Buy Jogging Shoes in Pattaya.

NONG CHOK

Hi all, As I jog long distances daily I'm really hard on jogging shoes. I used to buy my shoes from a guy in Naklua Road. He sold mainly factory seconds which were a fraction of the recommended price. In recent months the area where his shop was has been reduced to rubble, probably another 30 storey hotel on the way. Does anybody know where I can purchase jogging shoes, preferably factory seconds or even pre used shoes in good condition in Pattaya. Cheers.

Edited by NONG CHOK

If you decide to go new, this is excellent site for reviews, then hit the authorized outlets to see if they carry that brand / model.   Before heading out, have your top 5 or 10 picks, as NIKE only had one of mine, in my size.  All good though, and have had a few years now.

Filter in what ever, and get best score & just as important, how many reviews.  High #s for both, better review;  https://runrepeat.com/catalog/running-shoes

Edited by KhunLA

Go to Soi Buakhao market just before Pattaya tai there is a guy that use to pre-covid sell brand name knockoffs 800 baht,  also at Mike shopping Mall on Beach road vendor just inside also knockoff most I paid 800, Friday, Sat,  Jomtien market Theppasit evening 800 baht,  as noted Decathlon Lotus North, I haven't purchased not name brand their runner are about average 1200 baht up clothes and stuff but higher than a Thai night market but the quality is much better. 

I've found the name brand outlets worth checking but never have found a lot of good deals majority the shoes and been marked up then reduced to make it look like you are getting 50% off when in fact you are not,  I've found and peel off sticker on the sale shoe!

A few month back upstairs central marina sport dome. Skechker? I notice a big price drop on their display? 

Good luck!   

Edited by thailand49

Outlet Mall at Thepprasit-Sukhumvit intersection.  "Sports Stadium" store on the Northeast corner has many brands, but not always larger sizes.  Over on the Western side of the complex there is Nike and Adidas 'factory stores' and I think another that has many main brands, Reebok etc.  You don't mention shoe size, but as these outlet shops were once aimed at farangs, there are usually more larger sizes available there than at a Thai mall or shop.   I'm 46-47 euro size and it is very difficult to find these here sometimes.  Bought at least 3 pairs of running shoes at this mall over the past years.

Have not tried Decathlon shoes, but they do look okay, especially the 'expert' level ones.   I use their very inexpensive running shirts/shorts with good results.