Anutin: There's no going back now - "Vax passport" needed not Thailand Pass to enter country

webfact

16 minutes ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

Like many African countries, you need a yellow vaccine passport to enter, showing the required vaccination. Previously these were Yellow Fever and Influenza for most West African countries. 

Possibly, I have used one of those to enter Africa showing proof of Yellow Fever and Influenza vaccines for over 25 years. 

Not the same one. I believe the yellow "passport" proof of vaccination was issued by the Thai MOH last year is the one being referred to- or not, as the case may be!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So, Immigration will have to check insurance certifiactes when passengers arrive ? Shouldn't be hard to produce those on your PC at home.  Or will they expect the airlines to check insurance when passengers board the aircraft overseas?

58 minutes ago, Thailand said:

Not the same one. I believe the yellow "passport" proof of vaccination was issued by the Thai MOH last year is the one being referred to- or not, as the case may be!

I am talking about the exact same one, my current one was issued from the Thai Red Cross in Lumphini 15 years ago.

• Like 1