Tourists ignore Songkran water-fight ban on Bangkok’s Khaosan Road

webfact

3 hours ago, Pouatchee said:

On March 20th #Neeranam said 'Actually I work as a translator, I am Thai. '

Dude, you are a liar posting here under false pretense. Your opinion is biased and your posts are misleading.

Disagree with me if you want but don't call me a liar. Nothing you quoted is a lie. ????

• Confused 1

On 4/15/2022 at 9:49 AM, Whale said:

I don't regret my past one iota but I definitely know where you are coming from. I started voicing my disillusionment a couple of years ago for the first time. It's getting insane on many levels.

"It's getting insane on many levels"

Very true!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pouatchee said:

The more you try to defend your Thainess the more you show you are not. You are just a bleeding heart looking for a place to vent your frustrations. The I got here in 93 bit ... gives you away. 

Back on topic... The Thais are more than happy that falang join in because it then gives them a scapegoat for the water splashing,

I've no idea why you've got a chip on your shoulder. Anyone with an ounce of integrity would have apologized for being wrong, but you have another attack. Thank Buddha I won't see any more of your posts. ????image.png.46d26da2f0fa04690d73a4f0d7cfbaef.png

Edited by Neeranam
  • Confused 1

On 4/14/2022 at 11:19 AM, mancub said:

Do you seriously believe that tourists are aware of all the rules/regulations that are changed on a daily basis ?

The Songkran/Covid regulations have been clearly stated in the English-language press and they do not "change on a daily basis".

3 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

The Songkran/Covid regulations have been clearly stated in the English-language press and they do not "change on a daily basis".

Of course. ALL tourists are English speaking. avid press readers and advertised. organised events are never cancelled at short-notice either.

4 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Because water guns are not prohibited.

But subject to confiscation, however. and their use prohibited in certain venues. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, mancub said:
12 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Of course. ALL tourists are English speaking. avid press readers and advertised. organised events are never cancelled at short-notice either.

11 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Because water guns are not prohibited.

But subject to confiscation

Given that there is next to no water fighting anywhere in Thailand at the moment except at a couple of places that were toId to stop, I doubt that any tourist is not aware of the ban, regardless of their language.   Which officially organised Songkran water fight events were cancelled at short notice?

Water guns are not subject to confiscation unless they're being used for illegal water fights, perhaps.

7 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Given that there is next to no water fighting anywhere in Thailand at the moment except at a couple of places that were toId to stop, I doubt that any tourist is not aware of the ban, regardless of their language.   Which officially organised Songkran water fight events were cancelled at short notice?

Water guns are not subject to confiscation unless they're being used for illegal water fights, perhaps.

"At the moment" being after the event , therefore irrelevant.

14 minutes ago, mancub said:
30 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Expand  

"At the moment" being after the event , therefore irrelevant.

Just as your previous post was.

There are places in Thailand that, in normal circumstances, celebrate Songkran a week or so after the official dates.   So much for your "after the event, therefore irrelevant" comment.

3 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Just as your previous post was.

There are places in Thailand that, in normal circumstances, celebrate Songkran a week or so after the official dates.   So much for your "after the event, therefore irrelevant" comment.

Highly pertinent, given that the title of this thread concerns tourists in the Khao San Road.

• Haha 1