Thailand Pass. Is the removal of Thailand pass for Entry published in the Royal Gazette?

As the title says. Is it already published in the Royal Gazette? I am travelling to Thailand on July 3, Don't want any surprises at the airport. I read removal of mask mandate already published in the Royal Gazette. Wondering if removal of TP is also published along with that or not. Thailand pass website don't have any notice for entries from July 1 yet. As usual they are always late even publishing a notice. 

Edited by Onerak

8 hours ago, internationalism said:

as before - they can't change on their website before published in gazette.

My question is if it is already published or not. 

Edited by Onerak

12 hours ago, Onerak said:

As usual they are always late even publishing a notice. 

No they are not.

Changes to the entry requirements are not normally effective until a day or so before and the online service will not change until the regulation becomes effective.

Since travel restarted it has been potentially problematic to travel in the first few days of the month.

so when entering Thailand at Suvhubahmi airport there is no requirement for :

TP -  thailand pass

QR code 

Proof of insurance 

All that is required :

A valid visa or visa exempt (VOA)  

A vaccination certificate or ATK test within the last 72 hours 

7 hours ago, steven100 said:

so when entering Thailand at Suvhubahmi airport there is no requirement for :

TP -  thailand pass

QR code 

Proof of insurance 

All that is required :

A valid visa or visa exempt (VOA)  

A vaccination certificate or ATK test within the last 72 hours 

No, you need a "professional ATK test" before flying, meaning you arent allowed to do it yourself, as you can and you  need a certificate for this(issued). No matter if you are vaccinated or not OR did once a PCR test. They dont mention any date for PCR test.

And if vaccinated OR did once a PCR test, you still need to bring vaccination certificate or PCR test.

If you arent vaccinated then you need a PCR test and it doesnt seem to matter how old it is (it is not mentioned), but then 72 hours before flying another "professional" ATK test.

If you had never a test and arent vaccinated then you could have the PCR test, 3 days prior to flying.

So then you have CPR test (certificate) and dont have to do "professional" ATK test anymore, to me that seems logical.

The CPR test is way more sensitive then the ATK test. CPR can give positive, while ATK is not even responding

• Confused 2

13 hours ago, xtrnuno41 said:

-snip-

So then you have CPR test (certificate) and dont have to do "professional" ATK test anymore, to me that seems logical.

The CPR test is way more sensitive then the ATK test. CPR can give positive, while ATK is not even responding

If one needs CPR, one probably shouldn't be traveling in the first place.  ????

Edited by TheAppletons
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, metisdead said:

It would be helpful if the Thailand Pass site would update the date of their announcement:

It appears they forgot to change the date.

I think the Thailand Pass was posted in the same Royal Gazette announcement for masks, zones and etc late Thursday. That is the impression I got when reading a article in a unmentionable newspaper site.

• Like 1

https://ratchakitcha2.soc.go.th/pdfdownload/?id=139D146S0000000002600

... Cancellation of registration for entry into the Kingdom of Thailand for incoming travelers

... ข้อ ๑ ให้ยกเลิกกำรรับลงทะเบียนกำรเดินทำงเข้ำรำชอำณำจักรส ำหรับผู้เดินทำงเข้ำมำ ในรำชอำณำจักรทุกประเภท

Edited by Resident Alien
Add Thai text

22 hours ago, xtrnuno41 said:

No, you need a "professional ATK test" before flying, meaning you arent allowed to do it yourself, as you can and you  need a certificate for this(issued). No matter if you are vaccinated or not OR did once a PCR test. They dont mention any date for PCR test.

And if vaccinated OR did once a PCR test, you still need to bring vaccination certificate or PCR test.

If you arent vaccinated then you need a PCR test and it doesnt seem to matter how old it is (it is not mentioned), but then 72 hours before flying another "professional" ATK test.

If you had never a test and arent vaccinated then you could have the PCR test, 3 days prior to flying.

Your post is confusing and seems to be both wrong and confused.

entry requirements are ONE of the following;

• certified fully vaccinated  (2 or more)
  • OR a certified professional ATK test administered within 72 hours of flying (negative result)
  • OR a PCR test administered within 72 hours of flying  (negative result)

Edited by sometimewoodworker
  • Like 2