Online 90 day report thinks I've overstayed

Just tried to do my online 90 day report.  But I can't do anything because it thinks I've overstayed.  (fortunately, I have a receipt of notification that proves otherwise). 

I expect I have no option but to travel out to Muang Thong Thani? (if I'd known online reporting would be an issue, I would have dispatched a postal report last week). 

Screenshot_20220615_135610.jpgIMG_20220615_140644_edit_129143144721960.jpg

Moved back to Government Complex (Chaeng Wattana), Building B, 2nd floor  from 18 April  2022 onwards

https://bangkok.immigration.go.th/en/courses/muangthongthani-will_be-closed/

Your 90 day report has nothing to do with overstay however.  If you have a valid permitted to stay or extension of stay in your passport that is what matters.

44 minutes ago, inasia said:

Just tried to do my online 90 day report.  But I can't do anything because it thinks I've overstayed.  (fortunately, I have a receipt of notification that proves otherwise). 

I expect I have no option but to travel out to Muang Thong Thani? (if I'd known online reporting would be an issue, I would have dispatched a postal report last week). 

Try this website instead. Lots of people are being successful.

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

See the pinned topic at the top of this forum

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, JaiMaai said:

If you think that this is "proof" that you are NOT on overstay because of the 29th June date then you may be in for a nasty surprise unfortuntely.

a.jpg

I have additional proof that my visa expires in 2023.

Maybe I wasn't clear.  @JaiMaai I apologise for your confusion.  My post is about difficulty doing a 90 day report.  I renewed my extension of stay at the start of the year. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

Only the mobile app has that problem.

The new app does not require your permit to stay to be entered. https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

Yes.  It was the mobile app.  I hate the website and gave up on it years ago because it required me to find an ancient desktop computer running some defunct version of Windows.  I'd prefer to use my Android phone, or my Linux computer if I have to.   I'll give it a go though. 

1 hour ago, inasia said:

Yes.  It was the mobile app.  I hate the website and gave up on it years ago because it required me to find an ancient desktop computer running some defunct version of Windows.  I'd prefer to use my Android phone, or my Linux computer if I have to.   I'll give it a go though. 

OK, the new online system is a web-based page. The page is optimized for mobile. It has the look, the feel, of an app. But it's not.

Can only speak for Android, but it works pretty good, at least for submitting and checking the status. Much better than the previous website page, and far and away an improvement over the app that they had. (Still in use?)

So try using your phone with the website link that Ubon Joe and others have posted several times. Definitely ease-of-use. What happens between submission and approved/rejected status is out of our hands, but using the new webpage with a mobile device is good.

Edited by rwilem
  • Like 2

Ok.  I've submitted my online 90 day report via this new website.  Let's see what happens.

Fyi...the "Old" app was freshly installed from Google's app store where it is still available.

• Confused 1

I get this problem doing online 90 day when I go out of the country and return on same visa to same address (  not required to report to immigration )   BUT come to do the 90 day , it doesn't accept and says report to immigration !!  

17 minutes ago, Jen65 said:

I get this problem doing online 90 day when I go out of the country and return on same visa to same address (  not required to report to immigration )   BUT come to do the 90 day , it doesn't accept and says report to immigration !!  

Are you doing it on the new online site or the mobile app. New site: https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

I think you are using the mobile app since the new site only has one page to complete.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Are you doing it on the new online site or the mobile app. New site: https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

I think you are using the mobile app since the new site only has one page to complete.

mmmm lets try that when I'm next due to do my 90 day and see if it works .  I actually wasn't aware of the new online site because I got fed up previously of it not getting me anywhere !! 

5 hours ago, Thingamabob said:

Why don't you go to CW in person ? Quick and easy, with no hassle.

Provided you’ve got it right there is nothing quicker and easier than doing it online ! As I’ve found last 3 times on the new website .

7 hours ago, Thingamabob said:

Why don't you go to CW in person ? Quick and easy, with no hassle.

