Where to buy marijuana here

JustThisOnePostOnly

19 hours ago, wn2c said:

I read you old posts saying that it will never been totally legal and now reading several posts saying that it's 0.02 % THC maximum (even worse, you can't even read well, nobody EVER talked about 0.02, it's 0.2), so I am wondering if you finally understand the situation which is clear for many of us since 2 years at least ? weed is totally legal now and shops are opening daily. Got it now ? Sad to have only grown CBD thinking that it will be a money maker ? hahahaha

Sad but true - you are very similar to quite a lot of the 'keyboard warriors' on internet forums. Do you not realise how childish your post is? I note that neither you or the others have posted any proof of their claims - just resorted to slagging.

1. I was quite clear that I wasn't sure if it was .02% or .2% - whatever, neither will get you high.

2. Its quite clear from several posts on Asean Now and elsewhere that NOTHING is clear - even to the police.

3. I have never said that I have only grown CBD varieties but I have grown both CBD and high THC varieties for over 10 years (not in Thailand) - I can say that quite openly now as I I have 'retired'.  Both have actually been quite good 'money spinners' thank you.

4. Have you 'GOT IT NOW' and finished your childish laughter?

If you want to risk either smoking, eating or growing weed in Thailand with the totally confused situation that currently exists - that's up to you. Just remember that you are a foreigner and as such, will only ever be a guest in Thailand. Even a relatively small offence can lead to jail and deportation.

I still doubt that cannabis will ever be totally legal in Thailand but would be more than happy to be proved wrong on that. If it really does take off - the 'big boys' will make sure they are the only ones able to produce it or sell it legally.  You'd do well to read up on the laws regarding brewing beer in Thailand to see an example of Thai monopolies in action. There's an old saying in Thailand - Money No.1 - that will never change.

Edited by KhaoYai
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Why bother, Attitude seedbank are cheaper and delivery to Thailand is 5-7 days.

I ordered these on the 9th, delivered this morning the 14th.

Average price per seed 200bht (inc post).

IMG_20220614_105026.jpg

How was it registering to grow? 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Liverpool Lou said:

It has been reported in many places that registration is a requirement to comply with the new laws.

How would you rate the offense of not registering your plant Vs not taxing, insuring or testing your vehicle or not having a driving licence or wearing a helmet?

Less serious, the same or more serious?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

IMG_20220614_105026.jpg

thank you, but I guess it's useless to try those seeds outdoor ? they are only for indoor ?

have you tried any seed outdoor or which ones would you recommend please ?

I know that outdoor is not the best but I can't buy equipment now, so I just want to try some until I am able to grow indoor.

thank you

9 minutes ago, BritManToo said:
12 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

It has been reported in many places that registration is a requirement to comply with the new laws.

How would you rate the offense of not registering your plant Vs not taxing, insuring or testing your vehicle or not having a driving licence or wearing a helmet?

Less serious, the same or more serious?

Doesn't matter how I'd rate it because I'm not commenting on whether it's a good thing, or not.   All I was doing was pointing out that to comply with the new laws registration is required, the new regs do not allow for the cannabis free-for-all that some posters seem to think.

6 minutes ago, thwo said:

thank you, but I guess it's useless to try those seeds outdoor ? they are only for indoor ?

I know that outdoor is not the best but I can't buy equipment now, so I just want to try some until I am able to grow indoor.

thank you

I only put discarded plants outdoors.

They are immediately covered in Thrips, Aphids, Leaf Miners and Spider Mites.

Even in an inside tent Thrips and Spider Mites are a huge problem.

No way around regular spraying once a week with insecticide that I can see.

No organic options in Thailand, Neem oil costs $$$$$$$$s here.

Maybe Thai landrace SATIVA would grow outside, but who wants to smoke that?

Others might have different experiences, but inside hydro is the only way to go IMHO.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, thwo said:

thank you

Good luck with growing outside here.Tried it a couple times. The heat,bugs and humidity all work against you. If you grew up here and have knowledge in growing outdoors then you'll have a better chance. It only took the 'leaf miners" a couple days to infest my plants...Moved to inside tent etc but now must run air con most of the day to keep the temp below 31c. No easy fix..

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

IMG_20220614_105026.jpg

Great info, thanks. I have ordered some from that Shopee link but will grab some of these as well.

Still waiting on my tent, light, fans and now deciding what to pot them in. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

I only put discarded plants outdoors.

They are immediately covered in Thrips, Aphids, Leaf Miners and Spider Mites.

Even in an inside tent Thrips and Spider Mites are a huge problem.

No way around regular spraying once a week with insecticide that I can see.

No organic options in Thailand, Neem oil costs $$$$$$$$s here.

Maybe Thai landrace SATIVA would grow outside, but who wants to smoke that?

Others might have different experiences, but inside hydro is the only way to go IMHO.

What insecticide do you use?

^forget my post above, 95% of this thread is already about growing anyway lol

The only places I see mentioned to buy are Candyland on soi bukhao and one post mentioned Kiwi Bar and Southern Coffee in Jomtien. Is that it, no where else to openly buy in Pattaya?

Note: is Kiwi Bar the Kiwi and Wombat Bar on soi 9?

Edited by aussiexpat