Why do men like ladyboys?

4 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Bisexual is men liking men and women, or women liking women and men, liking transexuals isn't included that's where Q comes in

You assert alot about that which you  have no experience..lol You seem a bit obsessed lol

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, LarrySR said:

A bargirl informed me they usually don't get the surgical conversion because the tourist want to try the meat popsicle but prefer it if they are wearing a dress and lots of makeup for plausible deniability. 

That goes along with what a massage girl whom I've known for a few years, told me about the guys who visit a ladyboy in her shop!

I asked her whether the ladyboy had the cut and she said no, the ladyboy still had the full tackle, and that's what many of the men who came to the parlour wanted – – an injection with the pork sword, even though these guys were married/in hetero relationships overseas!

She knows all about this because she sits and talks to these guys outside of the shop on occasions and has gotten to know many of them, and although she is attractive and not old, these guys still come back for the ladyboy.

IMO these guys like the "giving and receiving" as regards to anal sex, and all the better if the receiver looks like a woman.

It is what it is, and I will never understand it, but that's life!!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The Hammer2021 said:

You are a scream: A self confessed " professional  homosexual spotter"

I have tears in my eyes  from laughing!

Stop it! You're  killing me!

You are confused again, not a homosexual spotter but I'm professional level at spotting LBs, so many about, even in agogos

4 minutes ago, xylophone said:

That goes along with what a massage girl whom I've known for a few years, told me about the guys who visit a ladyboy in her shop!

I asked her whether the ladyboy had the cut and she said no, the ladyboy still had the full tackle, and that's what many of the men who came to the parlour wanted – – an injection with the pork sword, even though these guys were married/in hetero relationships overseas!

She knows all about this because she sits and talks to these guys outside of the shop on occasions and has gotten to know many of them, and although she is attractive and not old, these guys still come back for the ladyboy.

IMO these guys like the "giving and receiving" as regards to anal sex, and all the better if the receiver looks like a woman.

It is what it is, and I will never understand it, but that's life!!

They like penis with a female face.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

This is a thread about it?

Yeah but only you claim to be a 'professional homosexual spotter '

Coaxing people to confess sorry admit to their sexual preferences.

I think your contributions indicate  more  than a healthy interest in debate.  You are very  sweet and  very entertaining

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparktrader said:

Ladyboys are men

Yes of course they are,no matter what you think or want or wish for ,if you are born without a womb and have a penis you are a man ,you may live and dress as a woman but you will still die a man,its just your brain telling you different

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, LarrySR said:

A bargirl informed me they usually don't get the surgical conversion because the tourist want to try the meat popsicle but prefer it if they are wearing a dress and lots of makeup for plausible deniability. 

So they like to cross the swords.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Chris.B said:

How do you know? ????

Know what?  I know what gay means....and it does not mean wanting sex with women or ladyboys.  

Everyone is different, but on average, most gay men would not want to have sex with ladyboys..

Seems it's a certain kind of 'straight' men that are into that. 

Edited by jak2002003

IMO, women are better looking, sexier, better personalities (you're not talking to a guy), and sweeter.   women break your heart, love, etc......all that stuff.

ladyboys can't get pregnant.    ladyboys probably understand a one-night stand better, in general.  

like ladyboys is one thing.  Intrigued, another.   Deciding to marry a ladyboy and spend the rest of your life with them...well, that would be an interesting question. 

Thailand is ladyboy central.  Every ex-pat knows ladyboys are everywhere.    If someone told me they never talked to a ladyboy, then I would say I never talked.  and the BS would continue until one of us left.  lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Hammer2021 said:

A prostrate exam has nothing to do with sex any more than a vaginally exam relates to sex for a women!

And penetrative  sex is not the major form of sex acts for any gender.

But dont worry: you have convinced us lol

I should imagine getting one's anus/rectum penetrated by an erect penis involves considerably more stretching than a finger, not that I have any desire to experience it.

Obviously, I have had a sheltered life. Please enlighten me, what is the major form of sex act? Please note, masturbation is one hand clapping.

Edited by Lacessit
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Men who are attracted to them never admit why, they seem to hide it, they are obviously attracted to men who try and look like women but clearly are still men. Often these same men think heterosexuals are just suppressing their feelings for it. I find them a turn off pure and simple

Maybe they really don't know why. I remember the opposite reaction from my side.

