Home-Grown Marijuana And Hemp Ok From June 9th

webfact

On 5/25/2022 at 7:21 AM, BritManToo said:

Candyland (mentioned in an earlier post) is selling a pipe and a soft drink for 199bht.

Their facebook page advertises 'Lemon Kush' which I've found to be about 10% THC.

Just looked at their FB page - how is a place like this even legal?  Honest question….or is it not legal but brown envelopes are involved?  Their products seriously flout the guardrails that appear to be in place for Thailand’s version of “legalization”.

I should pop in and check them out but fear BIB waiting around the corner…

• Like 1

On 5/20/2022 at 2:58 PM, San Fran Dan said:

What about the Alcoholics , who are a complete menace on the roads at least stoned they slow down 

Yeah, while waiting for the "stop" sign to change. ????

• Haha 1

On 5/20/2022 at 2:58 PM, San Fran Dan said:

What about the Alcoholics , who are a complete menace on the roads at least stoned they slow down 

Yeah, while waiting for the "stop" sign to change. ????

• Haha 1

I am no longer interested in smokIng anything (asthma and COPD) but remember vividly the pain relief effected by some cookies a friend made for me when I had a torn rotator cuff and no insurance. They tasted good  too. Very chocolatey.

Anyone know what the deal ŕeally is now? We tried some Kratom one time, but it was very bad for the missus, and only gave me indigestion.

I would happily develop some kind of "goodie" with an effective and legal canabinoid substance. Anyone tried any of the CBD oils I see advertised here?

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/1/2022 at 7:18 PM, Kwaibill said:

I am no longer interested in smokIng anything (asthma and COPD) but remember vividly the pain relief effected by some cookies a friend made for me when I had a torn rotator cuff and no insurance. They tasted good  too. Very chocolatey.

Anyone know what the deal ŕeally is now? We tried some Kratom one time, but it was very bad for the missus, and only gave me indigestion.

I would happily develop some kind of "goodie" with an effective and legal canabinoid substance. Anyone tried any of the CBD oils I see advertised here?

Kratom I kept to 3 tablespoons a day for bad foot pain 3 different doses taste like <deleted> but blocked pain receptors