Insecticide (liquid Concentrate) Wanted

jimmym40

Anyone know where I can find the liquid solution that you mix with water in a 5 litre sprayer to spray for insects. I found the powder type, used it, and after it dried, a white power was visible everywhere I sprayed.

Thanks.

If it’s the spray insecticide used to treat the ground for termites when building, we found it for sale in the building supply shop where we buy our building materials from. We aren’t in Chiang Mai but its worth asking your local building material supplier.

Might try the places that sell stuff for agriculture, the places that sell fertilizer usually sell a variety of insecticides. From the Ping River, if you head toward the train station there are a couple on the right side before you get to the first traffic light, one a few doors from the river and another about half way to the light.

Tesco Lotus have it in the insecticide section. Look on the bottom shelf.

I sold a lot of that stuff once in another life. The law in Australia said it had to be shelved out of the reach of children.

To the OP, it depends what insects you want to spray for. Creepy crawlies, Carbaryl or Chlorpyrifos is effective and will also clean up the fliers in the larvae stage. The bad news is people don't like it either.

Look at changing your environment. Bugs love rubbish and pools of water. You can use something people friendly like Pyrethrum but you have to keep at it.