Boris Johnson - Fresh calls to resign after piss-ups in Downing Street - Partygate

george

7 minutes ago, Thunglom said:

Boris used to be a remainer and worse at length about remaining - when he saw a route to the premiership he magically changed his mind.

All Brit politicians were remainers, the EU gravy train is too big to resist. 

• Confused 1

31 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

And did they want to leave the common market and the custom union?

Did they even know what that is and did they have an idea of the consequences?

Exactly which part/institution/laws from the EU did they want to leave? Or Boris style: They wanted to keep all the good things but they didn't understand that it's a package. You can't just pick the cherries. 

You are talking bout 15 million different people and 15 million points of view . 

Not all the 15 million Brexit voters had the same opinion about everything .

But the general opinion was to leave the E.U  and let the Government deal with the negotiations/exit 

8 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

You are talking bout 15 million different people and 15 million points of view . 

But the general opinion was to leave the E.U  and let the Government deal with the negotiations/exit 

What a great idea. But it would have been a lot better if the government would have thought about what they really want and the consequences of that. Unfortunately nobody thought things trough.... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

What a great idea. But it would have been a lot better if the government would have thought about what they really want and the consequences of that. Unfortunately nobody thought things trough.... 

The U.K Gov did know what it wanted , but the E.U wanted something different  , that's why the negotiations took so long because both sides couldn't agree on an exit 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

It strikes me that they just Wanted, if that makes any sense. Like a dog who doesn't know what it wants, but wants it now.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, baboon said:

No it isn't. And you haven't addressed his questions at all.

Th answer to your question , what did they want , they wanted to leave the E.U.

What did the Brexit voters want ?

They wanted to leave the E.U.

That is the question answered  

10 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Th answer to your question , what did they want , they wanted to leave the E.U.

What did the Brexit voters want ?

They wanted to leave the E.U.

That is the question answered  

No it isn't. Don't try that flapdoodle on with me. Under what conditions did they want to leave? At the cost of the fabric of the United Kingdom? 

A wrecked economy lorded over by disaster capitalists?

Thinking about it, how is what they have done not actual treason? 

Edited by baboon
Alcohol.
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, baboon said:

No it isn't. Don't try that flapdoodle on with me. Under what conditions did they want to leave? At the cost of the fabric of the United Kingdom? 

A wrecked economy lorded over by disaster capitalists?

Thinking about it, how is what they have done not treason? 

I have answered  that already .

The 15 million Brexit voters didn't all have the same opinion , so it cannot be stated on which conditions they wanted to leave , because there were various different opinions .

Don't worry , the UK hasn't fallen apart since Brexit and the "fabric" hasnt gone . 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

That’s not going too well.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I have answered  that already .

The 15 million Brexit voters didn't all have the same opinion , so it cannot be stated on which conditions they wanted to leave , because there were various different opinions .

Don't worry , the UK hasn't fallen apart since Brexit and the "fabric" hasnt gone . 

No, it hasn't. But well in the process of.

Thanks to an administration guilty of treason and their ultracrepidarian dupes such as yourself. 

2 minutes ago, baboon said:

No, it hasn't. But well in the process of.

Thanks to an administration guilty of treason and their ultracrepidarian dupes such as yourself. 

I am in the U.K now and it doesn't seem to be "falling apart" to me .

Are you now in the UK ? Or when was the last time you were in the UK ?

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I am in the U.K now and it doesn't seem to be "falling apart" to me .

Are you now in the UK ? Or when was the last time you were in the UK ?

I lived and worked there during Covid, on the front line. I returned to Thailand last December. 

I caught Covid because of it and passed it on to my Mother who lived but was flattened by it.

Meanwhile they continued to party and plot, laughing in our faces all the while. Which they continue  to do.

15 minutes ago, baboon said:

I lived and worked there during Covid, on the front line. I returned to Thailand last December. 

I caught Covid because of it and passed it on to my Mother who lived but was flattened by it.

Meanwhile they continued to party and plot, laughing in our faces all the while. Which they continue  to do.

Weren't  they fully vaccinated and therefore of little risk ?

There were also many other people who didn't fill abide by the lock-down rules 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Weren't  they fully vaccinated and therefore of little risk ?

There were also many other people who didn't fill abide by the lock-down rules 

Irrelevant argument and whataboutary.

Vaccination status and the actions of others do not excuse breaking the law.

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

Nonsense, the nationalists, who you correctly state have won a majority are not demanding changes to the protocol (Part of the UK/EU treaty), it’s the DUP, who don’t have a majority, who are demanding the protocol be abandoned.

I didnt say that the Nationalist are demanding anything , you accused me of speaking nonsense on the basis that you misunderstood what I said .

Because the Nationalist won the majority is the reason why Boris is looking to change the agreement with the E.U , I didn't say the Nationalists are demanding a change , so, its not me  talking nonsense 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Irrelevant argument and whataboutary.

Vaccination status and the actions of others do not excuse breaking the law.

The Country was coming out of lock-down measures as the population were being vaccinated , so those fully vaccinated didnt really have to comply with the regulations , as the regulations would soon be eased when all the rabble got vaccinated  

• Haha 1