Video: Every dog has his day! This mutt puts one over on Thai man

webfact

Happened to me many, many years ago in Samed.

Sat on the beach at Silver Sands chatting and having a beer at night.
Dog comes up with her puppies, they're playing around - thought nothing of it.

Several hrs later, got up to leave - one shoe gone.

Had to walk back to Jeps Bungalows with one shoe. Next day went back to see if I could find it - I could see it under the disco where the dog and pups were living, but too far under for me to dare to crawl in .

The previous day a huge green snake had come out of the woods behind Jeps for a swim in the sea.

• Haha 1

Dogs roaming in traffic are so amusing; they play with motorists to bring down people off their bikes; they bite children and possibly spread rabies; they urinate and defecate at will  (whoever he is); they loot and spread litter everywhere.  The Thai dog - what a superhero!

• Sad 1

On 4/16/2022 at 8:00 AM, mikebell said:

Dogs roaming in traffic are so amusing; they play with motorists to bring down people off their bikes; they bite children and possibly spread rabies; they urinate and defecate at will  (whoever he is); they loot and spread litter everywhere.  The Thai dog - what a superhero!

Not a fan?

On the plus side the 6 Thai dogs on our farm stop trespassers, fruit stealers, snakes, burglars, rats. The best thing is the villagers never stop by for a chat any more which always involves them requesting "loans". I'm guessing they would keep away grumpy forum members like you as well, which is a nice bonus.

My American Pitbull Terrier has a penchant for Jinjok and Tookay and has pretty much eradicated them from our property. He's learning to catch the pigeons now. Marvelous.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Not a fan?

On the plus side the 6 Thai dogs on our farm stop trespassers, fruit stealers, snakes, burglars, rats. The best thing is the villagers never stop by for a chat any more which always involves them requesting "loans". I'm guessing they would keep away grumpy forum members like you as well, which is a nice bonus.

My American Pitbull Terrier has a penchant for Jinjok and Tookay and has pretty much eradicated them from our property. He's learning to catch the pigeons now. Marvelous.

Dog on a farm is fine = lots of benefits; on roads = disasters. I've had two stepdaughters brought crashing to the ground in separate incidents (one hospitalised) so please excuse my grumpiness. My younger brother was savaged as a toddler requiring stitches so you can see there are reasons. I used to be a runner in UK but I am prevented this pastime here because of the packs of wild (rabid) dogs. I live in Pattaya where there are few areas where one can stroll without paddling in dogsh1t and/or rubbish. Two friends have had (expensive) hospital treatment from dog bites; can you see where I'm going with this?