Places as good as Pattaya for single men?

rott

14 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Well so far, Phnom Penh, Siam Reap, Baretto, Angeles & Saigon have all managed to match it for me. I could even include Chiang Mai and Hua Hin in that list.

Obviously that isn't the case if you're one of those guys that can only score in a gogo.

But women seem to find me and hunt me down even if I'm sitting in a park reading a book.

Chiang Mai has plenty of single women. Better off meeting in a shop or park than a bar. 

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Well so far, Phnom Penh, Siam Reap, Baretto, Angeles & Saigon have all managed to match it for me. I could even include Chiang Mai and Hua Hin in that list.

Obviously that isn't the case if you're one of those guys that can only score in a gogo.

But women seem to find me and hunt me down even if I'm sitting in a park reading a book.

If you think Chiang Mai and Hua Hin are as good as Pattaya I have to wonder about your other choices.

I couldn't even find a body massage place in C M. I know there used to be some, but long closed when I lived there.

Far as I can make out, the city is ruled by people that don't like pleasures of the flesh.

The main bar beer street near where I lived could only be described as a pathetic joke, compared to Pattaya.

As for Hua Hin, it's so pathetic it doesn't even get included in my list of good places for night life. Even Chaweng was better, and that was pretty dire for night life unless into discos.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

25 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

If you think Chiang Mai and Hua Hin are as good as Pattaya I have to wonder about your other choices.

I couldn't even find a body massage place in C M. I know there used to be some, but long closed when I lived there.

Far as I can make out, the city is ruled by people that don't like pleasures of the flesh.

The main bar beer street near where I lived could only be described as a pathetic joke, compared to Pattaya.

As for Hua Hin, it's so pathetic it doesn't even get included in my list of good places for night life. Even Chaweng was better, and that was pretty dire for night life unless into discos.

I lived in CM for years, and that was back when I was young and fit. Meeting women there is much easier then in the USA for example, but it's pretty dire for Thailand in general. I'm not sure why, as it's a decent size city.

Thailand is not like years past where you could just meet anybody. It could just be me getting older though.

When you get older and slower it's much harder to attact romantic attention unless you are in a go-go, body massage or red light area. It's also more difficult to get around as much because your more tired and don't have the stamina and energy to party hard and really get out there and make an effort to socialize.

So if your looking for magical places that are better then Pattaya they are not easy to find unless you are getting younger ????‍♂️ or just hit the lottery.

Edited by JimTripper
  • Thanks 1

It could also be because there is something wrong with you. Some defect.

So Pattaya levels the playing field and gives you an edge up regarding women even if your young and rich you could have a lot of baggage or issues and still need a leg up.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, JimTripper said:

It could also be because there is something wrong with you. Some defect.

So Pattaya levels the playing field and gives you an edge up regarding women even if your young and rich you could have a lot of baggage or issues and still need a leg up.

I often see people in Pattaya who would really struggle to get women back home, I'm not referring to older people who would struggle anyway but younger guys, it gives them confidence when they go back

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

I often see people in Pattaya who would really struggle to get women back home, I'm not referring to older people who would struggle anyway but younger guys, it gives them confidence when they go back

I do disagree , once guys take the prostitution route , its then rather difficult  for them to go back to non prostitutes 

They become accustomed to the girls  doing all the work , talking , making conversation , chatting and getting jovial and wanting to play pool and connect 4 , then when it comes to heir turn to speak to girls , they sort of get stuck as they arent used to that situation 

56 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

They become accustomed to the girls  doing all the work , talking , making conversation , chatting and getting jovial and wanting to play pool and connect 4 , then when it comes to heir turn to speak to girls , they sort of get stuck as they arent used to that situation

I've never wanted to speak to girls.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I do disagree , once guys take the prostitution route , its then rather difficult  for them to go back to non prostitutes 

I agree. What ends up happening for a lot of guys is it just becomes easier to pay for it and you somehow find a way to do that. Relationship skills due suffer over time with such a lifestyle. Once the tension is off, for most younger guys, there's not a lot of need there to develop a stronger bond.

Another drawback is you may want the long term relationship stuff when your much older but it's hard to find somebody when your elderly because you start looking better with your shirt on and you have only a bunch of fleeting encounters and no deep ties.

Edited by JimTripper

On 4/9/2022 at 1:45 AM, Meat Pie 47 said:

Hahaha I been comming to Pattaya for many years I never had sex

And on one side there were eunuchs and on the other side of the battlefield were the proud and mighty virals

7 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

so you think when they go home and try and talk to girls they get the connect 4 out? I've seen guys admit coming to Thailand has given them confidence they were lacking, but of course they mostly aren't going to get similar attractive girls back home

6 hours ago, JimTripper said:

I agree. What ends up happening for a lot of guys is it just becomes easier to pay for it and you somehow find a way to do that. Relationship skills due suffer over time with such a lifestyle. Once the tension is off, for most younger guys, there's not a lot of need there to develop a stronger bond.

