Anyone else seen Russians in Pattaya displaying the 'Z' symbol?

csaba81

12 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Roman Abramovic is a Russian Jew who was helpful in getting Putin into the top position in the Kremlin 

And? Until you provide a link to your claim I repeat you are spreading fake news:

"Putins inner circle of Russians who put him into power and are allied to him are Jewish"

2 minutes ago, Stygge said:

No, Putin know he has nothing to fear from Nato. Russia has the biggest nuclear arsenal in the world. Nato would only answer if Russia attacks a Nato nation and he knows it.
The real reason is that he is scared <deleted>less of Ukraine rapidly becoming a modern, democratic nation with an economic growth to follow. He don´t want that close to his border. That´s more dangerous then nuclear weapons because it might give his surpressed people ideas.

So build a frigging wall and create a new minefield dividing the two like they did in Germany so long ago before the wall fell, and keep your citizens locked away like N. Korea.  Why create havoc and destroy lives of others....

1 minute ago, ThailandRyan said:

So build a frigging wall and create a new minefield dividing the two like they did in Germany so long ago before the wall fell, and keep your citizens locked away like N. Korea.  Why create havoc and destroy lives of others....

Because Putin is in his WW2 bubble. He don´t want a ruled based world order. It hampers his style. -When problems arise - invade.
The strong takes what he wants
The weak suffer what he must

8 minutes ago, Stygge said:

No, Putin know he has nothing to fear from Nato. Russia has the biggest nuclear arsenal in the world. Nato would only answer if Russia attacks a Nato nation and he knows it.
The real reason is that he is scared <deleted>less of Ukraine rapidly becoming a modern, democratic nation with an economic growth to follow. He don´t want that close to his border. That´s more dangerous then nuclear weapons because it might give his surpressed people ideas.

Ukraine takes up a huge chunk of former USSR territory and Ukraine becoming aligned with NATO would mean that Russia would lose Ukraine as an allie .

NATO would only help Ukraine if Ukraine joins NATO and Ukraine has been becoming aligned with NATO and may eventually join NATO , which would take huge chunk of former USSR territory and would become a security threat to Russia . 

That is what the war is about

5 minutes ago, Stygge said:

You want to talk history? Because Ukraine once was forced to be a part of the dissolved Soviet empire now Russia has a legetime claime on Ukraine?
That´s not a rule of law world order. So Putin doesn´t like it. How far do you want to go when we talk historical claims? The vikings long time ago, called the Rus people, founded Kiev. Long before Russia existed. So that means Sweden can claim Ukraine?
Forget Nato. It´s just Putins wet dream of inventing an enemy to justify an attack on sovereign Ukraine. In a law based world order Ukraine decide themselves who to associate with. It´s just not Russias business. But Russias problem is they have no pull factors to other countires then naked violence.
It´s a losing game.

I do agree that Russian should let Ukraine decide what to do for themselves and not intervene with their choices .

Unfortunately I am not supreme head of the Kremlin and its not my decision about   how Putin/ Kremlin proceeds .

I am just pointing out why Russia have attacked Ukraine and I do not agree with them 

6 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I do agree that Russian should let Ukraine decide what to do for themselves and not intervene with their choices .

Unfortunately I am not supreme head of the Kremlin and its not my decision about   how Putin/ Kremlin proceeds .

I am just pointing out why Russia have attacked Ukraine and I do not agree with them 

Ok, good thinking

21 hours ago, Lemsta69 said:

no big if I did I'd just ignore it. same as I ignored the Yanks when USA and its lapdogs were bombing Iraq back into the stone age because ... reasons.

"Z"  only comparison is Hitlers swastika and war no western democracy is capable of this level of brutality mariopol grosney iblib lol will take years before grass will even grow

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

If the LGBTQ community outrages you and your offended then you have a problem with peoples lifestyles.  Killing civilians and the war atrocities being committed in the Ukraine are not and is not about a lifestyle, it is about a sadistic murdering psychopath named Putin and his condoning the brutality and torture his troops are inflicting  Supporting this war criminal only shows ignorance.

I doubt the gopnik sitting in Pattaya with a Z on his shirt has killed Ukraine civilians or committed war crimes.  But maybe he has and he is on R and R.  As the war stretches on into its second and third years you should expect to see more Russian soldiers coming to Pattaya to chill out.  Thailand is one of the few remaining holiday destinations where Russians are not just tolerated, but welcomed wholeheartedly.

