just waking up or ready for bed? 

BTW, I found this post from 2013

https://aseannow.com/topic/611158-thai-girls-and-their-pyjamas/

"Just waking up or ready for bed?"

I would assume both.

Hope she showers.

38 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Those nipple covers shouldn't be encouraged

Yes, apologies for the nipple cover.

Lately I've been getting my comments removed for the silliest things, member reporting me, so I thought I'd send a photo of a covered nipple.

It's quite strange, I get offended by members comments at times, I make a report but nothing is done.

• Like 1

Had a girl friend who was a nurse who used to do this when she was a student going to the petrol station to buy whatever and carried on doing it years later. She was cute so I let her off

Edited by DaveE13

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here's some quality Aussies wearing their pj's shopping. 

I reckon they've been to Thailand 

Coles shopper has complained that “all dignity” has “gone out the window”, after spotting a fellow customer wearing a dressing gown while doing their groceries

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/coles-shopper-slams-fellow-customers-lazy-aisle-act/news-story/14efaef4031ce7ee3962e8624412e9e8?utm_campaign=EditorialSB&utm_source=news.com.au&utm_medium=Facebook&utm_content=SocialBakers

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

• 2 months later...
On 4/6/2022 at 7:36 AM, SAFETY FIRST said:

I was just making a point.

I've been living in my house since arriving in Thailand. I'm isolated living in my house, I've never seen people walking around in their pj's. 

It is an old thing that is coming back in vogue. Maybe it was Chinese originally. When I was first backpacking around Thailand in the 80's you would see Thais in the evening night market in PJ's. All over. From Chiang Mai, Loei to Nakorn Sawan. Never a lot, and just buying to take back to the house, but a few would be. 

Problem, what problem?  

Fashion trend.

Used to, and still do see lots of Thai women of all ages and sizes in the shops or talat dressed like this.

Lately have seen a lot of pale skinned asian tourists wandering around the local Central shopping mall dressed in what look like pyjamas. Normally printed in well know fashion brand names such as Gucci or Chanel.

Loose fitting and cool in the heat I suppose.