Why do men like ladyboys?

9 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

A poster on these forums was saying that he rides around on his bike all day , then goes straight into a massage parlour and she licks his bum for 200 Baht 

That's a sad comment on the level of desperation in Thailand.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ChC1 said:

. You are full of 'I am heterosexual and I hate people go with ladyboys' in your reply. It is not healthy. Your post is full of hatred and discrimination towards people who do not agree with you. You need help. 

I don't hate ladyboys, and I don't hate people who go with them. It's their preference, nothing to do with me.

"You need help" is a classic gaslighting response, which is why you are going on ignore forthwith.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I don't hate ladyboys, and I don't hate people who go with them. It's their preference, nothing to do with me.

"You need help" is a classic gaslighting response, which is why you are going on ignore forthwith.

Do you, really?

Then please explain your post:

[What do you think is the major reservoir and cause of HIV infections in Thailand?]

Yeah I am ignorant, I really need you to explain in full why you ask this question and what is your own answer to this question.

So why so many women like "Tom boys"? Really is same question reverse.  Funny sad it make so many man angry but maybe because that is alternative  and other is a pervert obsession?

But very sad for victim of gender confusion not many find true happy life.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChC1 said:

Do you, really?

Then please explain your post:

[What do you think is the major reservoir and cause of HIV infections in Thailand?]

Yeah I am ignorant, I really need you to explain in full why you ask this question and what is your own answer to this question.

Much more common

43 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Do women like ladyboys? Bigger question

Some do, and also couples use their services to spice up their sex life. 

would you like see your gf be f… by a ladyboy? 

5 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Some people don't understand there is no binary het/hom when it comes to  gender BUT the more inadequate and insecure  a man  feels about  his sexuality the more he will assert 'I am never  attracted to ladyboys'

'I am not gay '

'Men who like ladyboys are gay'

Such men are trapped in a circle of logic enabling them to deny their own  sexual  excitement...

Or maybe 'such men' just happen to like real women, and are not attracted to trans women / LBs? 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

they are obviously attracted to men who try and look like women but clearly are still men

Don't they try to look like women though?  Surely it would be that they are attracted to women with a penis, or they are attracted to penises, but not to the men attached to them?

Aren't glory holes a thing where men like penises, but don't want to see the man that is attached to the penis?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ChC1 said:

A less cynical way to explain: adventurous man wants to try exotic things. Boring man sticks with old fashion.

Are you suggesting heterosexual men are boring and old fashioned?

And to be considered adventurous, you have to like having sex with someone who has a penis? 

I've never felt happier to be called old fashioned ????

9 hours ago, bert bloggs said:

Yes your right,you would have to have gay tendancies i reckon

He means that generally speaking - that is, more often than not - men do not like lady boys.  The question "Why do men like ladyboys?" has, in its basis, the proposition that generally speaking men like ladyboys, i.e. more men like ladyboys than don't.  So, what LL is suggesting is that not enough men like ladyboys to be able to make the generalisation "men like ladyboys".  In fact, he is suggesting that the number of men that actually like ladyboys is so few, that a more accurate generalisation would be to say "men do not like ladyboys".

The answer to the problem would be to phrase the question as "why do some men like ladyboys?".

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Iamfalang said:

This will become the most viewed thread in the history of TV.   10,000 pages.

99% of all TVFM saying they would never, ever, never, no way....

most popular google search for Thailand, "Where can I meet a ladyboy."   LOL.

with 99% of all TVFM saying, "My cat learned to type and I would never, ever, never, no way..."

let the comedy continue on here....

i guess im the only one who admits it

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Iamfalang said:

This will become the most viewed thread in the history of TV.   10,000 pages.

99% of all TVFM saying they would never, ever, never, no way....

most popular google search for Thailand, "Where can I meet a ladyboy."   LOL.

with 99% of all TVFM saying, "My cat learned to type and I would never, ever, never, no way..."

let the comedy continue on here....

A sexual fantasy does not need to be carried out to be exciting. Is like living in paradise and paradise becomes normal.

6 hours ago, Ohyesuare said:

Does that mean they are gay or bi?

Yes. Not all Gay's or Bi's actually practice it.  I'm not into talking to men about it but I've known plenty of women that said they fancied trying a woman but had never done it and they may never try it - they are attracted to both sexes, they don't have to be with either but some conform to social norms.

15 hours ago, Ohyesuare said:

What if a guy who has only ever been attracted to and had sex with women gets fooled by a very convincing post-op ladyboy and has sex to completion.

He's drunk! I'm not going to put a figure on it but a very high percentage of LB's are obvious - if not by their looks then by their actions. Most faff with their hair all the time, get their mirror out, etc, etc. - more feminine than a real woman.

Seriously, I'm pretty sure I'd know but to be fair if the LB was convincing looking (and there are a few) I might have to get well into proceedings before I'd know. There are certain things that surgery cannot endow them with.  I'm also reliably told (by a guy that does go with LB's) that in terms of 'hardware', the surgeon's attempt at creating a 'front bottom' is pretty obvious so unless you've never seen one before - in close up, you're gonna know there's something wrong.  That said, I would guess that it happens on occasion - some guys don't spend too long on the 'procedure' - they just want to 'wash & go' (if you don't understand that, its from a TV advert for a shampoo/conditioner rolled into one)

Those LB's that don't tell guys what they are, run a real chance of injury.  I doubt too many fully hetro males would take too kindly to finding their date is a man.

Whatever, I stick to my guns - if you knowingly have sex with someone of the same sex, you are eithe Gay or Bi. And I also repeat, I have nothing against Gay's or Bi's, we all have an equal place in society.  I also don't see the problem with 'labels' either - many people who object to 'labels' seem to think they are derogatory, I just use them as a means of description.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, bert bloggs said:

But the other day i was watching an old series about ladyboys in Thailand

Ah yes, that's how it begins. 

After that comes asking about the attraction to them on an internet forum.

After that .... well, it's 18++ to say the least. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, KhaoYai said:

Most faff with their hair all the time, get their mirror out, etc, etc.

You've obviously spent a lot of time around them, faffing with their hair.

Is the word 'mirror' some type of slang?