Why do men like ladyboys?

In my opinion a ladyboy will never go on top - if he does that then he's a gay or bisexual effeminate cross-dresser.

Again, it just my personal judgement and experience that a true ladyboy strives to live 100% as a female and would get no pleasure from giving anal sex in much the same way that a straight heterosexual male would not enjoy receiving it. 

Many of the ladyboys that I've met, whether due to psychological makeup or hormones, are incapable of achieving an erection.

Edited by London Lowf
  • Confused 1

I used to think men who are into LBs were half-gay. I now think this is not the case. Rather, they're straight men who are into anal sex. If anal sex is your thing, intercourse with an LB can play out much like it would with a woman (provided you pick the right position).

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

I will never,never know - however with the push from western governments for everyone to be the same, I see, much, much more of it coming.

I'm not, but I still think there should be females and males.

I like to go to the toilet that says male - and I'm sure my wife likes to go to the toilet that says female.

11 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

And penetrative  sex is not the major form of sex acts for any gender.

Wow.

Learn something new.

Then how do sperm & egg meet?

That is the definition of sex,

right?

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, LarrySR said:

A bargirl informed me they usually don't get the surgical conversion because the tourist want to try the meat popsicle but prefer it if they are wearing a dress and lots of makeup for plausible deniability. 

Yeah, a bargirl, that font of Thai wisdumb. 

"Plausible deniability?" Where your head at, the 1950's? ????

Gay is gay. Even gay men will tell you that a LB is not "gay". 

LB and "meat popsicle tourists" ???? are in their own category.

Queer maybe, and what's it to anyone here? 

We don't sit around wondering about the vanilla sex guys, we're too busy having fun with girls AND chix with dix. 

For those men with a little imagination, and the cojones to live out their darkest desires,  it's a real mind-melter!

If non-binary sex was good enough for the uber Alpha Spartans and Romans, it's good enough for me.

Once I got rid of the Calvinistic cringe, my sex life became far more interesting anyway.

Funny how most macho boys here are down with hetero anal sex! What's up with that? I mean the thing you love most on the gender you love most is right there, and yet you're wanting "gay" sex? ????

I love women as much as the next vanilla guy, sometimes I take a walk on the wild side, and I give zero hoots what anyone on TV thinks of me, or my sexual preferences.

But still, it's interesting how people who know jack about any given topic have the most to say about it. Your bargirl is a prime example! ????

Edited by chalawaan

16 minutes ago, papa al said:
51 minutes ago, Pmbkk said:

You are not...?

I am

But I could not be binary - try reading the press ....

Edited by Pmbkk

1 hour ago, Pmbkk said:

I like to go to the toilet that says male - and I'm sure my wife likes to go to the toilet that says female.

You're screwed on a plane then, I guess...

Edited by chalawaan

5 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

Don't they try to look like women though?  Surely it would be that they are attracted to women with a penis, or they are attracted to penises, but not to the men attached to them?

Aren't glory holes a thing where men like penises, but don't want to see the man that is attached to the penis?

You are probably right, the penis is a big part of it, they probably don't go with post ops, maybe one can confirm?

11 hours ago, NanLaew said:

The correct terminology is 'top' or 'bottom'.

(titter)

I would prefer "versatile" they do both more "bang for your buck"????

Men who partake of ladyboys are IMHO not gay maybe just  more open to a different sexual experience .

Whatever lights your candle

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ChC1 said:

Then please explain your post:

[What do you think is the major reservoir and cause of HIV infections in Thailand?]

It's well known it's mostly gay and LBs.

I reckon most non gay guys who get HIV are catching from LB back door action, again they don't admit it

2 hours ago, London Lowf said:

In my opinion a ladyboy will never go on top - if he does that then he's a gay or bisexual effeminate cross-dresser.

Again, it just my personal judgement and experience that a true ladyboy strives to live 100% as a female and would get no pleasure from giving anal sex in much the same way that a straight heterosexual male would not enjoy receiving it. 

Many of the ladyboys that I've met, whether due to psychological makeup or hormones, are incapable of achieving an erection.

Plenty hetero sexual males enjoy a skilled prostate massage from a woman.

And that's a bona-fide form of anal sex.

