My Lazada waterproof watch lasted 30 seconds in the water...lol

redwood1

2 minutes ago, ChaiyaTH said:

Plenty of decent quality from China in non-brands, however you then also notice the average price being quite a bit higher, but still cheaper than branded. Somehow this mid range is the thing that is both underserved on seller and buyer side (people either buy brand or <deleted>).

Along with many of the non-brands, come out of the same factory, with the same specs, or close enough not to be concerned.

Did it say waterproof--or water resistant ??

In another life time I used to sell & maintain Safes for Chubb -- The best selling line was ...and  Yes it's also Fire & drill resistant.

So is a piece of cardboard for about 0.5 second........................ :w00t:

1 minute ago, Will B Good said:

80 baht lottery tickets that cost 120 baht.......still a mystery to me.

A terrible ripoff that is a major concern for this government since long ????

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 1

Well if one thought for 100 baht that the advertised watch had any element of truth in it then all I would say is "it's Lazada in Thailand" . and hence common sense should have entered the frame in your decision process.

47 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Bought a very 'powerful' handheld, cordless vacuum cleaner from Lazada..............it can just, if you are patient, pick up a small black fly as long as the fly stays still.

In a similar vain I bought a small computer vacuum cleaner.  Now I think it was just a loss leader for something else as it cost 80 baht because it could not suck anyway but the noise level meant you had to buy some ear defenders, which I assume would have been that "something else" ????

• Haha 1

Basic due diligence.

1. Has the seller an extremely high (95%+) rating? (Is it a LazPick, for example)

2. Are any reviews bot-like or do they seem genuine? (please note: many reviewers incompetently give products a default 5 star even on a bad review) 

3. Is the seller older than 4 weeks?

4. Does the shop have a legit name? (Example bad name: dtingdtong253689642575367)

5. Does the product description match the pictures? (the description legally trumps the pictures) 

It is almost impossible to get ripped off if you follow these guidelines. 

You did not buy a Lazada watch. You bought a watch which happens to be sold via Lazada.

If you choose "LazMall" then Lazada themselves guarantee the authenticity of the product.

If you are not happy, the return process is extremely easy: walk to a package delivery shop, show them the delivery address on your phone which Lazada provides after you've initiated a complaint, give Lazada a day or two to check the validity of your complaint, receive refund. The seller has no control in the refund process. 

4 minutes ago, chuang said:

100 bahts...555

Anyway I bought a Rolex online for 500 bahts and still working perfectly...

You bought a copy Rolex, some of them actually do work quite well. Permit me to doubt you bought the real thing for that money.