For the record I have no issues whatsoever with the LGBTQ community. Two of its members I regard as among my closest friends.  

It may prove useful to also note here that one of my oldest and closest friends is a Russian.  He has a genius IQ and a doctorate in Quantum Physics.  I shared a house with him as lad in Australia while he was completing post doctoral studies at UNSW.  I chatted with him earlier this week and he has just applied for a job with NASA.

To be clear I do not support Putin and am sickened by what is happening in the Ukraine.

And yes, having a Z on your shirt in a foreign country is irrefutable evidence that you are either malevolent or a simpleton.

But let us not get all worked up over someones choice of clothing.  That is a slippery slope at best.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Adumbration said:

I doubt the gopnik sitting in Pattaya with a Z on his shirt has killed Ukraine civilians or committed war crimes.  But maybe he has and he is on R and R.  As the war stretches on into its second and third years you should expect to see more Russian soldiers coming to Pattaya to chill out.  Thailand is one of the few remaining holiday destinations where Russians are not just tolerated, but welcomed wholeheartedly.

For the record I have no issues whatsoever with the LGBTQ community. Two of its members I regard as among my closest friends.  

It may prove useful to also note here that one of my oldest and closest friends is a Russian.  He has a genius IQ and a doctorate in Quantum Physics.  I shared a house with him as lad in Australia while he was completing post doctoral studies at UNSW.  I chatted with him earlier this week and he has just applied for a job with NASA.

To be clear I do not support Putin and am sickened by what is happening in the Ukraine.

And yes, having a Z on your shirt in a foreign country is irrefutable evidence that you are either malevolent or a simpleton.

But let us not get all worked up over someones choice of clothing.  That is a slippery slope at best.

Its not simply clothing. Its the Russian fascist equivalent to a Nazi swastika.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

No, I have not seen any Russians wearing the Z symbol i Pattaya.

Might be, because I am not remotely close to Pattaya.

Neither have I. Maybe they are like many of us and don't bring their self righteous nationalism here. Possibly they enjoy living in a tolerant country where ppl get along and are it's not OK to force your opinions on others. Somewhere where's it's not OK to call someone an a**hole because of their passports.

1 minute ago, Smithson said:

Neither have I. Maybe they are like many of us and don't bring their self righteous nationalism here. Possibly they enjoy living in a tolerant country where ppl get along and are it's not OK to force your opinions on others. Somewhere where's it's not OK to call someone an a**hole because of their passports.

Passports no.

Fascist symbols yes.

4 minutes ago, Adumbration said:

Oh please.  The LGBT victim card, really you are going to play that...  

If we are going to have a discussion here lets make it worthwhile and of substance.

I am not going to waste my energy getting worked up over a billboard.

Let us, instead, focus on the evil individuals that have orchestrated the invasion, you know, the ones that Putin works for.

Bizarre post.

Ignoring your transparently insipid gay baiting, who in your view does Russian fascist dictator work for?

Edited by Jingthing

27 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Right now I am very proud that the USA has assumed the leadership role in helping Ukraine defeat Russian fascist war criminal Putin.

It is in their best economic interest right now because the war is helping to foster inflation and, at present, that is exactly what the US administration wants, and needs.

• Confused 1

32 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Right now I am very proud that the USA has assumed the leadership role in helping Ukraine defeat Russian fascist war criminal Putin.

How odd.......the right wing British press tell me Bunter Johnson is the only one involved and he is single handedly saving Ukraine

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Smithson said:

Please read the small text.

17 minutes ago, Adumbration said:

It is in their best economic interest right now because the war is helping to foster inflation and, at present, that is exactly what the US administration wants, and needs.

Absurd.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

No, I have not seen any Russians wearing the Z symbol i Pattaya.

Might be, because I am not remotely close to Pattaya.

Not seen any in Phuket either thankfully. I wonder why do they need such a symbol anyway? Ukraine as a sovereign country has its flag and that's all it needs. ????????

4 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Not seen any in Phuket either thankfully. I wonder why do they need such a symbol anyway? Ukraine as a sovereign country has its flag and that's all it needs. ????????

Z is not about Ukraine. It's about Russian empire.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Z is not about Ukraine. It's about Russian empire.

Let´s just face it, and calm down a notch. Z is just another letter. Like A, T, H........and so on.

• Confused 1