COVID-19 Kills Patient Who Got 4th Jab

snoop1130

38 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

So the big headline covid kills patient after having 4 jabs. Is this actually the case I wonder as in died from or could it be a case of died with. You can have as many jabs as you like but you can still get infected.

In Western nations, coroners are quite precise in determining “died of” or “died with”. In Thailand, many deaths are not verified by coroners.

3 minutes ago, Kinnock said:

..... And everyone is not morbidly obese

Before you guys go down this path, please compare the amount of per capita Covid testing in Thailand vs Western Europe or the US. Once you do that, tell us why you are confident that Thailand’s Covid numbers are accurate.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Kenchamp said:

Something doesn't feel right injecting all these vaccines into our bodies. 2 jabs for me and that's it.

Done at three mixed western jabs and only then as free, convenient, social & for intl. travel. 
Improved my Health concurrently. 

Friend had same jabs with no conditions but got Omicron badly (but not seriously). 

1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

Once again many deaths in the outer villages are only reported to the local police and then the party is held and the body burned after3, 5 or 7 days.  No autopsy performed to determine manner of passing unless determined to be suspicious.  This is far different then in the western countries where a coroner would arrive on scene and write a report after checking medical records and such.....

From what i saw of villages in the middle of nowhere, the local village chiefs were extremely vigilant and strict throughout the epidemic and actually acquitted themselves very well despite their limitations. Its okay you and other posters saying that so many of the Covid deaths were attributed to pneumonia, there was mass undereporting or teaching me how the reporting goes- which i understand is not the best, but Thailand whatever you say did not have 10's of thousands of deaths which are being hidden and passed off as something else.

The crux of this thread was that Thai experts are to be scorned and we should all look up to the western experts. However you want to spin it Thailand under the guidance of their rubbish experts seemingly did a whole lot better than many countries. Unless you want to call the USA, Europe, UK a success... Australia did quite well overall.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Before you guys go down this path, please compare the amount of per capita Covid testing in Thailand vs Western Europe or the US. Once you do that, tell us why you are confident that Thailand’s Covid numbers are accurate.

What relevance has level of testing got to do with accuracy of reporting? Thailand did far fewer tests than Western Europe, but they did not claim to do the same level... so what exactly is your point? They lied on the amount of people they were testing?

24 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

I cannot even begin to respond.

Because your point is nonsense. If they test 1 person and say they tested 1, is that inaccurate reporting? If they tested 1000 and said they tested 1,  that is inaccurate reporting. So you are claiming that by looking at Thailands testing numbers it show that there is a problem with Thailands reporting?

What are you saying then? That Thailand was claiming they were testing many, but not actually testing any? Or Thailand was testing none and were claiming to test loads?

• Sad 1

My Mrs is very involved in the local community both socially and with her business. She has friends at our Community Hospital who are; clerical staff, nurses and domestics. Until very recently they told us that the only deaths with Covid were patients who were already on their way out from other pre-existing conditions. To date, they tell us only one patient has died due to Covid. She was an elderly Chinese lady who had refused vaccinations. If you consider that to be self-inflicted, we have 100% success rate!

21 minutes ago, smutcakes said:

Because your point is nonsense. If they test 1 person and say they tested 1, is that inaccurate reporting? If they tested 1000 and said they tested 1,  that is inaccurate reporting. So you are claiming that by looking at Thailands testing numbers it show that there is a problem with Thailands reporting?

What are you saying then? That Thailand was claiming they were testing many, but not actually testing any? Or Thailand was testing none and were claiming to test loads?

National reporting for diseases should reflect the true spread of the disease. To the extent that the reports do not reflect reality due to testing problems, the reports are inaccurate.

Example: I weighed myself this morning. Except, I didn’t actually step on the scale. So, my report is I weigh O kilos, because that’s what the scale says. 100% accurate, per your standards.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Once again many deaths in the outer villages are only reported to the local police and then the party is held and the body burned after3, 5 or 7 days.  No autopsy performed to determine manner of passing unless determined to be suspicious. 

And you know this how?

9 hours ago, Kinnock said:

..... And everyone is not morbidly obese

Well not everyone in the USA is morbidly obese but a large portion are and it's been proven those are the ones most at risk to die of COVID.  

Being obese will kill you with COVID, heart disease, stroke, whatever graveyard dead..  The world won't stop because of the morbidly obese, but that's not what was insinuated of course.  I can't imagine being trapped in my body hardly able to move, sweaty... it's like a kind of hell these people have to live in.  

