Buriram Satuek Airport Airasia does anyone have a working phone number?

MJCM

I tried to call the airport in Satuek, but both numbers I have found via Google are out of order or not answered.

Anyone has a WORKING phone number for the Airport in Satuek?

If for the local AirAsia office that would be even better!!

TiA

Ps: the main Airasia phone number (02) just refers you to their chatbot online ????

Edited by MJCM

4 minutes ago, Jai Dee said:

Not Buriram specifically, but you could try one of their ticketing offices in the link below:

https://customercarecontacts.com/contact-airasia-thailand-phone-address-of-thailand-ticketing-offices/

Phone: +66 2 515 9999
Email: [email protected]

Thx but that is the (02) number i called but when called you get a automated message that says "Go online and talk to the chatbot)

Look here (this how I found that number)

aa.JPG

Will try to email them, but don't have a lot of faith in that as well.

Ultimate solution is to drive to the airport before I am due to fly but that is a 100km round trip

Edited by MJCM

Thx. But that is one thing I don't have. I have Line/Whatsapp but refuse to use F.... book.

It's even blocked in my router, so people coming to visit stop using my wifi because they can't access F.... Book :whistling:

• Haha 1

Google Maps lists this as airport phone number:

Edit:  guess you tried than number as also listed on Google search - but out of flight travel times it might not be answered?

Edited by lopburi3

4 hours ago, tweedledee2 said:

Why do you need to call? What is your concern?

I was trying to call Airasia not the airport, but as I can't get through to AirAsia and their chat-bot is useless I thought of trying to call the airport and they could patch me through.

But apparently no working Phones at the Airport :whistling:

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Jai Dee said:

Maybe ask one of the flight attendants during the flight when you travel tomorrow?

One of them may have a mobile number for you?

Doubt that the wife will approve she is going with me ????

• Haha 1

Update:

I went to the airport and asked several staff (and even the supervisor) of Airasia for a working phone number, but they wouldn't give it, they said "you talk online to the chat-bot" and when I said it doesn't work they just smiled.

Was supposed to be in BKK for a few days but due to an emergency drove back yesterday morning.

Ps: The supervisor at the Airport warned me that even for domestic flights from DMK get there real early (he advised us 3 hours before) IF YOU HAVE LUGGAGE TO CHECK-IN. If you only have Carry-on then no need.

3 hours seems to be the norm now - Bangkok said that this week also.  Also seems airline sells food on flight (order when booking) but you can't eat it on aircraft.  Glad my flying days are over.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

3 hours seems to be the norm now - Bangkok said that this week also.  Also seems airline sells food on flight (order when booking) but you can't eat it on aircraft.  Glad my flying days are over.

You are completely right. The last time I flew was before Covid started and last Tuesday was surprised that they put the food that was ordered in the overhead locker.

But the plane beats the car any day (for these distances). Left home at 11am and were in DMK at 13:50. (Scheduled arrival was 14:05) and were at the daughters house at 15:00 (most of the time spend was waiting around)

With the Car, we left yesterday just before 9am and were home just after 15:30.

When we fly back home from DMK, we will send the luggage with Kerry to our House and just use Carry-on to avoid the queue's at DMK.

Daughter checked with Kerry and it's in between 500 - 1000 THB to send the suitcase

Edited by MJCM
Changed BKK -> DMK

Oooh I completely forgot.

They are building on the right hand side of the Buriram Satuek Airport a whole NEW terminal building.

And according to the staff at the airport it's going to be a terminal for International flights.