Another drawback is you may want the long term relationship stuff when your much older but it's hard to find somebody when your elderly because you start looking better with your shirt on and you have only a bunch of fleeting encounters and no deep ties.

a little sad when guys come here for "girlfriend experience"

9 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

so you think when they go home and try and talk to girls they get the connect 4 out? I've seen guys admit coming to Thailand has given them confidence they were lacking, but of course they mostly aren't going to get similar attractive girls back home

I'm not 100% sure, but I do have a book coming out titled "Meeting Girls In Bars & Clubs".

My helpful tips provide guys in need the confidence they need in successfully "Meeting Girls In Bars & Clubs".

There is also a appendix on pick up lines you can quickly master to improve your confidence and meet girls in almost any bar or club you go into.

21 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

and what's wrong with that? Far as I'm concerned the western "dating game" benefits only women that get free movies, booze and dinners, without necessarily having to do anything for it. Men are the losers in that scene. In Pattaya men ( or at least their money ) are the winners.

I had western female friends, but usually avoided any attempt at "pulling" as the few times I did so it ended badly for me. I just didn't have the goodies ( nice car, house, status job etc ) to be an attractive prospect. I did have the occasional opportunity, but only with desperate women or those looking for a substitute father for their offspring.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

a little sad when guys come here for "girlfriend experience"

Why so? It took me a while to work it out in home country but IMO "nice" women were in it for the long term gain, not to enjoy a relationship that didn't lead to a ring, kids and a house.

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Why so? It took me a while to work it out in home country but IMO "nice" women were in it for the long term gain, not to enjoy a relationship that didn't lead to a ring, kids and a house.

It's a fake girlfriend experience, so it's guys who didn't experience it back home so want to experience a fake version in Thailand, just a bit needy. Girls are itching to get away which you can often see when they run out the hotels and condos at 6am, the only time they get up early.

If someone wants a GFE at least ensure she actually likes you first

Edited by scubascuba3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, scubascuba3 said:

It's a fake girlfriend experience, so it's guys who didn't experience it back home so want to experience a fake version in Thailand, just a bit needy. Girls are itching to get away which you can often see when they run out the hotels and condos at 5am

Girls are itching to get away which you can often see when they run out the hotels and condos at 5am

Never happened to me unless I told them to leave.

My preferred option was to find one I liked and keep her for the rest of my holiday. Usually they'd moved away or got married or something when I returned next holiday, so had to find a different one, but I did have the same one for 8 years till she found someone richer to marry. That may have been a "fake" experience, but it was pretty good.

Better than some needy western girl anyway.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Girls are itching to get away which you can often see when they run out the hotels and condos at 5am

Never happened to me unless I told them to leave.

My preferred option was to find one I liked and keep her for the rest of my holiday. Usually they'd moved away or got married or something when I returned next holiday, so had to find a different one, but I did have the same one for 8 years till she found someone richer to marry. That may have been a "fake" experience, but it was pretty good.

Better than some needy western girl anyway.

Just a little more filtering is required to ensure the girl actually likes you, problem here is guys just throw money at them monthly and seem to disregard the important part that the girl likes you and they don't just see it as a job

On 4/16/2022 at 8:24 PM, JimTripper said:

What ends up happening for a lot of guys is it just becomes easier to pay for it and you somehow find a way to do that.  

GFE = Girl Friend Experience.

This is the essential difference between Men and women. Women want drama, men want friction.

Women want Christian Grey to buy them a mini-cooper, Men want a nymphomaniac pizza delivery woman who's up for it NOW.

• Thanks 1

On 4/18/2022 at 9:13 AM, scubascuba3 said:

Just a little more filtering is required to ensure the girl actually likes you, problem here is guys just throw money at them monthly and seem to disregard the important part that the girl likes you and they don't just see it as a job

I don't think they care if she likes them or not. Just so long as they get their jollies.

Far as I understand it, it is a job to them.

IMO it's like working in Saudi- I did it for the money, not to enjoy it.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

17 hours ago, LaosLover said:

GFE = Girl Friend Experience.

This is the essential difference between Men and women. Women want drama, men want friction.

Women want Christian Grey to buy them a mini-cooper, Men want a nymphomaniac pizza delivery woman who's up for it NOW.

What is a girlfriend experience?

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I don't think they care if she likes them or not. Just so long as they get their jollies.

Far as I understand it, it is a job to them.

IMO it's like working in Saudi- I did it for the money, not to enjoy it.

Money or husband. I find sex boring now. Prefer a massage.

• Haha 1