Covid extension in Bangkok for SETV entrant from UK (already extended SETV by 30 days)

Hi,

Sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere but can someone clearly set out how to go about getting a Covid extension?

I arrived from UK in early February on a 60 day SETV and extended that by 30 days at Chaeng Wattana last month. My visa extension expires on 3rd May so I'm planning to go back for the Covid extension towards end of next week.

What differences in procedure are there between doing the Covid extension versus the 30 day SETV extension I did (booking of appointment, forms to take, fill out etc.)? 

I'm looking to stay for the full 60 days of this extension (returning to UK at the end of June).

Thanks in advance...

10 minutes ago, MarkyM3 said:

What differences in procedure are there between doing the Covid extension versus the 30 day SETV extension

Very little. Same TM7 form and standard copies from pp.

You most likely will need to have receipt of TM30.

You will tick box in affidavit that is provided. 

1 minute ago, DrJack54 said:

Very little. Same TM7 form and standard copies from pp.

You most likely will need to have receipt of TM30.

You will tick box in affidavit that is provided. 

Thanks...presume I need to ask my hotel for a copy of the TM30 (I've never seen it)? Is it the same desk for doing these Covid extensions (think it was area K, desk 24 or something?). 

37 minutes ago, MarkyM3 said:

Thanks...presume I need to ask my hotel for a copy of the TM30 (I've never seen it)? Is it the same desk for doing these Covid extensions (think it was area K, desk 24 or something?). 

You might find this thread of interest;

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, MarkyM3 said:

Be aware that covid extensions have moved from Mueang Thong Thani to IT Square Laski..

It's close to red line 

The TM30 receipt from hotel is just a screenshot. Just has your basic detail

Edited by DrJack54

2 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Be aware that covid extensions have moved from Mueang Thong Thani to IT Square Laski..

It's close to red line 

I thought that place was for people who entered on visa exempt entries? I'm came on a SETV which I've extended. 

Edited by MarkyM3

1 minute ago, DrJack54 said:

Yes tourist visa entry extensions  is CW. 

So...to be totally clear....C19 extensions for those who entered on SETV is at CW? And - are they done at the same desk as the SETV extensions? 

12 minutes ago, MarkyM3 said:

So...to be totally clear....C19 extensions for those who entered on SETV is at CW? And - are they done at the same desk as the SETV extensions? 

Yes done at CW for those that entered on TV. 

https://bangkok.immigration.go.th/en/courses/muangthongthani-will_be-closed/

Edited by DrJack54
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, MarkyM3 said:

You do your 60 day covid 19 extension at the same desk at Chaeng Wattana where you applied for your 30 day extension.

Ask the front desk at the hotel for a screen show of the online TM30 report they did.

• Thanks 1