Anyone else seen Russians in Pattaya displaying the 'Z' symbol?

csaba81

16 hours ago, Jingthing said:

I well remember after Russia stole Crimea and there were massive crowds of Putin base provincial Russian tourists here. Then I saw many fascist Putin  t shirts and the stench of empirical arrogance. It was vomitous of course but so outnumbered.

I still recall some years ago an attractive, intoxicated Russian woman telling anyone who was nearby in a bar, 'Russia now owns Pattaya'.....'your time is over'...... never been into sharing I guess. 

1 hour ago, soi3eddie said:

What's wrong with wanting to Make America Great Again? (MAGA). And please don't compare those wanting that to Nazis.

Don't want to make America great again , but then have the opinion that USA should confront Russia .

Can not have it both ways . Either USA stands up against Russia and "makes it great again" or they dont 

• Confused 2

2 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Many years ago a drunken Russian Woman in Pattaya said that Russian had taken over Pattaya and that shows that....................................... do explain ?

They have an arrogance and like to dominate perhaps....  my interaction with them is minimal, I have never used their rip-off pressure establishments on Walking St, or tried to get on a Song-taew loaded up with them, which friends tell me is not easy. The ones I saw in Poland were selling weaponry and anything else they could get their hands on at impromptu markets. 

15 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

They have an arrogance and like to dominate perhaps....  my interaction with them is minimal, I have never used their rip-off pressure establishments on Walking St, or tried to get on a Song-taew loaded up with them, which friends tell me is not easy. The ones I saw in Poland were selling weaponry and anything else they could get their hands on at impromptu markets. 

The Worlds biggest weapon sellers are the USA , but you have a agenda against Russian people because there are too many of them in Pattaya song taews and it makes it difficult for your friends to get song taews in Pattaya ?

Edited by Mac Mickmanus

The Worlds biggest weapon sellers are the USA , but you have a agenda against Russian people because there are too many of them in Pattaya song taews and it males it difficult for your friends to get song taews in Pattaya ?

No my agenda is caused by what I see happening to Ukrainians at this time. It isn't much of an agenda anyhow.... the few I have seen appear to be young families....

If we see them sporting their 'Z' around Pattaya  that might be indicative of their nature.... that is the topic you have deviated from looking for your morning argument, trolling. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Russians Z sign is very different to a Nazi Swastika .

Its about time the world moved on from labelling people as Nazis , I seem to have spent a large part of the last ten years or so talking about whether various people are Nazis , 

Tell that to the retard Sergei Lavrov who yesterday came out with this little beauty..........laughable case for Russia's denazification of Ukraine.

There's not a lot of printable words that would get through the profanity filter to describe this.

So what if Zelensky is Jewish. The fact does not negate the Nazi elements in Ukraine. I believe that Hitler also had Jewish blood. Some of the worst antisemites are Jews.”

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Tell that to the retard Sergei Lavrov who yesterday came out with this little beauty..........laughable case for Russia's denazification of Ukraine.

There's not a lot of printable words that would get through the profanity filter to describe this.

So what if Zelensky is Jewish. The fact does not negate the Nazi elements in Ukraine. I believe that Hitler also had Jewish blood. Some of the worst antisemites are Jews.”

Putins inner circle of Russians who put him into power and are allied to him are Jewish , so the suggestion that the conflict in Ukraine is because Zelensky is Jewish is obsolete and it seems like some people are just using anti semitism to further their cause .

Zelenskys Religion is nothing to do with the conflict 

• Like 1

Just now, Mac Mickmanus said:

Putins inner circle of Russians who put him into power and are allied to him are Jewish , so the suggestion that the conflict in Ukraine is because Zelensky is Jewish is obsolete and it seems like some people are just using anti semitism to further their cause .

Zelenskys Religion is nothing to do with the conflict 

Really? Do you have a link to Putin's inner circle religious background who put him in power?

It does not seem to be obsolete to Lavrov "Some of the worst antisemites are Jews.”

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

Really? Do you have a link to Putin's inner circle religious background who put him in power?

It does not seem to be obsolete to Lavrov "Some of the worst antisemites are Jews.”

Roman Abramovic  , a Russian Jew who was helpful in Putin being named leader of Russia .

3 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

All Germans were Nazis ?

World War two ended 70 years ago and the Worlds a different place now . 

