U.K. Home Office misled refugees about U.N. involvement in Rwanda plans, court told

onthedarkside

1 hour ago, maxcorrigan said:

If you're referring to Boris coming from a smaller country (UK) you are wrong he's from the same country as Trump New York born as it happens, I agree with your post though! 

Aah, that’s where the ability to lie so much came from, well once he gets dumped they can have him back.

• Haha 1

On 6/11/2022 at 9:43 AM, Mac Mickmanus said:

I wonder whether the Royal Navy will begin taking them straight from the Engliah  Channel to Rwanda , or maybe a private French company could start a Calais/Rwanda ferry line ?

Bit tricky - Rwanda is landlocked..

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, Jimjim1 said:

Aah, that’s where the ability to lie so much came from, well once he gets dumped they can have him back.

He had to dump his US passport when he became an MP but since he was born/spawned/spewed out there, he could soon get it back, and hopefully move back and take his green loving wife with him, here's hoping/dreaming!

On 6/11/2022 at 10:19 PM, Jimjim1 said:

AIDS treatment at £25,000 per day

Making up numbers doesn't create much credibility, does it? The annual cost of AIDS treatment in the UK is £6372, which is about 17 quid a day. 

https://www.aidsmap.com/about-hiv/how-much-does-hiv-treatment-cost-nhs

Any support here on ASEAN Now for sending (overwhelmingly) dark skinned people to Africa seems to be based on false and racist assumptions that this will prevent hordes - nay, millions - of dark skinned people flooding the country despoiling our women and taking services without paying tax. In the whole of 2021, 28,526 people are known to have crossed in small boats - up from 8,404 in 2020. https://www.bbc.com/news/explainers-53734793.

Where are the millions?

Migrants want to work. In 2020, unemployed migrants were less likely to claim unemployment benefits (27%) than UK born unemployed workers (36%). https://migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/resources/briefings/migrants-in-the-uk-labour-market-an-overview/

Draw your own conclusions. Just don't make them up.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Purdey said:

Draw your own conclusions. Just don't make them up.

I have not made up anything, the figure given was published by the NHS and the BMJ some years ago.

And don’t you ever call me a racist I may be many things but I have never been a racist, but considering your own comments wherein you directed them precisely at “dark skinned people “ one wonders exactly where you stand on that point.

Many of the people sneaking into the U.K. and requiring medical attention for serious diseases are from Eastern Europe and white, I did not point at a particular colour nor would I ever, I simply generalised and if you had read my reply properly and intelligently you should have understood this, and also realised that the main thrust of it was the unfairness of these people claiming all of the U.K. benefits yet never having contributed to them.

I live in the U.K. and I see daily exactly what is going on, I have waited hours in hospital with others for treatment only to watch two immigrants arrive a receive immediate treatment, for non serious injury.

It is a sad fact of life that some people live so far up their own rectums that the potential for seeing some daylight or even smelling just a little fresh air is entirely beyond them.

Comment to the moderator, I was branded a racist clearly and concisely and it is my right to defend myself against such slurs

On 6/11/2022 at 3:39 PM, mikeymike100 said:

Good one! If the illegals tried to do in Thailand what they are doing in the UK, I know its highly unlikely, but they would all end up being arrested and put in jail!

Or have their boat's engine removed, towed out to sea by the Thai Navy and left there with little or no food and water.

As was the case in 2008.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Jimjim1 said:

I have not made up anything, the figure given was published by the NHS and the BMJ some years ago.

And don’t you ever call me a racist I may be many things but I have never been a racist, but considering your own comments wherein you directed them precisely at “dark skinned people “ one wonders exactly where you stand on that point.

Many of the people sneaking into the U.K. and requiring medical attention for serious diseases are from Eastern Europe and white, I did not point at a particular colour nor would I ever, I simply generalised and if you had read my reply properly and intelligently you should have understood this, and also realised that the main thrust of it was the unfairness of these people claiming all of the U.K. benefits yet never having contributed to them.

I live in the U.K. and I see daily exactly what is going on, I have waited hours in hospital with others for treatment only to watch two immigrants arrive a receive immediate treatment, for non serious injury.

It is a sad fact of life that some people live so far up their own rectums that the potential for seeing some daylight or even smelling just a little fresh air is entirely beyond them.

Comment to the moderator, I was branded a racist clearly and concisely and it is my right to defend myself against such slurs

Yes, your daily cost was made up. I found numerous references that price this annually and on a lifelong basis and you have not (because you made it up). Generic medicines are pushing down prices. Also, your weird interpretation of what I wrote:

"Any support here on ASEAN Now for sending (overwhelmingly) dark skinned people to Africa seems to be based on false and racist assumptions"

Specifically says "any support" for a reason. You weren't named. I think you don't get the point and don't want to. Fed up with people who make up so-called facts without reference.

7 hours ago, maxcorrigan said:

He had to dump his US passport when he became an MP but since he was born/spawned/spewed out there, he could soon get it back, and hopefully move back and take his green loving wife with him, here's hoping/dreaming!

Not quite. He first became an MP in 2001.

In January 2015 he settled a US tax bill he had previously described as "absolutely outrageous".

Johnson had faced a demand from the US authorities to pay capital gains tax on profits from the sale of his house in north London.

American law requires all citizens to pay US taxes even if they live abroad.

And that's why he revoked it in 2016 - fear of having to pay more tax

• Like 2