And as for some people insisting that lockdowns continue, well, I am of the opinion of "absolutely not".  I just had BA2, omicron, whatever it is going around - it was literally a cold and after my 5th day of isolation I was back on my road bike doing a long ride no problem.  (I am booster vaccinated)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, dinsdale said:

I would still be very interested in seeing if there were virul pneumonia excess deaths. I suspect there were. I remember at the beginning virul pneumonia numbers were available but that site went dark very quickly. China and India are good examples of colossal under-reporting.

Yes, I can remember that as well ... it was being recorded as viral pneumonia in Hua Hin as far as I know ... HH hospital was apparently full of people recorded as dying of VP but not Covid. I lost track of the story after that ... (I got my info from local - connected - sources.)

Edited by BusyB
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Personal experience, need more details PM me

So all hearsay, no creditable link to back up your slander?

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, smutcakes said:

Possibly to an extent, but it would be colossal under reporting.... can under report a few dead here and there, but 10's of thousands, i am not sure with social media now that you can get away with mass under reporting.  Also its questionable whether closed boarders was necessarily a bad policy.... its not as if the UK are reaping some kind of windfall of economic benefit from being more open than others. Maybe boarder closures or more restrictions was the sensible option in hindsight....

If you are putting masks on your list, surely that it was mandatory here was a smart move to enforce....

It would be quite easy to under report . 

Just classify the death as a natural death and don't do any Covid tests and then it wouldn't be a Covid death

On 5/27/2022 at 8:17 AM, ThailandRyan said:

Do you get an annual flu jab?, did you get the original 3 shots of Hep B vaccines, and then get checked every few years to see if a booster is needed.  I agree many shots in a short period of time when the vaccine has not been changed does seem to be an issue, but then an annual one for those in the vulnerable categories and possibly all rolled into one vaccine, just like they do with the flu variant for the year, well that just might be a good idea.

No I have never had a flu jab I rely on my bodies immune system. Yes I had my hep b and c vaccines that's 3 in my entire life. It's been 6 months and I've already had 3 covid vaccines with some claiming once or twice yearly or even every 3 months being a possibility . See the difference?

And of course let's not forget it was my choice as a human whether I wanted to have a flu, hepatitis or any other vaccine I have had in my life unlike covid where I had zero choice.

See the difference? 

I could also add that many of those other vaccines have been around for many many years are thoroughly tested over many generations and havent been just rushed through in paid for trials then released early on the grounds they were for emergency use only.

Edited by starky
  • Thanks 1

the fact they do not mention the brand of the vaccine in question makes one think it may well be the govt supplied chinese variety, a lot of facts were hidden from thai people and the truth may never be known as it would show how incompetent the govt really was

On 5/27/2022 at 8:07 AM, smutcakes said:

Possibly to an extent, but it would be colossal under reporting.... can under report a few dead here and there, but 10's of thousands, i am not sure with social media now that you can get away with mass under reporting.  Also its questionable whether closed boarders was necessarily a bad policy.... its not as if the UK are reaping some kind of windfall of economic benefit from being more open than others. Maybe boarder closures or more restrictions was the sensible option in hindsight....

If you are putting masks on your list, surely that it was mandatory here was a smart move to enforce....

It seems you are unaware of the concept of excess mortality.

On 5/27/2022 at 12:15 PM, bbko said:

I'm far from being one of those nutty "anti-vaxer" types, so 3 jabs is enough for me.  I have family & friends that caught covid, these days it seems the usual course is 3 days of fever/chills, sore throat.  I don't think getting a shot every 6-9-12 months is needed.

The annual flu jab will help in hopefully warding of the influenza, I am overdue, and like yourself I have had 3 Pfizer jabs and just caught the cold.

With this humidity might as well be Covid, knocked me about for about 5 days, did the home test to make sure it wasn't Covid and nothing, so I don't know how reliable those tests are, but I did not have any fever or chills, so that says a lot in itself, I think and I know that I have had this here before a couple of times.

Symptoms were soar throat at the beginning, then the headaches, head feeling hot, nose oozing, then becoming blocked or was the other way around, tired overall, eyes not liking the sun, now the wife has it, so here we go again.

I have had a few friends have Covid after 3 doses and they were saying apart from a soar throat, the chills and a headache they were ok after day 2, one was 50 and a smoker, the other in his 70's and a non smoker, their partners much younger also got it, and were much worse. 

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Like 1

The article says nothing about how the vaccinated person died. For all we know from this, they might have had a positive PCR test and then got knocked over by a truck. Tragic, someone with four shots of vaccine dies WITH Covid, but not FROM Covid.

35 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

It seems you are unaware of the concept of excess mortality.

You keep talking about excess mortality and earlier you said 'so many' covid deaths had been listed as pnemonia... still waiting for the pnemonia figures which will be massively inflated for the past 2 years. I presume you have these figures to hand and can provide them given your posts claim...waiting.