Good Friday

KannikaP

Well he was just yet another actor pushing his own version and as they say "any publicity is good publicity" so do you think that had he  not got nailed anybody would even know who he was today  ?  There are even some well known actors today who attempt to push their views onto others but unfortunately for them the world has moved on.

7 hours ago, Sparktrader said:

Wasnt bad either if you believe in story. He wasnt human. He was son of god. Where did he go after Sunday though?

Probably back to his side line of turning water into wine and being a good earner for him. ????

On 4/16/2022 at 10:52 PM, Sparktrader said:

Wasnt bad either if you believe in story. He wasnt human. He was son of god. Where did he go after Sunday though?

The pub of course. Where else would ya go after that sort of weekend?

On 4/17/2022 at 6:51 AM, Excel said:

Probably back to his side line of turning water into wine and being a good earner for him. ????

He was very popular down the local with the publican. Profits went through the roof!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Excel said:

No they didn't, they just exaggerated the fairy tales.

I've traveled all over the world. One thing I'd learned is to keep my opinions about others religious beliefs unless directly conflicting with my personal condition to myself.

22 minutes ago, TheScience said:

I've traveled all over the world. One thing I'd learned is to keep my opinions about others religious beliefs unless directly conflicting with my personal condition to myself.

Well good for you if you think your opinions are unworthy of open discussion.

2 hours ago, starky said:

He was very popular down the local with the publican. Profits went through the roof!

His mum was popular too at the same pub as there was always a demand for women who claimed that they were  virgins ????

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, TheScience said:

That's usually the best option, for one's health and sanity, but what I've really learned when traveling the world is that all religious beliefs are equally idiotic.