Boris Johnson booed at Queen’s Jubilee as No 10 ‘plots charm offensive to win over MPs’

onthedarkside

26 minutes ago, Excel said:

Exactly, the only convicted criminal in the UK ever to remain a PM

Deport him to Australia in chains.

They do still own Australia don't they?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Andycoops said:

All brought on himself by himself.

If the blond bunter had held his hands up at the first knockings he wouldn't be in so much trouble.

But as a born liar, he lied and lied and lied, making himself look and sound like a complete Muppet.

He might lead them into the election but he won't lead them to a win me thinks.

It is widely forecast that there will be a vote of " no confidence " for BJ , early next week with popular belief that he will survive as PM . Is there an alternative ?  

Aside from the Party Gate misunderstanding , what were the lies that he told ? 

• Like 2

It has taken a long, long time....far too long......but the chickens are finally coming home.....assuming they all have valid passports and the Home Office doesn't push them them back at the border or swiftly ship them off to Rwanda.

He is no more than a liar, a cheat and a third rate columnist who, through the class system, wormed his way into positions of power.

He, some might say cleverly, delegated all the work as London mayor to more able subordinates....something he could not do as PM, as he needed sycophants like Patel, Braverman and Raab to protect him rather than competent politicians. As a consequence he is no being 'found out'.

He is doomed.

• Like 2

Just now, Will B Good said:

20 years with the MOD in Germany.....I guess she was my boss as well.....although she never once called me into her office....555

oh well we have something in common never called me in either..

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Excel said:

No mate, Great Britain gave that place up after the Ozzie criminals in leg irons starting beating the English cricket team repeatedly. ????

of course we still own it the Aussies love the Poms.555