Health officials "concerned" about reopening of bars/clubs - promise more checks to ensure compliance

webfact

11 hours ago, smedly said:

I agree with you, if there is the slightest hint of true demacracy here were the people actully elect those in charge there be another military take over, unfortunately the only way to break the mould here is for a huge civil revolt, there is no democracy here - yes people go out and vote woooopeedo but end up with a collection of uneducated #### running the country who never actually won anything, anyone that looks like may challenge them are disbanded and arrested on some dreamed up nonsense, the only way to get rid of them unfortunatly is dire ............................. these ### will keep on thieving from the people until the people take controlj......................there is no true democracy here and the sooner the people realise that the better - but it will be bloody 

for example - no MP in the UK can sit in office unless they win their seat as voted for by the people ........................................who voted for Anutin or Prawit - they were in parties that got votes so they placed themselves in office - as for Prayuth - well who elected him ?????????

I am surprised the new governor of Bangkok was allowed to take office since he supposedly is not a party member 

6 hours ago, James105 said:

The reality is that no-one is getting tested to go into any bar or club - any bar that attempted this would have hardly any customers.   In this country they are making stupid laws that are too stupid to enforce or obey so there is now mass civil disobedience.   Prior to covid I was a law abiding individual but now (like most others), I find myself breaking several laws a day.  

The windmill in Pattaya was testing 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Excel said:

Upstairs or just downstairs ?

Before you could even get in the door they had a desk set up in one of the other bar doors I think I paid 80 bhat got a test and a beer