Out of control foreign "tourist" smashes up Bangkok Bank branch in north - causes nearly 500K damage

webfact

3 hours ago, PJ71 said:

20 years with them, no problem at all, maybe your attitutde is the problem?

I have found them a bit dopey and your time is of no consequence, but no more than that. They like to copy things too. 

Edited by jacko45k
  • Like 1

On 6/3/2022 at 9:36 AM, Iamfalang said:

OMG another bad falang in the LOS, further ruining our reputation and destroying all hopes of Thais embracing us into their family.   I'm not going to say, "Thanks Canada" because there are crazy people in every country.   

This is not a good solution:  bricks at a brick-n-mortar store.   I would create my own bank, make 100 billion, and show them!!!!  but falang use rock...throw rock....mad mad mad mad falang.

Pai......the one place nobody can say correctly.

OMG another hyperbolic post!!!! What will we do!!!! 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, jacko45k said:

I have found them a bit dopey and your time is of no consequence, but no more than that. They like to copy things too. 

'a bit dopey' goes for most things here.

Copy as in photo copy? if so, again seems standard here to copy every document known to mankind.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Pond Life said:

Completely inacurate.
You obviously don't live there.

Birded that area for years  on and off. You are the one that is clueless. Saw it more times that I care to remember.

I would rent a place in Pai and then head up into the villages... 

Hard to believe people actually live in that area and don't know what is going on.

Edited by garyk
  • Like 1

Hmm. It is now 08:30 on 5 May, and Bangkok Bank has not yet posted my Social Security deposit, which the US government disburses like clockwork on the third of every month, (fourth in Thailand).

Perhaps a similar SNAFU inspired this guy? I know it has inspired a bit of acrimony at our morning routine as Mr Kwai hates to admit anything Thai could be less than perfect.???? Not that Uncle Sam is incapable of errors!

Just read that there was a bank computer system outage, and also thought this guy's mayhem could have affected things.????

Edited by Kwaibill
New thought

On 6/5/2022 at 7:18 AM, PJ71 said:

20 years with them, no problem at all, maybe your attitutde is the problem?

Not really, it was an attitude problem of their staff. Changed the bank - all normal and professional now???? But it boils down to the staff and its branch manager ..........

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sydebolle said:

Not really, it was an attitude problem of their staff. Changed the bank - all normal and professional now???? But it boils down to the staff and its branch manager ..........

I've been in many of their branches, never had an issue in any of them with their staff.