No, of course not. Only 99 % of them at the time for the victory parade in Paris.
No, Putin relives the WW2 era in his solitary ivory palace

5 minutes ago, Stygge said:

No, of course not. Only 99 % of them at the time for the victory parade in Paris.
No, Putin relives the WW2 era in his solitary ivory palace

This current conflict is about the Ukraine aligning themselves with NATO/E.U .

Nothing to do with Religion or Nazi Germany .  

Its 2022 , not 1945 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

So one then, you're making this up as you go along. Just like Larov

One named person shows that Putin doesn't have an Anti Semitic agenda and he isnt a Jew hating Nazi , because his trusted Russian acquaintances are Jews 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

You have some authoritative link which identifies Putin's inner circle of Russians as Jewish? IIRC, they are all allied with the Russian Orthodox Church, as is Putin.

"so the suggestion" - gaslighting of something that does not exist.

Putin used de-nazification as a pretext for invading Ukraine, Zelensky being Jewish tends to neuter that pretext.

I suggest you study Ukraine's history, going back to 1712. Perhaps then you might stop posting complete rubbish.

I errrmm posted his name about 20 minutes ago, you can see it if you scroll up a bit 

Begins with an R 

13 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

One named person shows that Putin doesn't have an Anti Semitic agenda and he isnt a Jew hating Nazi , because his trusted Russian acquaintances are Jews 

Get back to me when you provide a link to your false claim:

"Putins inner circle of Russians who put him into power and are allied to him are Jewish"

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Get back to me when you provide a link to your false claim:

"Putins inner circle of Russians who put him into power and are allied to him are Jewish"

Right , at least one of Putins inner circle of long term close Russian  acquaintances is Jewish and that shows that he isn't an Anti Semite Nazi with an agenda against Jews and that shows his conflict with Ukraine isn't because their leader is Jewish . 

22 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I errrmm posted his name about 20 minutes ago, you can see it if you scroll up a bit 

Begins with an R 

Errrm a statistical sample of one is a long way from all of them, as implied by your original post. Try harder.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Roman Abramovic  , a Russian Jew who was helpful in Putin being named leader of Russia .

IIRC, it is suspected an attempt was made to poison Abramovich recently. No good deed goes unpunished, eh?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Right , at least one of Putins inner circle of long term close Russian  acquaintances is Jewish and that shows that he isn't an Anti Semite Nazi with an agenda against Jews and that shows his conflict with Ukraine isn't because their leader is Jewish . 

So you can't then, thanks for the clarification and your personal opinion on what Putin believes. I suppose the Wagner group, Putins private army are also jews

Johan Norberg on Twitter: "When Putin wants to ”de-Nazify”, he sends for  Dmitry Utkin. In 2014, Utkin founded the mercenary Wagner Group, named  after Hitler's favourite composer. Tatoos: Waffen-SS collar tabs &

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Haha 1

I did nt say all of them . 

Quote: " Putins inner circle of Russians who put him into power and are allied to him are Jewish." Unquote. Are you adding short term memory loss to your posting deficiencies?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

IIRC, it is suspected an attempt was made to poison Abramovich recently. No good deed goes unpunished, eh?

Are you suggesting that Putin tried to kill Abramovich because he is Jewish ?

You are focuses way too much on people because they are Jewish . 

Antyone being a Jew is nothing to do with the conflict 

1 minute ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Are you suggesting that Putin tried to kill Abramovich because he is Jewish ?

You are focuses way too much on people because they are Jewish . 

Antyone being a Jew is nothing to do with the conflict 

Please point out to me where I said that, and stop trying to put words in my mouth.

Putin tries to kill anyone who opposes him, irrespective of their religion or nationality. Abramovich changed his tune after most of his wealth got expropriated or frozen, that's why Putin wants him dead now.

I'm focused on the fact your posts do not even argue competently, and attempt diversion at every turn.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

Please point out to me where I said that, and stop trying to put words in my mouth.

Putin tries to kill anyone who opposes him, irrespective of their religion or nationality. Abramovich changed his tune after most of his wealth got expropriated or frozen, that's why Putin wants him dead now.

I'm focused on the fact your posts do not even argue competently, and attempt diversion at every turn.

OK . This is getting difficult and going nowhere .

I didn't say you said that , I asked you  a question to clarify what you meant and wasn't putting words into your mouth .

Our discussion seems to getting rather dumb and descending into squabbling with "I said and you said " , so I will bail out and not continue with it 

• Thanks 1