Video: Taxi driver allegedly caught sniffing glue behind the wheel at the lights!

webfact

6AA.jpg

Naew Na Tha Caption: Breathe it all in! Weird sniffing glue behavior in a taxi revealed

Naew Na repeated claims made on a popular Facebook page that a taxi driver was sniffing glue. 

A video of the incident yesterday early evening near the Phayathai intersection had been posted.

It showed a driver in a clearly marked cab putting his nose into a bag of something. 

Keep up to date with all things Thailand - Join our daily ASEAN NOW Thailand Newsletter - Click to subscribe

The poster thought he was glue sniffing and that would be dangerous for potential passengers. 

Naew Na called him a danger to society.

Doubtless he will be interviewed soon, so more of this as we hear of it. 

asean_now_BB.jpg

-- © Copyright  ASEAN NOW 2022-04-23

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get your business in front of millions of customers who read ASEAN NOW with an interest in Thailand every month - email [email protected] for more information

• Haha 1

Maybe he was sniffing mentholated Ya Dom like half the country does.

In this case I'd say "Mind your own da*m business" to the busybody taking the picture and publishing it on social media.   

If someone took a picture of me sniffing Ya Dom and claimed I was sniffing glue on a public forum - I'd track them down and file a defamation charge against them along with any media outlet republishing the posts.  ????

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 2

8 minutes ago, connda said:

Maybe he was sniffing mentholated Ya Dom like half the country does.

In this case I'd say "Mind your own da*m business" to the busybody taking the picture and publishing it on social media.   

If someone took a picture of me sniffing Ya Dom and claimed I was sniffing glue on a public forum - I'd track them down and file a defamation charge against them along with any media outlet republishing the posts.  ????

Now that I've googled Ya Dom I know what you're on about, we saw it on the news this morning & the mrs asked me what he was doing, my immediate response was sniffing glue, seeing as how a proper Ya Dom is only about 20 - 25 Baht I find it highly unlikely it was a home made version.

this would be funnier if it was a story about having to get the police/medics to unstick his nose from the steering wheel after sticking his nose to deep in the bag and then leaning on the steering wheel to enjoy the rush.