Bangkok Bank Online 12 Month Bank Statement

15 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

On the website it also says that this statement service is available, but it isn't for me.

Same same for me.

iBanking WEBSITE (and NOT the Bualuang mBanking MOBILE APP)...

Services

Request Statement

There is no Account listed in the pull down menu for me.

Yes, we all know you can download a CSV file locally for periods up to six months.

1 hour ago, mtls2005 said:

Same same for me.

iBanking WEBSITE (and NOT the Bualuang mBanking MOBILE APP)...

Services

Request Statement

There is no Account listed in the pull down menu for me.

Yes, we all know you can download a CSV file locally for periods up to six months.

The statement I ordered yesterday on mobile app have just arrived.

11 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

The online banking site only allows you to print a 6 month statement.

Only the mobile banking app has the one year statement available.

Thanks Ubon Joe. Now if I knew how to print from my phone (I know there is a way).

11 hours ago, sghanchey said:

Thanks Ubon Joe. Now if I knew how to print from my phone (I know there is a way).

Perhaps email the file to a friend for them to print it out.

If you have access to printer that has a wifi  connection you can install apps that lets you print from your phone.

Completed my Annual Retirement Extension at Ubon Ratchathani this morning using the Bank Statement as supplied by Bangkok Bank. While I was at the Immigration Office I showed them the Annual Statement as downloaded through the Bangkok Bank App and asked whether this would be acceptable in the future? The Senior Sergeant Major I spoke to referred up to her boss and shortly afterwards she informed me that the Online Statement would indeed be acceptable as long as it was stamped and signed by Bangkok Bank.

Next year to be on the safe side I will still request an Annual Statement from Bangkok Bank as well as downloading a statement from the App and getting it signed and stamped. Will Immigration have changed their minds? We will see what happens.

On 5/4/2022 at 5:07 AM, mtls2005 said:

as part of a recent update v. 3.16.1 on 22 April 2022

Go into the account

press the three dots

Request Account statement

enter the statement period

You can request a statement history you to the past 12 months

I just tried to follow your description, but failed.

I got a newer Version than you: 3.17.1 on my android phone.

clicked on the three dots, logged in, but on the page I do not find anathing like "Request account statemenet". I thought to find it in the block of "Other Services" - but nothing. Am I too stupid or is that service not available any more in the higher Version that I use?

14 minutes ago, bikestorm said:

I just tried to follow your description, but failed.

I got a newer Version than you: 3.17.1 on my android phone.

clicked on the three dots, logged in, but on the page I do not find anathing like "Request account statemenet". I thought to find it in the block of "Other Services" - but nothing. Am I too stupid or is that service not available any more in the higher Version that I use?

There are two different "three dots" menus, one on the Accounts overview page and another one once you've selected a particular account. It's the latter one that has the "Request account statement" option.

Your app version should be fine, I have the same. 

• Thanks 1

Just received my statement via e-mail from my mobile banking app  and took only a couple of hours.

On the PC the details are fine but struggle to read all the info once printed out. Maybe need better reading glasses.....

Two things I noticed on the statement,  my military pension which has been paid into my savings account for many years now has BAHTNET 'under the particulars ' column and further along the same line GPSD.

Would that be an issue at immigration??? for the combined or income methods and could someone help with the GPSD abbreviation........ THX

19 minutes ago, phutoie2 said:

Two things I noticed on the statement,  my military pension which has been paid into my savings account for many years now has BAHTNET 'under the particulars ' column and further along the same line GPSD.

Apparent your transfers are in Thai baht and are arrive via the Bank Of Thailand that creates the baht net code.

You will need to get a credit advice to prove they were transferred from abroad.

The GPSD code if for a internal  transfer from Bangkok to your local bank.

On 5/4/2022 at 4:50 PM, Rulie said:

When I downloaded the pdf it asked for a password to open it. what password are they asking for.  bankcard? app password? thanks

I found  it, it was my birthday. lol

That is very risky, change it to something like "password" to be safe.

9 minutes ago, Thailand said:

That is very risky, change it to something like "password" to be safe.

It cannot be changed. The email  with the statement attached has instructions that the password is you birthday.

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

It cannot be changed. The email  with the statement attached has instructions that the password is you birthday.

I guess if it's a one time password it is reasonably OK but could be more secure perhaps?

16 minutes ago, Thailand said:

I guess if it's a one time password it is reasonably OK but could be more secure perhaps?

It is required every time you open the file after downloading it.

44 minutes ago, Thailand said:

This is just the password they (Bangkok Bank) set for the PDF file they email to you. Personally, I'd prefer a secure download from their app instead of an email, but for what it's worth, Kasikorn Bank do exactly the same with my monthly statement - they email it to me and "protect" the PDF file with a password that is my birthday. 

Edited by Caldera
  • Like 1