Questions about 12 month non-imm O extension based on marriage at CW

What are the current documents required for a first 12 month non-imm O extension based on marriage in bangkok (moving from a 3 month non-imm O obtained out of country),  and any ChangWattena office specific oddities currently requested? 

I understand there no way to book an appointment for this - what desk do we go to? 

What are latest refusal stories? Rather avoid repeat visits

How early can one apply for this based on existing 3 month visa?

Can the consideration stamp be got on the 89th day technically? 

On the 400k, my bangkok bank book hasn't been updated for years, and with the QR payment thing I can imagine possibly a few thousands entries to complete - possibly several books maybe dozens, would some letter suffice instead showing 400k 2 months ago? In hindsight I shouldn't of used this account for small payments but that's hindsight. 

I did consider using a full service agent, but with two quotes at 35k and 39k it seems extreme if I can satisfy the deposit requirements.

Is anyone aware of a reasonable priced agent that can "help" glide the process on the day, present at the CW office, that isn't the above price considering we do most of the leg work ourselves, direct message is fine, thanks

Anything else to be aware of? 

You can get a appointment for the extension based upon marriage here.

https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/ImmigrationOfficeGovernmentComplexChaengWattanaRd@imm1division.onmicrosoft.com/bookings/

You can apply up to 45 days early for the extension at Chaeng Wattana. The report back date on the under consideration stamp will start from the day you apply for the extension.

You will need your bank book updated to prove the 400k baht has been in the bank for 2 months. You will need to get a bank statement if your bank book does show the previous 2 months. You will also need a letter from the bank confirming your account written no older than the day you apply for the extension.

You will need to keep the 400k baht in the bank to the report back date and show a copy of your updated bank when you return to get your extension stamp.

Here is my general list of documents and etc. Marriage Extension Requirements 2.pdf

• Thanks 1