Kerry to Deliver Free Covid Medication Boxes to Green Patients

webfact

6ee9b6d958f8ad0b0810a96c5f989895_small.jpg

by Krajangwit Johjit

BANGKOK (NNT) - Covid-19 patients in home isolation can soon expect to receive a "Kerry Care Box" from Kerry Express, as part of the service provider’s effort to help reduce Covid infections in Thailand.

According to Kerry Express (Thailand) chief operations officer Warawut Natpradith, asymptomatic Covid patients can apply for the delivery of a "Kerry Care Box" containing items needed for home isolation such as face masks, paracetamol pills, alcohol, green chiretta pill capsules, coughing syrup, and a thermometer.

Join our daily ASEAN NOW Thailand Newsletter - Click to subscribe

Asymptomatic Covid patients are those who test positive for Covid-19 but do not exhibit any symptoms. In most cases, these patients will be advised to remain at home until they have recovered completely from the infection.

Patients who are interested in the care box can apply at https://bit.ly/3Imvslr from April 7 to 21, 2022. Kerry will begin delivering the boxes on April 11. The public is also advised to visit Kerry Express Thailand’s official Facebook page for more information on the campaign.

Discover Cigna’s range of health insurance solutions created for expats and local nationals living in Thailand - click to view

nnt.jpg
-- © Copyright NNT 2022-04-09

- Aetna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

3 hours ago, Puccini said:

Does this mean that it will no longer take five days to get the medication after requesting it following a positive test?

It has never been a standard that it takes 5 days. Under normal circumstances people get the medicine the same day or the day after they test positive. Just for one bad experience, there is no need to fail the whole system.

• Like 2

Don't know about this, but wife is telling me not many thais take the meds out of fear for side effects.Her brother, recently tested positive, dumps Favipiravir into the toilet.

Edited by drenddy

27 minutes ago, drenddy said:

Don't know about this, but wife is telling me not many thais take the meds out of fear for side effects.Her brother, recently tested positive, dumps Favipiravir into the toilet.

That is his choice. If you agree or disagree with what he did he has the right to decide if he takes the medicine or not

3 hours ago, Guderian said:

The mind boggles...

And why is that? Sore throat and cough is two very common symptoms even for almost asymptomatic Covid. Much for for the one that have symptoms.

So, in reality, the mind can only boggle for the ones that after living with the same pandemic for about 2,5 years still don´t know that. 

Well good luck getting one I've been waiting for my Lazada parcel it's been out for delivery nine days in a row and I haven't even recieved a phone call from them never mind my parcel.

Edited by kevc

14 hours ago, kevc said:

Well good luck getting one I've been waiting for my Lazada parcel it's been out for delivery nine days in a row and I haven't even recieved a phone call from them never mind my parcel.

Yes me too, Is it perhaps something that set off from within China.....(mine seemed to be struck leaving there and getting into Thailand)?