Why do men like ladyboys?

13 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

"Admit" was the correct word, this thread being a perfect example, where are all the LB lovers to explain why they like LBs? they are in hiding like they always are when these threads come up.

The other odd thing is guys who like LBs still want to consider themselves as heterosexual, which of course they are not, they come under Q of LGBTQ

T for transexual!

Q stands for a Queerblifestyle issue.

LOL Wow you are very confused!

Admit is the wrong word because it suggests wrongdoing or  bad behaviour.  So there is nothing to admit to unless you think having a preference  for ladyboys is 'wrong'..

I suspect  a naughty boy has guilty feelings LOL

Are you sure you don't need to explore your feelings?

As for the gender of LB lovers it's not usually gay- it's a different category- one of 32 categories here in Thailand BUT

What is it to you? How people define their relationships have nothing  to do with you..or does it?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

"Admit" was the correct word, this thread being a perfect example, where are all the LB lovers to explain why they like LBs? they are in hiding like they always are when these threads come up.

The other odd thing is guys who like LBs still want to consider themselves as heterosexual, which of course they are not, they come under Q of LGBTQ

Bi or pan.

I've always wondered what happens to them ? You very rarely see an older one ? Do they just reach a certain age and decide I dont wanna do this anymore ?

Never seen one older than say 35 . So where are the 40/50/60 etc if its oh so important etc. To be who they are blah blah.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Years ago, in the 60s, I read research  done  in France with Arab  sex worker transsexuals. The reason men preferred transsexuals were that they knew about men's needs, men's  pleasures  mens bodies; in other  words  having been men they actually knew what men liked unlike women who have to  be taught what to do and how to do it.

I found a woman who is expert at oral sex. Most are ordinary. Comes with practice.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CharlieH said:

I've always wondered what happens to them ? You very rarely see an older one ? Do they just reach a certain age and decide I dont wanna do this anymore ?

Never seen one older than say 35 . So where are the 40/50/60 etc if its oh so important etc.

Retire rich to the farm perhaps.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, scubascuba3 said:

You're getting mixed up, Ladyboys come under T, those who like LBs like yourself come under Q. Are you going to admit that you have a penchant for LBs?  it's ok to admit it no need to hide it

I dont think so unless 100% lbs. Most would be bi or pan.

5 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

You're getting mixed up, Ladyboys come under T, those who like LBs like yourself come under Q. Are you going to admit that you have a penchant for LBs?  it's ok to admit it no need to hide it

I've had a few but more by chance than being on the hunt for  them.

Yes Ladyboys come under T for transexual  as I just explained.

Q / queer which used to be an insult against male homosexuals was reclaimed  by the gay community and is now used by gay men and women and bi and also used by some trendy confused people.

Edited by The Hammer2021

1 minute ago, scubascuba3 said:

I don't think that's how it works, presumably you still want to be heterosexual even though you like LBs?

It is how it works. Bi or pan.

Nobody said hetero.

About 20% of the world have had bi experiences.

Just now, scubascuba3 said:

it's good you've admitted it rather dance around it all night, why do you like LBs?

I don't really as I just said: in over  several thousand  sexual  encounters I've only been with an LB about 4 times.

I bet you have too but didn't realise it..lol. Honestly there's nothing to be ashamed of or anything to 'to admit to'..LOL Were you brought up in a religious family?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Sparktrader said:

It is how it works. Bi or pan.

Nobody said hetero.

About 20% of the world have had bi experiences.

Bisexual is men liking men and women, or women liking women and men, liking transexuals isn't included that's where Q comes in

2 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

I don't really as I just said: in over  several thousand  sexual  encounters I've only been with an LB about 4 times.

I bet you have too but didn't realise it..lol. Honestly there's nothing to be ashamed of or anything to 'to admit to'..LOL Were you brought up in a religious family?

I have no problem with people being attracted to LBs, of course not, i find them a turn off and I'm professional at spotting them. This thread is like all the others, no one admits to liking them and discussing why they do, maybe they don't like talking about it

• Haha 2