I've never found CW quick nor easy.  But I may have no choice.  My online application was rejected due to "The informations are invalid or imcomplete".  Not a very helpful diagnostic.  Spelling mistake too.

I guess the problem was the tricky question at the end where they wanted to know the name and number of the person who owns my apartment building.  (I think it belongs to a rich family who own many buildings around here).  They would be better dealing with the reception staff.  I found a way to not answer the question... And I guess that's why I was rejected.

I preferred the app.  At least it was easy and it worked. 

• Confused 1

I've just resubmitted.  Though the information I've submitted is the same as yesterday... So it will probably be rejected again. 

The part that confused me was the contact person details at the bottom.  Yesterday.. I assumed they meant MY contact details.  But as this part of the form is within the address section of the form (and the form was rejected yesterday) .. Do the mean the owner of the apartment building?

Is there another reason why the application would be declined? 

Screenshot_20220616_195826_com.android.chrome_edit_173678602329227.jpg

11 hours ago, inasia said:

The part that confused me was the contact person details at the bottom.  Yesterday.. I assumed they meant MY contact details.  But as this part of the form is within the address section of the form (and the form was rejected yesterday) ..

Tick this instead of completing the contact info.image.png.cf73a6ad763169598135f31dd7ac24ae.png

15 hours ago, inasia said:

I've just resubmitted.  Though the information I've submitted is the same as yesterday... So it will probably be rejected again. 

The part that confused me was the contact person details at the bottom.  Yesterday.. I assumed they meant MY contact details.  But as this part of the form is within the address section of the form (and the form was rejected yesterday) .. Do the mean the owner of the apartment building?

Is there another reason why the application would be declined? 

Screenshot_20220616_195826_com.android.chrome_edit_173678602329227.jpg

I put my own details in the other day for my first ever online 90 day report and it got accepted overnight. I live in Bangkok. YMMV.

Edited by Lemsta69

@ubonjoeI'm sure the OP will want to know this as well ... do we need to print out a physical copy of the online TM47 receipt and keep it in our passports?

if we don't will it cause a problem if requesting say a residency certificate from CW or wherever one does it in Bangers?

4 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Tick this instead of completing the contact info.image.png.cf73a6ad763169598135f31dd7ac24ae.png

That's what I did first time.  And it got rejected. 

I notice that the completed pdf has information missing.  The kind of visa, non-imm isn't ticked.  My flight number wasn't asked for.  Also no TM6 number.

My last 90 day report was in-person, but a little late (2000baht fine).  Could that be why it is rejected? 

29 minutes ago, Lemsta69 said:

I'm sure the OP will want to know this as well ... do we need to print out a physical copy of the online TM47 receipt and keep it in our passports?

I think it should be printed and be put in your passport. I have been doing it since I have been able to online reports.

I adjust the size of the receipt so it smaller to put in the back of my passport.

I does state it should be in your passport.

image.png.89e4d5d51bf44c1c6dd99d08f49fddab.png

15 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I think it should be printed and be put in your passport. I have been doing it since I have been able to online reports.

I adjust the size of the receipt so it smaller to put in the back of my passport.

I does state it should be in your passport.

image.png.89e4d5d51bf44c1c6dd99d08f49fddab.png

thanks Joe. 

17 hours ago, inasia said:

I've never found CW quick nor easy.  But I may have no choice.  My online application was rejected due to "The informations are invalid or imcomplete".  Not a very helpful diagnostic.  Spelling mistake too.

I guess the problem was the tricky question at the end where they wanted to know the name and number of the person who owns my apartment building.  (I think it belongs to a rich family who own many buildings around here).  They would be better dealing with the reception staff.  I found a way to not answer the question... And I guess that's why I was rejected.

I preferred the app.  At least it was easy and it worked. 

For that phone number question I put the name of the owner (from my lease agreement) and the phone number for S-Plus, the management company at my building and had not problem.