Avoid trap of losing money to women

4 minutes ago, ChaiyaTH said:

It's the same anyway, both times renting is better than buying in Thailand.

You cannot buy a Woman in Thailand , 

Even if you get married you have to pay her a regular salary and she will leave when you stop paying her , so, you are renting a Woman and not buying her 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

You cannot buy a Woman in Thailand , 

Even if you get married you have to pay her a regular salary and she will leave when you stop paying her , so, you are renting a Woman and not buying her 

You can't buy property without maintenance / tax fees either, same for a condo. 

2 minutes ago, ChaiyaTH said:

You can't buy property without maintenance / tax fees either, same for a condo. 

You cannot live in a Condo rent free though .

Maintenance and taxes would be cheaper than the rent .

The cost of maintaining  a Condo would be cheaper then the cost of maintaining a Woman 

Just now, Mac Mickmanus said:

You cannot live in a Condo rent free though .

Maintenance and taxes would be cheaper than the rent .

The cost of maintaining  a Condo would be cheaper then the cost of maintaining a Woman 

Opportunity cost. 3m baht invested at 8% is 240,000 baht. Thats 20,000 baht a month. 

Just now, Mac Mickmanus said:

No shares can offer an 8 % return . 

Shares do not guarantee any return, the return depends on the market 

Wrong. Bhp yield 7.91% currently. 

Yes dps can vary if profits shrink but commodity prices are going up not done.

Only share price depends on the market. Dps depends on profits.

2 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Wrong. Bhp yield 7.91% currently. 

Yes dps can vary if profits shrink but commodity prices are going up not done.

Only share price depends on the market. Dps depends on profits.

Yes, that it currently .

I am talking about future investments . 

The BHP share price is currently lower than it was last May

4 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

In the next 2 years, it could be 10 x price 

Not plausible. Mature stock. Upside isnt 10x.

Anyway the yield you receive is based not on mkt price but purchase price.

You buy $50 8%. In 2 years its $100 same dps. Whats your yield? Still 8%. If dps goes up 20% your yield is 9.6%.

Say in 10 years dps doubles your yield doubles to 16%.

1 hour ago, Sparktrader said:

Lets say I go Khon Kaen or Ubon 1 month. Can I get a gf quick? Or not? 

I actually did that--stayed in KK for a month and had a GF--she was young and had a kid

Problem was her dad didnt like me....so I rolled out--up to nong khai for a month....

1 hour ago, Sparktrader said:

Lets say I go Khon Kaen or Ubon 1 month. Can I get a gf quick? Or not? 

You can go to massage parlors where they offer sex and sit outside and talk to those girls everyday and then buy a few beers in the evening before they close .

You could have them as your girlfriend for one month ?

You can then get their phone numd and then cll them when you get back home .

I see many men doing this and its an easy easy to find a girlfriend 

14 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

Ok Ive been coming to LOS yearly since 2008 for few months each time

I tried the pay to play---was horrible---I compare it to paying for a steak--is meat if u want to

argue it-----and that steak was bad--would i get that steak again?  nope

I think for me its my upbringing--principle-and lack of emotion and connection

To each their own gents---if u wanna spend ur cash--so be --is MY exp and choice

Almost daily I am offered a massage or sex online thru thai apps--is exhausting as I dont pay

I offer to meet and chat and maybe see if it could be a nice relationship--no thais want that

or at least the ones who message me---sex for cash period-----nope..

I have gotten to the point of simply mirroring thais--you want money--no i want money

you freelance???  ME TOO!! you pay me for sex!!!  I give YOU massage--the outrage from the scammers or whatever hustlers is a true sign of who they are---oh its ok for YOU to ask me

for my money but i cant turn it on you???     why would I want to have sex with that????

Are they nice to me?? not really?  is there emotion? nope--im used to foreplay and building up the event but they just want me to finish and pay so they can leave----pay for that? nah

if there was actual connection and attraction other than a hot body maybe....but have yet to keep a thai hustler on the line long enough to want to give that type of person my money

let alone put my d*ck into something that has probably done hundreds of other dudes-yuk

So yep im a hopeless romantic--maybe a cheap charlie but cheap charlies know the value of money---there wealth and rich---wealthy people dont get that way buy throwing away cash

So If she wants my money she needs to earn it--money buys goods and services and if that service sucks than ill pass......I ride my bike daily and the same ladies wave me down for a crappy massage---happy massage??? WHY?  i have internet and can do myself and better!

