Miss Thailand Grand goes to the form horse - Miss Bangkok reigns supreme!

webfact

มิสแกรนด์-6-scaled.jpg

Picture: INN

Thai media in the shape of Sanook and INN reported on the conclusion of the Miss Thailand Grand 2022 beauty pageant yesterday.

Coming out on top among the 77 contestants - one from each Thai province - was Miss Bangkok Ingfah Woraha.

Filling the runner up berths were Miss Phuket, Miss Kalasin, Miss Ang Thong and Miss Phrae. 

The contest was a special one in its tenth year with a spectacular opening show and a best National Costume round that featured some stunning costumes. 

Many 100,000 baht bursaries went to the winners with others getting 30,000 baht.

Miss Bangkok was expected to win and did, reported the media. 

asean_now_BB.jpg

-- © Copyright  ASEAN NOW 2022-04-30

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get your business in front of millions of customers who read ASEAN NOW with an interest in Thailand every month - email [email protected] for more information

มิสแกรนด์-3-683x1024.jpg

aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL3dvLzAvdWQvMzcvMTg5OTczL201Mi5qcGc=.jpg

Picture: Sanook

มิสแกรนด์-18-1024x683.jpg

aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL3dvLzAvdWQvMzcvMTg5OTczL2twb3A0NjA4LmpwZw==.jpg

Picture: Sanook

4 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

The 'Not my cup of tea, seen better in bars’  crowd will be pleased they have another one of these threads to post in again.... :whistling:

Don't know about the bars, but I definitely see more attractive women walking along Thong Lo every day of the week.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Nevermind plastic, I'd be happy to see a Miss Thailand who actually looked like a Thai woman. 

good one. Not luk-kruang, not Canadian, Aussie etc, but authentic Thai. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, keith101 said:

Large breasts seem to be a prerequisite for the winners , total turn off for me though i find them ugly but IMO .

Same for me, anything you can't get in your mouth in one bite is wasted.

• Haha 1

Yet again another reason to prove to me why I love LOS ????

The winner is on Instagram and has posts without a sniff of makeup on and she's nice looking 'ala naturale' under all that stuff.

I have standards, lots of those gals seem pretty good on the eye to me.

Been here, and been there, and Thai gals to me are delicious. 

10 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Indeed...  too much plastic, fake noses, plastic boobs, pasty skin...  

....Give me a real Thai girl any-day - the type of feet that can walk across muddy fields without sinking in, legs than can bow round a buffalo, a jawline that can take a hit from a Muay-Thai champion and a face that can balance a dinner tray....  oh and at least one way-ward canine...  :hit-the-fan:

"Indeed...  too much plastic, fake noses, plastic boobs, pasty skin...  "

Seems like the fake noses are an epidemic in Thailand, I find them kinda creepy.