A sexually advanced woman introduced me to prostate massage at a tender age, I had no idea it was even an option back then, much less had these ridiculous labels such as "gay tendencies".

Sexuality is a fluid thing, it varies with every one of us, it even varies with ages and stages in life.

Some of your comment seems to dismiss that obvious fact.

Most people who have dared to step outside the Judaeo-Christian version of society, learn non-judgemental acceptance of others through non-judgemental acceptance of themselves.

If a person feels nauseated just contemplating non-binary sex acts, that's OK too.

Where it's beyond unacceptable is when they claim to be "victimised" or their "values are infringed" just because other people merely get the right to decide who they are sexually, or what they like sexually.

See the snowflaky hypocrisy here?

They don't need to like it, but they do need to man up and cope. 

The world extends way beyond backwoods county borders, it does not revolve around them and their tinpot pastors' often grossly hypocritical concept of morality. ????????????

• Like 2

3 hours ago, London Lowf said:

Interesting you say that, I've often heard they work as LBs as easier to make money from falang, so many are actually straight, bi or gay, just pretending to be trans

11 hours ago, KhaoYai said:

I can't speak for others but its my belief that truly hetrosexual males would not be attracted to a Ladyboy at all - the very thought of it makes me feel ill.

I have the very same feeling when going to work, on the other hand normal men can fancy and do go with ladyboys

I personally have been with several ladyboys for sheer lust and pleasure but consider my self a healthy heterosexual not sure i would go with a post op one though

However It could be much worse, remember in Wales and New Zealand men chase sheep and in parts of the middle east sex with a donkey is allegedly the way men loose their virginity????

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, chalawaan said:

I do too.

We don't need to explain jack to people like you, buddy.

Explain why you need to stick you nose in someone else's sex life? 

No one's asking you to like it, and nobody with any compassion or intelligence sits around getting their panties in a bunch over other people's sex lives either.

It's the purpose of the thread, but you are a classic example, can't explain why you like LBs

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

I reckon most non gay guys who get HIV are catching from LB back door action, again they don't admit it

You are absolutely correct. Most HIV is transmitted this way. 

And most don't like to admit it. 

I had a conversation with an old timer who lost a few mates back in the day, he completely shut down when I suggested they were almost all secret non-binary operators.

Denial is a powerful thing. 

I had unprotected sex for months with a woman who turned out to be 4 years into HIV infection and viral load through the roof.

Fact is, if there's no blood transmission, there's no HIV transmission.

And female to male transmission is extremely rare.

Guess how she got infectious?

Unprotected straight anal sex.

It cuts all ways.

3 minutes ago, chalawaan said:

You are absolutely correct. Most HIV is transmitted this way. 

And most don't like to admit it. 

I had a conversation with an old timer who lost a few mates back in the day, he completely shut down when I suggested they were almost all secret non-binary operators.

Denial is a powerful thing. 

I had unprotected sex for months with a woman who turned out to be 4 years into HIV infection and viral load through the roof.

Fact is, if there's no blood transmission, there's no HIV transmission.

And female to male transmission is extremely rare.

Guess how she got infectious?

Unprotected straight anal sex.

It cuts all ways.

Was you doing her up the bum as well ?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

It's the purpose of the thread, but you are a classic example, can't explain why you like LBs

Oh I can! I like them because they're way more fun than sitting in a bar for example, listening to a straight ole bore like you.

It's that simple. I like them for all the reasons you like whatever you like.

Clearly your line of questioning is not to seek knowledge, but to try and put down anyone who does not subscribe to your 1950s version of Western society.

Or maybe you'd care to explain why I'm wrong about that?

The floor is all yours!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Was you doing her up the bum as well ?

Nope. Negative all the way. I don't do anal sex as a rule, with any gender. 

Another misconception the narrow have about non-binary folks.

I do generally not wear condoms with females, I've had the snip, and I accept the risks as worth the pleasure.

Edited by chalawaan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, chalawaan said:

Yeah, a bargirl, that font of Thai wisdumb. 

Sorry to sink your ship smarty pants, but we are talking 'Pattaya Soi 6 bargirl' wisdom.

I'd consider her the Wernher Von Braun of the sex trade.