So u wanna drop 500-1000 just to release? or do it yourself and go get a nice steak dinner and a glass of wine and go get a foot massage--then u can chat up the cute gal then gents

I am open to meeting a nice thai lady but that has yet to happen...this ATM is out of service

Self is boring. I love the touch of a female. A kiss, the contact. The closeness. Steak and wine not so much.

Thats why I enjoy a female massage. Its the closeness. A female haircut.

I like beer but am not blokey. I like sport yet cant stand bogans. 

Id rather get close to a woman than sit around  talking cars with blokes.

Im lazy yet want to hike.

I wish I understood me more.

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

Ok Ive been coming to LOS yearly since 2008 for few months each time

I tried the pay to play---was horrible---I compare it to paying for a steak--is meat if u want to

argue it-----and that steak was bad--would i get that steak again?  nope

I think for me its my upbringing--principle-and lack of emotion and connection

To each their own gents---if u wanna spend ur cash--so be --is MY exp and choice

Almost daily I am offered a massage or sex online thru thai apps--is exhausting as I dont pay

I offer to meet and chat and maybe see if it could be a nice relationship--no thais want that

or at least the ones who message me---sex for cash period-----nope..

I have gotten to the point of simply mirroring thais--you want money--no i want money

you freelance???  ME TOO!! you pay me for sex!!!  I give YOU massage--the outrage from the scammers or whatever hustlers is a true sign of who they are---oh its ok for YOU to ask me

for my money but i cant turn it on you???     why would I want to have sex with that????

Are they nice to me?? not really?  is there emotion? nope--im used to foreplay and building up the event but they just want me to finish and pay so they can leave----pay for that? nah

if there was actual connection and attraction other than a hot body maybe....but have yet to keep a thai hustler on the line long enough to want to give that type of person my money

let alone put my d*ck into something that has probably done hundreds of other dudes-yuk

So yep im a hopeless romantic--maybe a cheap charlie but cheap charlies know the value of money---there wealth and rich---wealthy people dont get that way buy throwing away cash

So If she wants my money she needs to earn it--money buys goods and services and if that service sucks than ill pass......I ride my bike daily and the same ladies wave me down for a crappy massage---happy massage??? WHY?  i have internet and can do myself and better!

So u wanna drop 500-1000 just to release? or do it yourself and go get a nice steak dinner and a glass of wine and go get a foot massage--then u can chat up the cute gal then gents

I am open to meeting a nice thai lady but that has yet to happen...this ATM is out of service

I think you need a major change in tactics and where you are searching out company.  Think where you'd meet chickies in your home country.

That many years for months at a time, you should be able to mingle at better places and locations.  In between wives, playing single was excellent, and except for first holiday here 22 yrs ago, short holiday, P4P for convenience, but only time, P4P here.  Actually only time, ever.  That was kind of new to me.

2nd time here, and beyond, just did what I normally did at home to meet chickies.  Certainly not at entertainment districts as that's all you'll find, workers.  Not much of a bar person anyway, not for that reason anyway.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

there was actual connection and attraction other than a hot body maybe....but have yet to keep a thai hustler on the line long enough to want to give that type of person my money

Ive slept with over 500 women. Kind of dont think about what she did. If im attracted im keen. If not not. I know within 5 secs. If a woman wants to kiss me Im hooked. Many asians dont kiss. Go for a kiss. If she responds and body is good Im there. If no kissing Im quickly bored.

5 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

I think you need a major change in tactics and where you are searching out company.  Think where you'd meet chickies in your home country.

That many years for months at a time, you should be able to mingle at better places and locations.  In between wives, playing single was excellent, and except for first holiday here 22 yrs ago, short holiday, P4P for convenience, but only time, P4P here.  Actually only time, ever.  That was kind of new to me.

2nd time here, and beyond, just did what I normally did at home to meet chickies.  Certainly not at entertainment districts as that's all you'll find, workers.  Not much of a bar person anyway, not for that reason anyway.

Where do you live?

46 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

I actually did that--stayed in KK for a month and had a GF--she was young and had a kid

Problem was her dad didnt like me....so I rolled out--up to nong khai for a month....

NK girls ok? Thats my plan. Rock up. Find a woman that likes kissing. Soon find out.