Thai cat lover trashes her car after reaching down to grab one of her beloved Persians

webfact

Hmmmm.....

I´ve been looking for IQ, since I left my home town
I´ve been looking for IQ, still it can´t be found
I´ve been looking for IQ, I´ve been looking so long
I´ve been looking for IQ, still the search goes on.

Moral of the story: Never lose you trust in the human race.

Edited by Gottfrid
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, BostonRob2 said:

Many years ago a Japanese adult student of mine took her pet to a Bangkok vets in a car being driven by her driver. She carried her pet. In the traffic the cat went berserk and she was so badly scratched that she was in hospital for a week. Yes, put them in cages in transport. 

Rooster

I'm intrigued over how she managed to persuade these 4 cats to enter the car in the first place. I'm sure we all know the expression: 'It's like herding cats!'

• Like 1

Just when I think I’ve come to terms with the extent of utter fv<kwittery here I read the news to find that someone has upped the ante in spectacular fashion....  

.... You’ve gotta just shake your head in astonishment...  I’d even go so far as to applaud the efforts and extremes people go to to do the most idiotic, moronic, galactcailly stupid stuff....  

• Like 2

9 hours ago, webfact said:

she was driving from Chonburi to Udon with her four Persian cats. 

Quote:- Mrs Slocombe  - "Are you being served" (UK comedy)

"Can we get on? I've got to get home. If my pussy isn't attended to by eight o'clock, I shall be stroking it for the rest of the evening." 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

Just when I think I’ve come to terms with the extent of utter fv<kwittery here I read the news to find that someone has upped the ante in spectacular fashion....  

.... You’ve gotta just shake your head in astonishment...  I’d even go so far as to applaud the efforts and extremes people go to to do the most idiotic, moronic, galactcailly stupid stuff....  

Stupidity happens everywhere. I have read of this kind of accident in the UK I think.

To ascribe stupidity common to the human race to 'here' or exclusively to Thais or any other race is a bit silly.

For someone to constantly reiterate the idea ceases to be silliness or even lazy thinking - it indicates a single minded delusional prejudice.

Some English  people also (used to) think black people and Irish people are stupid believing that English  people were superior and more clever than other people.

Probably the smart thing to do is for such  people to keep these opinions to themselves.

https://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/05/19/pets-and-distracted-driving/

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Hmmmm.....

I´ve been looking for IQ, since I left my home town
I´ve been looking for IQ, still it can´t be found
I´ve been looking for IQ, I´ve been looking so long
I´ve been looking for IQ, still the search goes on.

Moral of the story: Never lose you trust in the human race.

Friday night, a busy week and I'm tired so could you please explain the significance of your post in relation to the thread? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Stupidity happens everywhere. I have read of this kind of accident in the UK I think.

To ascribe stupidity common to the human race to 'here' or exclusively to Thais or any other race is a bit silly.

For someone to constantly reiterate the idea ceases to be silliness or even lazy thinking - it indicates a single minded delusional prejudice.

Some English  people also (used to) think black people and Irish people are stupid believing that English  people were superior and more clever than other people.

Probably the smart thing to do is for such  people to keep these opinions to themselves.

https://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/05/19/pets-and-distracted-driving/

It certainly does happen everywhere. I seem to recall that, many years ago now when Tamagotchi were fashionable, a French female in her 20's was killed because she was trying to feed hers while driving at 200 km/hr. Darwin.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Wagga said:

Friday night, a busy week and I'm tired so could you please explain the significance of your post in relation to the thread? 

Yes, I can! Actually it is quite simple, but I understand as you are tired and over worked. I assume that her IQ was not on the highest level, but I try to not look upon the future of the human race following that pattern.

So, feel better now? If not, try more specialized help. I have done what I can.

• Sad 1

20 hours ago, Excel said:

Well there are two messages that can be taken from this totally avoidable incidence

1)  If travelling with pets in a car ensure they are in a cage or confined so that they can not distract the driver

and

2)  Never play with a pussy whilst driving 

Roger #2

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/10/2022 at 3:37 PM, Moonlover said:

I'm intrigued over how she managed to persuade these 4 cats to enter the car in the first place. I'm sure we all know the expression: 'It's like herding cats!'

Tuna.

Works for me.

• Haha 1