Edited by LarrySR

24 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

The statistics say unprotected anal sex is considerably riskier in terms of HIV transmission than unprotected vaginal sex, irrespective of whether that anal sex occurs with a man or a woman. A vagina has natural lubrication, a rectum/anus does not.

I expect the Phuket experience ( admittedly 12 years ago ) has been repeated in most other parts of Thailand.

https://thethaiger.com/news/phuket/HIV-among-Phuket-ladyboys

There are some freelancer women who will offer unprotected anal sex, AFAIK it is a minority.

I am not so adventurous or stupid as to have unprotected sex of any description with someone I have only just met.

44 minutes ago, chalawaan said:

Plenty hetero sexual males enjoy a skilled prostate massage from a woman.

And that's a bona-fide form of anal sex.

A sexually advanced woman introduced me to prostate massage at a tender age, I had no idea it was even an option back then, much less had these ridiculous labels such as "gay tendencies".

Sexuality is a fluid thing, it varies with every one of us, it even varies with ages and stages in life.

Some of your comment seems to dismiss that obvious fact.

Most people who have dared to step outside the Judaeo-Christian version of society, learn non-judgemental acceptance of others through non-judgemental acceptance of themselves.

If a person feels nauseated just contemplating non-binary sex acts, that's OK too.

Where it's beyond unacceptable is when they claim to be "victimised" or their "values are infringed" just because other people merely get the right to decide who they are sexually, or what they like sexually.

See the snowflaky hypocrisy here?

They don't need to like it, but they do need to man up and cope. 

The world extends way beyond backwoods county borders, it does not revolve around them and their tinpot pastors' often grossly hypocritical concept of morality. ????????????

Well, it’s obvious you didn’t get those round lips eating square meals. 

57 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

You are probably right, the penis is a big part of it, they probably don't go with post ops, maybe one can confirm?

I ran into a post op once, it kind of grossed me out. 

It's useless as a usable sex organ and basically a nasty looking version of the real thing cosmetically.

I think it amounts to irreversible mutilation, it goes way beyond the territory of letting people be who they want to be sexually. 

I think those who do it have not been properly educated as to the gravity of the process.

Hormone therapy or not, transgenders still get their sex drive from their testes, and when they lop those off, it's game over for sexual desire. I don't think that's very wise.

I think anyone, male or female, not actually deformed, who go in for facial surgery  are equally at risk of dealing with irreversible changes they may hate so much they end their lives.

But anyhow, ladyboys IMO should stay lady BOYS and not try to be mutilated females, because being lady boys is the whole reason that those who find them attractive, do. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, LarrySR said:

Sorry to sink your ship smarty pants, but we are talking 'Pattaya Soi 6 bargirl' wisdom.

I'd consider her the Wernher Von Braun of the sex trade.

I'm not disputing a bargirl would know her trade, or what makes hetero men tick, but she knows NOTHING about ladyboys, apart from maybe what ONE

of them may have told her, once. That's just one second hand opinion.

Let's be honest here bruh, you're just salty because someone called out the fact your post is a smartass backhander at people "not like you".

It's time people not like you stood up for themselves, and gave as good as they've gotten all these years. 

So, meet the future! ????

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pmbkk said:
2 hours ago, papa al said:
2 hours ago, Pmbkk said:

You are not...?

I am

But I could not be binary - try reading the press ....

Edited 1 hour ago by Pmbkk

You are not female nor male?

37 minutes ago, LarrySR said:

Well, it’s obvious you didn’t get those round lips eating square meals. 

No idea what this is supposed to mean, Larry.

Are you trying to put down someone who likes a little alternative action now and then?

Keep trying ???? your opinion really means so much to me, Larry! ????

You don't like me or my kind?

Suck it up! We're everywhere. No putting that genie back in the bottle.

But, never fear, there are still fun places where time stood still.

Russia, Kenya, and Saudi Arabia come to mind.

Or, you could keep enjoying LoS and hold a mirror up to your own reasons for being here.

As the saying goes, when you point the finger, there's three points back at you.

So yeah, round lips, square heads, bring on all the lame good ol boy playground insults.

Frankie says you need to learn to RELAX. ????

Edited by chalawaan
  • Thanks 1