Home-Grown Marijuana And Hemp Ok From June 9th

webfact

9 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

We have enough drugged-up idiots in Thailand already.

First off, they are really not all that many idiots in Thailand, more than need 'YES'; One drugged-up or not is too many ; I'd agree.  This is gonna be a real Goat Rope, a field day for the BIB and those with the uniform

How the heck to regular every day Thai idiots know or control the amount of THC in the plants.  I love Thailand but I've found I wouldn't trust most to know if they should pass gas or pass wind. 

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Withit said once the directive takes effect, no part of ganja and hemp, except extracted substance with more than 2 per cent of THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), would be regarded as narcotics.

Was it not 0.02% in previous postings.

• Haha 1

This notion, should it come off, would be the worst thing that could happen for serious smokers.

‘I’m told’ that local weed is already very low quality, if this 0.0000000000002% <deleted> floods the market, it will be easier to get a decent smoke in North Korea.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, hotchilli said:

I still fail to see how this is going to be the "promised" cash-crop to bail-out thousands of poor Thais.

yes, exactly as the champions on this forum failed for years to believe that it will be legalized when I was saying it from the start ! but it seems that most of you never learn, right ?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Emdog said:

Back in the 1970's "Thai Stick" pot was held in high esteem.... Remember the sadness when US Coast Guard busted some ship with a couple of tons off the Oregon coast...

I do wonder how they will monitor the THC levels for home grown... "Really, officer, how was I to know the seeds were Maui wowwee?" Maybe some mod on ATK tests? Sure can't tell by looking.... smell test?

Nancy Reagan DARE program ruined that I remember coming here and seeing DARE signs all over 

• Thanks 1

:stoner:

51 minutes ago, ThaiFelix said:

Yeah?  Really?  I'll have to give it a try...thanks.????

I suggest you do then have a joint of 1% THC and see if you can tell the difference. 

Edited by dinsdale
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Emdog said:

Back in the 1970's "Thai Stick" pot was held in high esteem.... Remember the sadness when US Coast Guard busted some ship with a couple of tons off the Oregon coast...

I do wonder how they will monitor the THC levels for home grown... "Really, officer, how was I to know the seeds were Maui wowwee?" Maybe some mod on ATK tests? Sure can't tell by looking.... smell test?

Maybe they have some of those great bomb detectors left, 

could be jerry rigged to detect the potent stuff .........????

one way or another this is going to turn into a money earner

for the Police..

regards Worgeordie 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Thunglom said:

are the police now equipped to test drivers who may be under the influence of marijuana?

Yes, have been for years. Urine I think.

They've also been testing quite a few new testing options, both for people (Incl. hair) and for samples.

Although this probably depends on your status. High status can do a runner, turn yourself in in a day or two for "testing".