A long time ago in a country far away I visited from time to time these places with hundreds of women on offer (like Amsterdam). There were all skin colors and nationalities and body types and whatever. I know in one corner of the building were a couple of "hot girls". They were sexy but I was not interested in them, just walk on and look for something different. At that time I didn't know it but in the hindsight I know they were ladyboys. I just didn't like they "type" without realizing what they were. I guess for others it's the other way around...

26 minutes ago, Iamfalang said:

IMO, women are better looking, sexier, better personalities (you're not talking to a guy), and sweeter.   women break your heart, love, etc......all that stuff.

ladyboys can't get pregnant.    ladyboys probably understand a one-night stand better, in general.  

like ladyboys is one thing.  Intrigued, another.   Deciding to marry a ladyboy and spend the rest of your life with them...well, that would be an interesting question. 

Thailand is ladyboy central.  Every ex-pat knows ladyboys are everywhere.    If someone told me they never talked to a ladyboy, then I would say I never talked.  and the BS would continue until one of us left.  lol

Not getting pregnant is s huge pluss, but the risk of STDs weigh down, and I would not put my little "boy" in to any rectum anymore! 

A finger in rectum for massage, I do not deny if she know how to do. Prostata massage can be good sometimes

Edited by Hummin

1 hour ago, KhaoYai said:

So a man wanting to have sex with another man, no matter how that man portrays his self, dresses or acts doesn't indicate gay tendencies?  Sorry but in my book it does.

One of the definitions of 'Gay' is being attracted to someone of the same sex.  If you know that no matter how they may look and behave, the person you are with or attracted to is the same sex - what is that?

At the end of the day, if a male has sex with another male, they must either be gay or bisexual.

I can't speak for others but its my belief that truly hetrosexual males would not be attracted to a Ladyboy at all - the very thought of it makes me feel ill.

None of the above is a slur on Gays btw - just pointing out the facts. Each to his own but let's not be afraid of not being PC - tell it as it is.

I think it's very subjective. What if a guy who has only ever been attracted to and had sex with women gets fooled by a very convincing post-op ladyboy and has sex to completion. Does that mean they are gay or bi? I wouldn't say so. A guy who has had sex with women before and knowingly has sex with ladyboys who still has all their equipment, for sure is bi if you need to label it. The thought of having sex with a ladyboy or man doesn't make me ill, I just know it's not something I would personally want to do or am attracted to but I don't judge others who choose to go that way.

22 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I should imagine getting one's anus/rectum penetrated by an erect penis involves considerably more stretching than a finger, not that I have any desire to experience it.

Obviously, I have had a sheltered life. Please enlighten me, what is the major form of sex act? Please note, masturbation is one hand clapping.

I imagine a couple, over the years would, hopefully  have all kinds of sexual contact of which the act of penetration is minimal. I am not going to list all the sexual actions that are not penetrative but they are many.

1 minute ago, The Hammer2021 said:

I imagine a couple, over the years would, hopefully  have all kinds of sexual contact of which the act of penetration is minimal. I am not going to list all the sexual actions that are not penetrative but they are many.

Er - I think you are shifting ground. Before it was major, now it is many.

I'd agree cuddling and foreplay are very pleasant activities, and don't necessarily have to end in penetrative sex.

8 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Er - I think you are shifting ground. Before it was major, now it is many.

I'd agree cuddling and foreplay are very pleasant activities, and don't necessarily have to end in penetrative sex.

I have been told that licking each others bums is quite enjoyable 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I have been told that licking each others bums is quite enjoyable 

Doubt it would be enjoyable in any country without bum guns, but there's no accounting for tastes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A cynical way to explain: a hole is a hole. The important thing is how one uses it.

A more cynical way to explain: ladyboy does not have period nor attitude.

A less cynical way to explain: adventurous man wants to try exotic things. Boring man sticks with old fashion.

An extremely cynical way to look at some so called 'heterosexual' man on this forum: If you can't even attract the attention from another male or ladyboys, maybe it is time to admit that you are extremely unattractive and ugly.

A great advice for those suffered prostate exam: if you have not tried the real thing with an experienced people, do not comment on it. That makes you ignorant and silly.

No, I am not into ladyboys. I just do not kick out any good looking and well mannered interesting people off the bed if they found me attractive. That includes doctors that performing prostate exams.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1