Inside a Biden White House adrift

onthedarkside

On 6/5/2022 at 7:39 AM, EVENKEEL said:

The article forgot to mention crime and the open southern border. Joe just keeps dawdling about making bad decisions. 

Should I mention all the bad decisions that his predecessor made?

https://ballotpedia.org/Ballotpedia's_Polling_Index:_Comparison_of_opinion_polling_during_the_Trump_and_Biden_administrations

HIGHLIGHTS
President Biden's overall approval average at this point in his term is 47%, 6.2 percentage points higher than President Trump's average of 40.8% at this point in his term.
Congress' overall approval average under President Biden is 22.7%, 6.2 percentage points higher than its average of 16.5% at this point in President Trump's term.
Since President Biden took office, an average of 33.6% of Americans have felt the country is going in the right direction, 1.2 percentage points lower than the average of 34.9% who felt that way at this point in President Trump's term.

You remembered this part but forgot about the bit above which also came before the bit you selected from the link.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, placeholder said:

Because you stated that in another post, it must be true?

You are absolutely correct and very astute.... what I stated in my post was exactly what I said. If you disagree then please explain why the administration knew since February about the pending crisis yet did nothing until late April. This is documented by most mainstream media.... left and right.  

2 hours ago, howlee101 said:

Let's review shall we...and try and keep focused.  The OP was " Inside a Biden White House adrift".  Yet you, and others, pull the proverbial favorite "page out of the liberal playbook" and divert from the conversation by deflecting to another subject, mostly "whataboutisms" about Trump.  The liberal play book isn't working with the American voters anymore and the upcoming mid terms will reflect that....followed by the 2024 presidential election.

IMO Biden and the White House are making measured responses to a series of crises not of their making.

You may be right, and Trump may get re-elected in 2024. Say goodbye to integrity, decency and common sense. In fact, America and the rest of the world can collectively BOHICA.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, LarrySR said:

I resent Trump and his deplorable supporters for what they've done to Americas reputation on the world stage, reinforcing the image of Americans as a bunch of ignorant loudmouth nincompoops.

UGLY AMERICANS.

Please post a link to anyone who thinks biden has done well on the world stage. You won't do it because it's not possible. You'll only come across stories of his blunders.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Please post a link to anyone who thinks biden has done well on the world stage. You won't do it because it's not possible. You'll only come across stories of his blunders.

Can always spot the Fox viewer in the comments.

America’s Image Abroad Rebounds With Transition From Trump to Biden. 

https://www.pewresearch.org/global/2021/06/10/americas-image-abroad-rebounds-with-transition-from-trump-to-biden/

CEBFAA0A-E473-4094-81BE-5A2FB988143D.webp C858282B-9D51-47B2-9B19-7D2B95F69F85.webp 739308B1-E19B-448E-B30B-FC85C643878D.webp 40EBC91C-CAB4-4DC1-9693-8C551A8FB1D0.webp FE46B9D5-133F-4B3B-BC47-B5F5DCE2ECA9.webp

Edited by LarrySR
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

So you think because fair minded people don't want biden and his far left agenda we automatically want Trump. That assumption is incorrect. We want Trump's agenda not his tweets, a secure border, decent gas prices. We want a proactive president who doesn't cater to the wokeness that's destroying  the USA. Me for one doesn't want Mr Trump back as POTUS, I just want the lunatic democrats gone before they can cause more damage.

I guess you believe that Americans support ...

.. a Supreme Court whose conservative majority mostly rules in favor of corporations over workers

And tax laws that favor the rich and powerful

And letting corporations merge and stifle competition

And making health insurance for the self employed and the working poor unaffordable

And oppose weakening Big Oil

So what exactly are the items on Biden's "far left agenda?"

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Because Biden stands up for the principles that have made the U.S. the envy of the world for decades

Sorry but first place for post of the year has already been determined but you run a close second.  

• Like 1

On 6/5/2022 at 7:39 AM, EVENKEEL said:

The article forgot to mention crime and the open southern border. Joe just keeps dawdling about making bad decisions. 

crime rates have been falling, with a small uptick recently and there is no open border, that is just a crackpot conspiracy from nutjobs. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/4/2022 at 1:45 PM, onthedarkside said:

record inflation, high gas prices, a rise in Covid case numbers

welcome back to the Carter years, he is not going to be re-elected

let's hope Trump give it a try again

so we can all have a revenge laugh ????

Edited by GrandPapillon
  • Thanks 1